Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Golden Girls Season 2

167891012»

Replies

• Options
    Hey girls!

You testing today Bob? That brown cm sounds bizarre doesn't it.

I have just weighed myself and I have put on 6 pounds :cry: . My tummy looks like I am three months pregnant! Guess I went overboard with the celebrating. No more wine or cake for me this week.

I'm 36 Bob. I'm not going to look for a job in Dubai before I go out because if I fall pregnant I would only have to go on Maternity pretty soon after. If I 'm not up the duff I will probably start looking after we settle in. January is a bizarre time for schools to take on teachers but I may be lucky. Luckily I have been hardened up a bit to home sickness. I was 20 when I first went to Paris and found it really hard but I haven't really lived in Ireland since then bar two years after my divorce. I looked into the hospitals and they seem very good so my worries are gone there.

Running out of CBFM sticks and debating whether to just play it by ear this month or order more???
    Well gotta run ladies. Have a good day!!!!

xxx image
  • Options
    Hi girls, well still managing to avoid the morning sickness "touch wood" but my hormones are all over the place at the moment. Poor dh is getting the brunt of it although he really doesnt help sometimes! I dont think he gets that im constantly worried that i might mc...bloody men pah!
    Still constipated but got docs tomorrow so will mention it to her then so she can either prescribe me something or tell me what i should eat to help it. I know youre supposed to eat loads of fruit and dried aprictots apparently.

So how was your weekend ladies? I didnt go round to mum and dads for a swim in the end as even though the weather was ok it wasnt scorching like its apparently supposed to be this week.
    Sounds like your AFs are being a bit weird girls? Although does happen sometimes. Mother nature is cruel like that! Do you remember back in April when i thought i was definately out as hadnt bd'd around fertile time at all and then i was 4 days late? I mean how cruel is that!!
    Cant believe youre actually going to Dubai Frecks thats just soooooo exciting. Sounds like youve got everything pretty much covered really! And BOB, Malaysia wowy wowy xx
    Well Frecks if youre definately going for it before you go to Dubai, which by the sounds of it you are, then i would get some more sticks. I think it makes you feel more relaxed knowing when your fertile times are and when you ov etc But obviously completely up to you xx
    Ive just ordered myself an iphone! woohoo im all excited. I did have a contract with orange but they wanted me to pay ??59 for the phone a not very good package. Plus the cverage for orange isnt that great in my area so ive decided to go with o2. ??35 for 24 months, 600 min and unlimited texts and internet AND the phone is free. When i phoned orange to cancel my contract they werent that bothered at all!! So def better giving my business to someone else i think! Got my pac code off them so i can keep my number so thats good.
    Well spose better do some work! xx Speak to ya later ladies xx
  • Options
    Thought you were 36 Frecks - OK, no time to waste get more sticks and let's get this bun in the oven image

OK girls so time to start a new thread - you know what that means! Yes AF got me this morning! Ah well I kind of knew my chances where slim this month! See you over in season 3!