Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off the pill mid-pack!

124»

Replies

• Options

Hi, im new on here. i stopped taking my pill mid-way through the pack. i stopped taking them on may 23rd. my last normal period was may 10th. i started to bleed today. im trying to get pregnant, but i dont know much about how to count the days of my cycle since  i stopped taking my pill, when will i ovulate? and how do i count my cycle now?

• Options

Hi ladies been on cerazette for 2 months I stopped on Tuesday as I kept forgetting to take them that wasn't the 7th of August i have had no withdrawal bleed I had unlrunprote sex with my partbpa this morning that will be five days what are the chances of falling pregnant, I am the only one that was using protection with the mini pill, we would like to have a child together but just want to know what are the chances of falling pregnant so quickly xx

• Options

Hi I am wanting to know the same. My last cycle was in dec. I started a new pack but stopped taking them during the third week. I started bleeding a few days later for what I assume would have been ‘withdraw bleeding’. My period was suppose to come 2 weeks later but never showed. I started another pack and only took the first 3 and havent taken them since. I have had unprotected sex several times through these weeks but can not figure out what Is going on. Please enlighten me.