Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

More symptom spotting

Replies

• Options
    Zammo thank you for that,I do feel silly looking at each and every thing but it gives me hope you know.

This morning I have a sore throat not really sore and my glands are swollen again not really swollen but that are, Though i am putting this down to Hay Fever as I had a really running nose as well.

I do not have that heavy feeling in my tum anymore though i do still have the back ache and also the bloating. One more thing which is odd and soooo nasty i am so sorry TMI coming up but i have a bad belly but can't go to the loo. If you know what i mean??

k xx
  • Options
    Ooh - maybe it is that!! I was beginning of April!
  • Options
    Hi girls how are we all feeling??

Today I am on cd21 and between 7 and 9 DPO.

Well my sore throat is still there but no where as bad as it was yesterday. Though I have woken up and feel as if I have been on the cross trainer. My hips are really sore and achy and so is the front of the left leg only, it really feels like i have worked out.

I have really bad lower back pain which is uncomfortable when I bend over This was not as bad as last month. The one thing that is bothering me though is the dull pain i have in my left groin, that hurts when I lean forward or when I twist to the side or if I suck in my belly.

I actually feel a bit run down though there has been some people in my office how have been ill.

I am not saying any of these things mean i am preg but I am just jotting down how I am feeling this morning. How are you all feeling anyway?

K xx

[Modified by: K-lou on June 20, 2008 08:57 AM]
  • Options
    Morning!

I am on CD19 and I think 5dpo, although Im never sure when that is counted from, so Ive worke it out from the first day that I had a LH surge on my ovulation sticks. I have absolutly no symptons of anything unfortunatly, I keep waking up hoping that I have sore boobs but nothing so far although I guess it is all still very early. These two weeks are really dragging.......

What is everyone up to at the weekend? x
  • Options
    Thats very true I am more jotting things down now so next month when i get all of this I wont think oh maybe you know, I will be like well I got that last month.

Last month i had sore nips which i don;t have this time, I had blue veins in my boobs which stayed there and are still there, i also had pains shooting through my boobs though again i do not have it this time.

Some women get no symptoms as att Jem so i would not worry just yetimage There is still some hope.

I will not be testing early though i will test on Sat 28th as that is when i am due on. I do have a nurse app next thursday so will talk to her about TTC.

Nothing this weekend i am at a friend tonight to watch PS i love you and then just chilling out this weekend i am hoping i will be sunny so I can sit in the garden.

K xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, I'm CD24, 8dpo.

I still have sore nips, but not as bad as they have been. Bb's in general don't seem to be as bad. I have an ache at groin/top of leg, mainly on right side but has been on left. Today I have backache, and feel completely wiped out. I do have af type pain/pressure in lower abdo, but the strength of it varies.

Just waiting, waiting, waiting....! xx

http://tt.lilypie.com/Huwyp1/.png

• Options
    Hi Mithical - you sound like me love, i am sooo tired I feel like i am really run down like i have been run off my feet and need to rest.

When I lean forward, twist or cough or laugh I feel that dull ache on my right hand side, do you think that is anything to worry about, like a cyst or anything?

The waiting game is horrid eh? Roll on the 28th and also home time today lol

kxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/ynXxp1/.png

• Options
    Unless it is unbearable K, I don't think it's anything to worry about. I have had an ache most of the time on the right side, which was the side once again I ov'd from. It's really low down by the top of my leg.

But if you're worried get it checked out. xx
  • Options
    Yeah mine is sort of in my groin. I have a nurse app next thursday so will be having a word with her about it as well image

I just wish I felt better and not so fat!!

K xx
  • Options
    My ache seems to be stronger on left side today. Currently I am experiencing a very mild attack of nausea....

If she can tell you why we get symptoms for whole of 2ww...that would be fantastic!! lol xx
  • Options
    HA HA HA i am soo going to ask her about OV pain and what the hell that is all about??

k xx
  • Options
    Also meant to say my sore throat I had yesterday has gone this morning? I have never suffered with Hay fever so it is poss that if it's Hay Fever to just there one day and not the next??

k xx
  • Options
    As the pollen count goes up and down, hay fever symptoms can be worse one day, and less another. I'm lucky I don't get it too much, but mainly it's headaches and sneezing. It also depends what pollen you are sensitive to. xx
  • Options
    I am actually feeling ok today?! How bizarre!!The only thing I seem to have now is a pain in lower belly when I cough or laugh?! It is very strange. I shall be POAS 2moz if no AF just in case! If not then I shall wait to next sunday(CD41) and test again if nothing!!
  • Options
    Oh I see maybe it was that then. My glands felt up yesterday and swollen though they are ok today i looked up Hay Fever and it said swollen glands were not a sign of hay fever LOL this internet tells you sooo many different things!

Immense i am glad you are feeling better love, wished i was image how you feeling about poas tomorrow?

K xx
  • Options
    I am not too hopeful to be honest!! Maybe that's for the best though as then I won't get too disappointed!I would like it to happen by September if poss - so I have a few months yet!!
  • Options
    i've never been on the pill i have these symptoms to plus i am 100.8 dont know what that is but its hotter than i should be i am normally 96-97 so hoping and crossing every think i have bloated felling and achy back needing a wee alot feeling really hot
  • Options
    Yeah I guess there is plenty of time I keep trying to tell myself this. That lady i work with who is 5 weeks gone keeps talking about all the things i want to be talking about, like the changing she is most looking forward to, thinking about names already, working out a rough date when she should be due.

k xx
  • Options
    k-lou - bless you - that must be hard. I must admit - I have already though about names - lol!!

emma - that sounds high temperature? Are you sure you aren't coming down with something?
  • Options
    I have been sooo bad I take my temp once i am up so it;s been about 36.5 I really need to start doing it as soon as I wake up, I have no idea what normal should be though?

K xx