Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A post for symptom spotting :D

Replies

• Options
    katie10 your symptoms sound very much like mine. lets hope its a good sign.xxx
  • Options
    I really hope so. Surely if we are both having them they must mean something, lol!!!! Will post if i get anymore and we can compare. xx
  • Options
    good idea,lol. i keep saying i wont ss but whatever you do you cant help it so might as well log it. lol.xx
  • Options
    Yeah and if there is no BFP this month, which is NOT going to happen i'm sure (PMA PMA) there is a thread to read over next month to see what is different. That's my ss logic anyway. xx
  • Options
    ooh little wolf really hope its a good sign for you.xx
  • Options
    Good morning Ladies,

I've still got mild cramping in my lower abdomen. No real cm and none really this month which is strange. Still bding and hoping upon hope that we do get a bfp this month. Its ever so exciting but nerve wrecking too and worst still my best mate and manager in work is pregnant and is waiting patiently on her first scan and complains daily every day about how ill she is and I just think she is so so lucky! image

How you all feeling today? x
  • Options
    Hi all, well im 4dpo and no symptoms at all to report!!
    I shouldnt really worry as i never had any symptoms with my other 5 pregnancys until i was 6 wks so im still hopeful.
    I hope that lucky clover makes this a very lucky bfp thread. Good luck ladies, keep up the pma. xxxx
  • Options
    I'm now 5DPO and I haven't really got any symptoms. There have been a few days this week when I've never been off the loo but that could be cos I'm trying to be good and stay off the coffee so I've been drinking water instead!

I'm starting to drive myself crazy! Every morning I take my temperature and I have such a feeling of dread when I go to look at the reading just in case it's dropped. It's so stressful! x
  • Options
    I know it probably doesnt mean anything but ive had the most awful heart burn at night for the last 2 days. Ive never suffered from heartburn except during my last pregnancy so heres hoping!!! lol. xxxx
  • Options
    hi ladies,
    I am just back from honeymoon and its our first month of ttc. AF due today but no sign of it yet...
    Symptoms are:
    nausea, tiredness (I could sleep for england! Been in bed by 8pm the last few nights), can't stop going for a wee, headaches, tummy pain but not like AF, crazy dreams!!Also, I am so moody, my husband thinks he has married the devil. I don't normally get PMT or anything like that.
    All sounding positive but trying not to get my hopes up as its our first month and surely we can't be that lucky! If I am not preg then I am clearly ill, I have never felt like this before. xx
  • Options
    Good luck becks, i cant believe you havent tested already!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    8 dpo and I've got metallic taste, tingling boobs, shooting pain in nipples, slight nausea.
    I want to test NOW but have no tests in the house and am determined to wait til 15dpo!
  • Options
    Looking really good ladys xx
  • Options
    i am holding out till tomorrow to test, AF sometimes a day early or late so going to leave it a bit longer.... I am sure she'll show up, these symptoms are probably in my head! We can't be that lucky! x
  • Options
    im same littlewolf trying to keep myself grounded coz ive been fooled before.lol
  • Options
    All these symptoms sound very positive ladys, im keeping my fingers crossed that it will bfps all round!!
    My heartburn has eased off now and my temps dont look too good so ive almost given up hope!! xxxx
  • Options
    Hi girls, loving this thread because it allows me to indulge my obsessivness image

I'm 1DPO (I think...how do you actually know? I tested positive Sat&Sunday on my OPK)
    Anyway, a little creamy cm today but nothing else, I have never before WANTED to feel sick :lol:
  • Options
    wll i tested this morning and it was BNP. AF is now 2 days late and no sign of her - starting to think these symptoms are not pg related and that I am just unwell.... otherwise surely I would hvae had a BFP when 2 days late?? x
  • Options
    BNP???? What am I talking about? I meant BFN!
    Sorry, mu head is all over the place today! x
  • Options
    lol i read it as a bfn :lol: