Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

More symptom spotting

Replies

• Options
    I think up to about 37.5 is normal? But if you do it at the same time each day - you should then see what is normal for you! I think you are right though for this - you are supposed to do it while you are still lying down to get your resting body temperature!
  • Options
    i just feel really hot thats all not feeling unwell really juat a headache feeling alittle dizzy but apart from that aok
  • Options
    Good signs girlsimage well keep them coming, I am pleased to say my pains have gone though I feel like i have a head coming on now though i do normally get these a week before AF.

I get about 36.5 when i do it once i have got up so i am worried it will be lower in the morning and that will mean i did not ov?

k XX
  • Options
    oh and i feel sick and have pains in my chest
  • Options
    Pains in your chest or boobs emma? What sort of pain?? xx
  • Options
    abit of both chest and boobs cant explain it just its alittle painful
  • Options
    I have an ache in between my boobs. My boobs themselves have stopped aching as much as they did. xx
  • Options
    feeling pretty sick now only been trying for aweek hope it goes well
  • Options
    oh yeah i also have a pain in my hips and pelvis area (in the bone) like they are cracking and i had that with my last pgnacy
  • Options
    Fingers crossed then Emma. xx
  • Options
    my hips have been cracking - i think that is the arthritis tho - lol!! xx
  • Options
    Yeah I guess we have to be realistic about these symptoms, hey immense?! lol
  • Options
    definitely - when we can link them to something anyway!! Every other symptom is DEFINITELY a pg symptom!! lol xx
  • Options
    Oh yes completely agree! lol xx
  • Options
    i hope so. do feel a little different and i ment it feels as if they are crumbling i hate that feeling the last time i had it i was pg.

lots and lots of baby dust to you all
  • Options
    Oooh sympton alert sympton alert!! I have been having twinges on and off in my tummy since last night, they dont last long though so not sure if Im reading too much into it. They are mainly at my sides and feel a bit like Ive pulled a muscle, they last about a minute or so then go...
  • Options
    Oooh sympton alert sympton alert!! I have been having twinges on and off in my tummy since last night, they dont last long though so not sure if Im reading too much into it. They are mainly at my sides and feel a bit like Ive pulled a muscle, they last about a minute or so then go...
  • Options
    Morning girls image

Well I feel great today no belly ache no pain and I am happy image Last night on the drive around to my friends house I felt really really sick I hate that feeling though I had a head ache as well so took two pills when I got there and felt better.

A bit later on I came home about 11-30 and felt sick again like worn out. I laid in bed on my back and my belly felt odd like there was something in it and it felt werid to lay like that.

I have not been able to go to the loo for three days now, I mean have gone but it;s hard work if you know what I mean LOL and my belly is stilll very bloated and the area above my pubic bone is still swollen.

I did keep getting like little pains in my hips but nothing in the bones.

K xx
  • Options
    Hey K-lou,
    Are you sure that you are not just constipated at the mo? I know that can be a pg symptom in itself, but the way you are describing it...

I know, because I have had that problem all week, at the start, I had really bad abdo pain, quite excruciating really, and then realised it was probably constipation - which it turns out it was! Finally cleared it with 4 (!!!!) herbal tablets that I took yesterday, feel much better!!!! :lol:

Good luck with the symptom spotting, I am trying to avoid it as I have no PMA at all, fully expecting AF to arrive on Wednesday....

Nausea sounds like a good sign though, when did you say you were due to test?

x
    http://tt.lilypie.com/bj1Zp1/.png

• Options
    Ok I am re writing this as I have just been to the loo and all is ok LOL

I think I am either 8 or 10 DPO I am due to test next sat on the 28th image

K xx

[Modified by: K-lou on June 21, 2008 12:23 PM]