Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any CD21-ish cycle buddies?

124»

Replies

• Options
    and all the Cd and lupal thingy wotsits are confusing me :S
  • Options
    It confused me too to start with but I'm used to it now!

12 days seems such a long time when you're TTC doesn't it? I need someone to tie my hands up! How's it going for you? x
  • Options
    Hi all

Sorry have been a bit of a crap absent cycle buddy this time around, things were getting to me and had alot on my plate.

However am CD19 and ovulation is imminent so I will soon be on another 2ww.

I go on holiday for our 1st anniversary on wednesday so will be on my 2ww whilst we are away think am due to test friday 4th June but am going to wait until AF due as I get really upset when I test early and confused over lines!!

Good luck all and hope this is a lucky thread!!

Babydust to all xx
  • Options
    Hi MrsHobbes. Well DH has got a new game for the xbox so seduction is out of the question this weekend, but my fertile period is over so im not too worried. i came off the pill on tuesday having missed a few on the 2 weeks i was taking it so im expecting my AF any minute but its not turning up...
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies!
    Well according to iPeriod I am now on the 1st day of the 2ww.Want it to hurry up as I know i'm out again this month (only bd once).
    The next fertile stage seems bloody ages away! Lol. xx