Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A post for symptom spotting :D

Replies

• Options
    Becks, keeping fingers crossed for you!

I'm about 7dpo, have tender boobs and had cramping till yesterday, though it could all be in my head! Don't want to wait one more week (SULK!) :x

• Options
    thanks - trying to be positive but I feel like crap today and just want to cry!! Wish i'd not even POAS this morning just to get a BFN! Now i've convinced myself that i've just picked up some nasty bug on honeymoon that is making me ill, and maybe AF is late cos my body clock is all over the place cos of travelling, So much for PMA!
    BUT.....
    I still think my symptoms are pretty good...

sore boobs, nausea, tiredness, tummy pains, crazy dreams, emotional AF 2 days late.

hmm..... we'll see!
  • Options
    aww gembags your symptoms sound really promising. i have the worst af cramps so i think i will resign myself to the fact that the witch is on the way.
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me why my boobs might be sore one day and not the next? I don't usually get sore boobs before i'm due on so this is strange for me, but i've had no other symptoms, apart from lots of cm which seems to have gone today!! Anyone else had this and had a bfp?!
  • Options
    I think I've given up on ss...totally confused and don't feel any different this month so guessing it hasn't happened...gona get a cbfm if I haven't managed it this month so gota try something else. pooh x
  • Options
    well still no sign of AF for me, now 3 days late! Still feeling sick and very very tired. Also lots of cm this morning. I'm convinced its in my head though, I'm sure AF will show up sooner or later.... x
  • Options
    well ladies let me see i am 6DPO today and have no symtoms apart from pains in my left (.) last night and today pain comes and goes tho???? :\? no idea what thats all about :lol::lol::lol:

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/qs0s.png

• Options
    MJ can't beat them join them :lol::lol::lol: xxx
  • Options
    LOL yep!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I haven't posted for a couple of days but some of you seem to have some great symptoms ! I'm 7dpo today and have no symptoms to speak of really, I have quite a lot of CM and on and off cramps but my temp has dropped for the last two days in a row so I think that means I'm out : ( Just want to get cracking on next month now!!.x.
  • Options
    Hi Trixie, ah now come on, where's the pma??? It's not over til the scarlet lady sings!!! image I'm 2dpo and have no symptoms really yet xx
  • Options
    Angel hun is your cramps in your stomach?? xxx
  • Options
    yeah hun, well more along the bottom of my somach.xx
  • Options
    Evening ladies!

Hope you're all well! I'm 8DPO today and so far (I'm touching wood here in case I jinx myself!) my temps have stayed above my cover line. I also woke up this morning feeling a tiny bit nauseous.
    I was OK once I had my breakfast, but then I got to work and someone had left some over-ripe bananas in our staff room (I hate bananas!) so I had to run to throw up - that's probs not really a symptom of anything other than my loathing of bananas!!
    Other than that I just feel really tired, but I've just switched to decaf so I think that's just cos I'm missing my caffeine!!

• Options
    Well 10dpo today and another BFN!!!!! I've had mild af like pains all day and (.)(.) are starting to get sore. Had some creamy cm but not loads. Think i'm definitely out again this month but due to a super long LP i'm not due af til next Monday. My PMA has well and truly left the building. Do you think that even with a long LP implantation would still happen from around 8dpo or would it be later? xxx
  • Options
    *katie* i had implant bleed in aug at 9 DPO - mc

I also had a tiny spotting yesterday 9DPO. I am hoping bean implanted lastnight and is nesting in there now thats y i have got BFN's 2 image
    Gems xx
  • Options
    katie10 your post could have been mine. i am 11dpo today and not due till next monday either. i have cramps, sore boobs and cremay cm as well. as far as i know implantation can stil happen up till 12dpo. keeping my fingers crossed for you. i know how you feel though i am also loosing pma.xxx
  • Options
    This is so hard. Why can't there be a definite sign that we are pg? I have ss more than ever this month and i've been testing twice a day with internet cheapies. I'm going out of my mind.

Your post has given me some hope gembags. Hoping all your signs are good.

angel it's good to hear our symptoms are still identical. As i said the other it has got to mean something!!!!!!!!!

xxx
  • Options
    hopefully hun, keeping verything crossed for us both.xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    It's so good to know I'm not alone in this madness! Hubby thinks I'm losing my mind...image

Here's a weird one. You know that 'sinking feeling' you get in the pit of your stomach when you're very anxious or something suddenly scares you, well I have that all the time now! Sicky and a bit sore but really strange.

10dpo now, I'm so tempted to test but MUST HANG ON.