Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP for xmas, all welcome, part two

Replies

• Options
    3054 and Mrs Ad, i hope you get some answers soon!

Mrs EH & Fkamingobaby, are you testing today? FC for you both.

Kels, FC you find some time today for BD-ing.

Torch, no ideas on a name, sorry. They look really nice though.

Nothing going on with me, still got mild cramps, but thats normal for me if af is coming, expecting her around sunday now, stupid messed up cycles. I'm going to get a cbfm i think for next month.

babydust

xxx.
  • Options
    Oh myEH and flaimingobaby please test lol I can't take it anymore, it all soinds so positive and please try not to read too much into the cramps, I had them loads yesterday and I don't normally get them until I'm in full af flow and I've been getting loads of cm.... Eek! I'm so excited I really hope you get a bfp.

TEST! TEST! TEST! Lol!! FC Xxx
  • Options
    Oh my fing god - the stork finally found me!!! BFP ladies!!! It has been one hell of a night and I have to go to work so will explain all later. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Good luck flamingobaby! Babydust to everybody!! X
  • Options
    omg!!! so so happy for u hunni image cant wait to hear all image eeeeek mrseh has a bean imageimageimage

my temp has dipped today, will let u all know if i manage to bd.

xxx
  • Options
    Ahhh MrsEH I am so happy for you!! H&H for the next 9 months my lovely.

Apologies if I seem a bit general in comments atm, I'm still trying to get my head around what everyone is going through and when, so apologies if I don't give fully individual responses just yet image ...anyway...good luck to those testing, good luck to those having tests done, and lots of baby dust for those who are waiting for the stork to get to them!

Now, I have a question. AF finally left me yesterday (WOHOO) after what I can only describe as the most painful 6 days of my life (or if I'm not such a drama queen, this month!) As I'm pretty new to this, what would you ladies suggest, wait a couple of days then go for the every-other-day-marathon (and hope I only have a 28 day cycle) or do you think I should be looking for some tell tale signs?

Baby Dust to everyone

PS - I'm always a bit bouncy/hyper in the morning...it usually drops off after my first cup of tea!!

xXx
  • Options
    OMG!!!! MrsEH I knew it I'm so happy for you =D eeekkk!!! How exciting Yay!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Xxxx
  • Options
    Oh my fing god - the stork finally found me!!! BFP ladies!!! It has been one hell of a night and I have to go to work so will explain all later. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Good luck flamingobaby! Babydust to everybody!! X

Amazing congrats!!!!

I didn't test because still have cramps!!! I swear af is coming.

Well done mrseh!!!

Xxxx
  • Options
    Think mrseh had cramps hunni. Loads of ladies on here get cramps and bfp image I think u should test xxx
  • Options
    Arh I'm a happy kel's image managed to bd on ov day image done all I can so the wait now begins image xx
  • Options
    OMG MrsEH............ Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You are our original delayed ovulation poster, just shows that it will and can happen. So happy for you, can't wait to see you oficial BFP announcement!!!!!

Yea............

Think I got a bit carried away yesterday think I would ov soon! Cd test today is still quite pale, cervix is hight and wet but not that soft and cm is wet but not stretchy, only cd13 though so it would ve early anyway. Just hoping I get normal ov signs between cd15 and 20 so I could have some sort of normal cycle.

Good luck flamingo..... Let's make it two x
  • Options
    Oh my god MrsEH! YAY! Well done.

Can't wait to read your official BFP post later.

xxxxx.
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I lost my little boy at 24 weeks in April this Year. We are now on our third cycle of TTC and its driving me nuts lol! I am really hoping for a BFP by Christmas as I found out I was pregnant last year in December whilst on my honeymoon.

I am currently on CD19 and think I may have ovulated yesterday however not to sure as I only had a small temp rise today and still getting a little EWCM.
  • Options
    welcome florence and blacklake.

Blacklate, sorry to hear about ur mc image
    think its normal to still get a little ewcm for a couple of days after ov. u need 3 high temps to confirm ov and they can go up steadiley or shoot up image are u on fertlitiy friend? they send u loads of info by email when u join, its interesting to read and tells u all u need to know about temping.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi & welcome Blacklake,

Really sorry about your little boy.

I hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Good luck & babydust
    xxx.
  • Options
    OMG MrsEH - The CBFM worked on month one wohoo!!!

So so pleased for you chick - can't wait to hear your story!!

Blacklake, so sorry bout your MC. I also mc'd in may but much earlier on in my pregnancy so cant imagine what you went trough. Hopefully you will have another pud cooking by Christmas.xxx

Hi to everyone else!xxx
  • Options
    congratulations mrsEH , haven't been on this site for long and its great to see a BFP from someone you have chatted to !
  • Options
    Mrs eh! Where are you!? Can't wait to hear your story! I need a symptom low down before I test!lol!! Af cramps have gone...for now but I feel weird! Wanna hear all your good news xx
  • Options
    yes mreh, where r u???!!! lol.

flamingobaby, im really excited for u, so desperate to know so heaven knows how u must be feeling.

xxx
  • Options
    I am a serious mess....I am ready for a bfn BUT can't handle and BFN and no af as that is worst limbo ever so I'm scared to test.
    Cramps defo gone again..and I have been reading how lots of people swear af is coming but I just don't know!!! Have sore boobs...a tiny bit, on the sides? No other symptoms...in fact all I have is butterflies in my tummy. Arghh. Don't wish this on anybody. I'm too much of a wuss to test tonight cos if its bfn ill wonder if its because I've drank/peed lots already so might not b accurate.

Oh dear, just re-read over this, I think I have actually lost my tiny mind. Xx
  • Options
    oh babes, the only way to know for sure is to test.
    surley as much as u dont want to see a bfn, the chance of seeing that bfp and knowing either way is better than feeling how u feel now??
    by not testing and getting worked up over it will delay af if no bfp, so with no af for that reason, ur gonna get more worked up and keep going in circles. if that makes sense? lol

xxx