Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who's Testing Around 27th Apr? x

Replies

• Options
    i think your the same as me mrsmel, having symptoms but im sure its too early? can only hope i suppose lol xxxxxx
  • Options
    i think your the same as me mrsmel, having symptoms but im sure its too early? can only hope i suppose lol xxxxxx
  • Options
    God i really hope so. Deep down I know it is too early. I am going to try really hard to wait another 10 days before I test. It will be easier to do this now I am going back to work after easter hols (I am a teacher!). The kids at work keep me busy.
    I also dont want to test early as I have been reading on here about a lot of heartache this month after early testing
    stickiness to us all.
  • Options
    yeah im exactly the same mrsmel, hoe you enjoyed your easter hols! i am feling all these symptoms but thinking the same as you, and telling myself not to be silly as its too early, and i know its too early, yet im still feeling them, so it does make you wonder, mmmm, will see how it tuns out i suppose, roll on 27th! will be interesting to see both our results! xxxxxx
  • Options
    I wish there was a way I could just stop thinking about it. I feel like I am going slowly insane. I need to go back to work to distract me.
  • Options
    hey ladies well.... i know i said i had no symptoms but lastnite i felt really sick and had lots of wind in my belly like popping sound strange and a few niggly pains but this could all be to do with ovulation trying not to get my hopes up he he x

hows everyone today? x
  • Options
    teehee, oo wouldnt it be great if we all got BFPs! im ok hun ta, you? bored at work as usual! having pulling feelings in my tum today and still sore nipples so thats good! im hoping these symptoms last! and its a bean causing them! xxx
  • Options
    oooooooohhhh *me* i really hope so maybe this is the start for me and over the next week we'l get lots more. ive just got back from town ive had to buy my son football stuff for his bedroom he had a bunk bed yest and is bored of spiderman now so wants football lol! what do you do? if you dont mind me asking x
  • Options
    i hope so too! i keep touching my nipples when i go to the loo just to make sure theyre still hurting! how embarassing. awww bless him, i just work in an office doing admin. its pretty quiet so spend most of my day online! haha, u? xxxxx
  • Options
    i dont work at the min ive done lots of office work it is quiet sometimes a good thing lol! no jobs around at the min i can only do 20 hours with my son at school. where are you from? im from walsall westmids. x
  • Options
    ahhh well thats good u get to spend time with LO image im from suffolk. i wish it was busy so i dont go mad with symptoms spotting! 8 days seems so far away to test! xxxxx
  • Options
    Hiiii

I will be image hoping this month to be the one, iv got a very good feeling image

xx
  • Options
    oooooo great news lisaanne23! fingers crossed! xxxxx
  • Options
    thanks love image

fingers crossed to you too!!

how long you been trying? this is our 8th month, doesnt sound like a lot but i never thought it would take this long!!!

xx
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, can I join you, just posted something similar and then found this thread.

I'm 10dpo and will be testing on Sat 24th if i get that far, not holding out much hope as seemed to get the timing wrong this month.

This is month 18 for me and if we are not successful this month I have to book in for hsg to check tubes are ok so secretly hoping and praying that we have been lucky this month.

Good luck to everyone

My SS are frequent visits to the toilet, once when I went yesterday there was some slight spotting in cm (sorry TMI!), temps seem to be quite high, and I have had some cramping but it could just be the onset of dreaded AF, hope not image

xxx
  • Options
    hiya fingerscrossed30, i really hope this thread is a lucky one for s all, and really hope yu get ur BFP this month then! awww you get to test earlier! lucky.. spotting sounds good hun! good luck! xx
  • Options
    hi ladies i seem to be going toilet alot hope its good sign.

welcome lisaanne23 and fingers crossed really hope we all get our BFP's hope we can all wait for testing day : )
  • Options
    Oooo I am testing on the 29th April. Not actually sure if I ovulated though but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I did and that I will have a bean soon .

Fingers crossed for everyone xxxx
  • Options
    hiya bubs please good luck!, sorry lisaanne23, didnt see that u asked how long we had been trying for lol, weve been trying for 3 months, so not too long really xxxx
  • Options
    hi bubs glad there is a few of us going this together we can all keep each others pma up and resist testing he he! im really sure if i ovulated but ive got my fingers crossed too x