Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else on the 1ww??

167891012»

Replies

• Options
    Well ladies, we've only gone and got ourselves a BFP! Testing this morning and i have to say waiting until 17DPO was so worth it to see those 2 lines come up straight away (even before they had finished loading if you know what i mean, lol!) and they were so dark there was no mistaking! Good luck to those still waiting. x
  • Options
    huge congrats Nikkinoos - when was your AF due?
    I'm going to test tomorrow morning, which means AF is 2 days late, but sometimes she is a day early or late. But if i am pg it should be a BFP by now? wish me luck!! xx
  • Options
    How did you get on this morning Becks01? Hope it's good news for you.

My last LP was only 11 days which meant i was due AF on Tuesday i think but i waited as it was only my 2nd month of temping and knowing when i ovulated so yesterday was the longest i could hold off for lol. x
  • Options
    Congratulations Nikki, that's fantastic news!! x
  • Options
    Congrats!! I was due AF y/day but she never showed - tested y/day and got BFN gonna try and wait a few days
  • Options
    OMG Nikki thats brillient - you were so strong not tresting and it was so worth it - whats you EDD? are you a August lady like me?
  • Options
    it was BFN this morning and with CBD!!! What is that all about? still no sign of AF... x