Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

THE GOLDEN GIRLS SEASON 4

15678911»

Replies

• Options
    Afternoon girls!!

Needed a couple of days to get my head around the events of this week LOL! Yep rollercoaster is the word Laura - from elation to defeat ... bummer!!

Awwwww BOB - super happy that you saw baby's heartbeat, hope the med's have eased the nausea somewhat??

J - omg - can't beleive it's that time almost - I'm so excited for you!!!! Boohoo re the cold, hopefully you can have a restful weekend?

AF arrived full force on Wednesday afternoon / evening - was really heavy. Yesterday wasn't much, and by last night had stopped ... my body is weird LOL!! So I reset the faithful CBFM this morning as CD2 - let the POAS commence image

If I catch this cycle I will test on my birthday - and will hopefully ov just before OH's LOL!! ... good omen maybe?!

Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend? I'm going to an Ann Summers party tonight (not really in the mood though), and then sis and nephew are coming up from Brighton to spend the night with me - that will make me smile!

Only 4 more hours and I can get out of this hellhole I call my place of work!

Have a good weekend GG's!!

xxx
  • Options
    Oh girls I hope someone is around today as dh is working all day and I don't want to bother him in case it's nothing. I got up this morning and when I wiped my cm has a pink tinge to it :cry: I know MrsR went through a few scares and I know the docs can't do anything but this is just terrifying after 3 mc's already and then after seeing my l/o's hb on Thursday and all seemed well. I just hope to god it is the progesterone suppositories casuing irritation and that nothign is wrong. Shall I call the doc? :cry::cry::cry: I will go to the bathroom again in a min and see if there is anymore although I've already been twice and got the same each time :cry::cry::cry:btw I feel really sick still - so surely that's a good sign.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness I've just seen your post BOB, how are things today? I know you've been through this before but it doesn't always mean the worst, just look at the number of scares my little tinker gave me at the beginning. My doctor told me that once they've seen a heartbeat the chances of MC reduce drastically. Have you managed to speak to your doctor yet hun? I've got fingers and toes all crossed that this is just something minor & you and baby BOB are fine. xxx
  • Options
    Hi MrsR, I did call the doctor and he said we are doing evrything we can and if I want I can go an have another scan Monday - I don't think I will as there really wasn't too much blood in the end. I know that once you see the HB the chances are supposed to reduce but I lost my first at 11w after seeing the HB twice in my 1st pg. Anyway the good news is that by yesterday afternoon/evening the pink had stopped and has not started again. I still feel very sick too. It's all a waiting game......Thanks for jumping on hun. x How are you doing I was trying to work out how long you've got to go now?? about 10w's left? Is that right?
  • Options
    Hi BOB,
    Great to hear you are pregnant again, sorry you have had a scary time too, how are you feeling today?

I got a bfp today this morning so will be in the dij 2011.
  • Options
    OMG BOB sorry i wasnt around at the weekend hun x I see MrsR was there though xx
    How is everything today? No more pink cm i hope? I would say definately sounds like an irritation as opposed to anything more sinister!
    How far along are you now? Can you believe that im going to be 20 weeks tomorrow! WOW that just seems to have flown by. I think as soon as you get to 12 weeks then it goes quicker as you relax more. Been starting to feel more kicks recently aswell.
    Think i might start a new thread as this one is getting a bit long. x
  • Options
    BOB.... Hun are you ok today??? Sorry, I had sis over and didn't get online!

I hope you are much better today hun..!

Xxx