Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Golden Girls Season 2

Replies

• Options
    Frecks i think we were replying at the same time hun x I know what you mean about being sad if either you or BOB went over to the due in forums. TBH i think i would still probably stay in here but maybe also post on the other at the same time. I still think we will all go over together though!
    Well good luck with your reflexology tonight and let us know how it goes xx
  • Options
    Good luck with the reflexology too Frecks! All 3 of us will ahve had it now in the last few months!

I hope I'm allowed to try this month again, I think I am ready again now! My diet has gone to poop though in the last few days - I ahve not been a good girl - I dropped 4 lb last week and have now probably put it all back on :cry: I just can't seem to focus on anything outside of ttc and work.

Jay your temp will only rise after you ov so you should get your smiley first then see the temp rise and it will stay up. Maybe you're all waiting for me to catch up image Yes temps do spike when you take it late and when you've been drinking the night before that's why I try not to drink around OV after I've had a +ve opk as otherwise I don't know if the temp rise is real or not and then I'm guessing about OVing. So looks like I'll be OVing over the holiday weekend here so hopefully me and dh can get busy bding without being too tired with work.

Frecks I feel your pain I am so close to quitting this stupid job, my boss is an arse he has no clue about keeping the team functional only concentrating on cost savings and he thinks we should forget about everything else, it is driving me nuts and I am running the Global department on my own right now as I have no-one in the UK helping me and the guy he wants to employ is useless - I interviewed him yesterday and I was not impressed! Role on PG - then I can go on Mat. leave image
  • Options
    Youre right BOB so i dont think i have OVd yet. Maybe i an waiting for you! he he
    OK so im sat here watching golden girlds waiting for the bit about the shredded wheat so i can relay it to you................................................
    Anger is like shredded wheat caught under your dentures, if you leave it there you get a blister and you gotta eat jello for a week. If you get rid of it the sore heals and you feel better.

What do you do again BOB?

Frecks how was reflex?

Jx
  • Options
    Hhhmm very philosophical!

Talking of angry - I feel like such a bitch today I see all these new people on here and people getting their BFP and I am green with envy, I saw MrsR get her 12 wk scan and I know it's not been easy for her by any means, bless her, but I'm sooooooo pissed off I WANT it to be me if I hadn't had my mmc in January I'd be due in 6 weeks now :cry: I have the crib sitting in the spare room :cry: - god I am sooooo sick of waiting :x It is all sooooo stressful.....

OK rant over - for now image

I'm a global contract negotiator for an outsourcing company, I run the department in the USA and have staff out of the UK too (or am supposed to - but don't at the moment) - so sick of that too right now!

Gosh I'm having a bad day image
  • Options
    Speak of the devil and it turns up...went to the loo (TMI) after I wrote earlier and EWCM put in an appearance. Dragging OH off for some action later.
    Reflexology was great...I drifted off once or twice. Have booked a six week course to work on fertility and my back. Fingers crossed it works now.
    Bob...I know your frustration although bizarrely I have in a way given up hope of ever getting a BFP although I am only on month 4. TTC is such a mixed bag of emotions. Ideally I would love all three of us to get our BFPs together. How brill would that be.
    Don't worry about having a rant...I work with a bunch of idiots at times whose actions are borderline bullying. You take care of yourself above all. You've got a baby to make!
    Jay ....looks like we might ov around same time!

xxx
  • Options
    Just been to the lab and they took 11, yes 11 viles of blood!!!! he said 'wow that's the most I've had to take off someone' - great......

I would love for us to get our bfp's together :\)

Right going to look up truck loads of pre-seed online and see if I can get a batch at discount image
  • Options
    Hey girls....BDing didn't quite go to plan! OH had a little malfunction which resulted in a near argument. Sorted things this morning though and had a little pre work session.

I really confused though! I had the long bungee jumping EWCM yesterday evening which is usually a really good sign that I'm about to ov but today my CBFM says low. Don't know what's going on ...should at least be on highs by now especially with these symptoms.

Have lost 6LBS this week on this diet. First time I've tried a "proper" diet. Suppose it's a little controversial but hell it works. It's the Dukan diet written by a French guy but strangely enough a lot of what he is saying is true and when I was in France I was able to eat my fill but I was a stone lighter and didn't budge for at least 7 years! Peeing a lot though. Missing the wine image

Anyway have a good day girls. (if you have enough blood left to operate Bob :\) )

xxx
  • Options
    I GOT MY SMILEY THIS MORNING WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
    I'm soooooooo excited girls. I was beginning to think that I wasnt going to OV this month but low and behold that lovely little smiley face turns up this morning. So DH and I did the deed last night and am gonna jump him again tonight (if the poor man has any left in him!) haha
    I have been having crampy pains so thought i might have been oving soon but at the same time was thinkig maybe i wont cos im on day 16 today. Maybe i only have a 10 day luteal phase? Well hopefully i wont get to find that out and get my bfp!hehehehehehehehe
    Well if i get this excited over a smiley face then imagine how excited i will be if i get my bfp!

11 viles of blood BOB - bloomin eck that is a lot of blood. I hope you had a nice cup of tea after with a bickie? Or do you prefer coffee? Although i suppose it depends if you can get english tea over there aswe usually take our own when we go to florida. I like dunking my biccie in my tea aswell. Yes girls i am a dunker! haha
    Your job sounds very important BOB and that it keeps you extremely busy! Thats not good that youre sick of it though. I must admit i used to get like that where i worked but fortunately in the end they made me redundant. After that i worked at gatwick airport for a bit at the check in desks for easyjet (NEVER doing that again) and yes i did have to wear a lovely orange & grey uniform. urgh
    I used to have to do shift work at for 3 morning when i was working earlies be up at 2am to start a 4am shift. And that wasnt the worst part either!! You had a 9 hour shift with 1 half hour break, if you were a minute late they would doc k an hours pay (you had to scan your palm and they used that as a timeclock) and the passengers were just sooooo rude. I think it was because of that bloomin programme airline where they see people on there moaning that they have a licence to just have go.
    Anyway i finished my contract and decided i definately wasnt going to extend it so had to look for another job. My dad has his own electrical business so said i could work part time in his office whilst i looked for another job. Well anyway to cut the story a bit because i was doing really well and have improved the business my dad decided to make me a director so i am now the director of admin and credit control. I could go on and on about different things that have happened but i'll save those for another time.

WOW 6lbs Frecks that just fantastic! well done you. I might have a little looky at that diet as sounds really good.
    Dont worry about the malfunction and the near argument Frecks, hubby and i have had the exact same problem before. In fact he was a bit like it last night but just waited for a bit (whilst keeping him in the mood if you catch my drift) and hey presto we were back in business. I have gotten really peeved with hubby in the past and thought it was me but i think they just get stage fright. He says there is nothing he can do sometimes as he will be in the mood but his little man just doesnt rise to the occasion.
    Did you get your ewcm after your reflex session? I seemed to get some the morning after but didnt get my smiley until today! Maybe you will ov over the next couple of days?
    Right better go nd get ready for work now girls/ I'll speak to you later xx
  • Options
    Forgot to say bob - i know what you mean about the you just want it to be you.
    I sometimes torture myself and pop into the due in forums to check how others are doing and see the bump pictures. I think to myself i really want one.
    It will be our turn 1 day hun xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Good to see you in great form Jay! Sounds like OH is in for some fun. I have forewarned OH that i would really like to give this month a real try and bd as often as we can.
    Think I may need to see my GP as I have had a banging headache for the last three weeks on and off. The reflexologist said that she had picked up on sinus congestion and bizarrely enough something on one of my fallopian tubes. I hope it's nothing serious. She said not to worry though.
    Really hoping that high/peak shows its face tomorrow. Now that you mention it Jay the EWCM came just before and after reflexology. Feeling a litttle crampy so fingers crossed.
    Well done on becoming a director! Very impressed. Sounds like the three of us are pretty hard workers!

How's your day going Bob? It's always strange that you are behind us in time.

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Girls - been busy all day at work again - had a bit of a go at the new boss this morning as am getting too stressed, they have me doing too much and I can't do it all - that made me feel better. image

Jay nice work on proving to your dad you were more than a paper shuffler image Sounds like getting out of EasyJet was a great decision too! Good work on oving too! Now all you have to do is get down to it with your pre-seed and away you go! Frecks you're right behind Jay on your dates by 2 days (by my calcs) so you should OV really soon!

I do like a nice cup of Tetley Jay, I get my Mum to bring me the huge bags when she comes over and I have a nice cup every morning, I try and stay away from the bickys though, don't need to add any more weight around my middle!

Frecks sorry you've got a headache - maybe it is sinuses? Try Sudafed that always works for me with sinus problems. When I had my reflexology done she found that my neck and back were tight which was right I have problems with my neck and back - did she mention that for you Frecks? I would think she would have found that given your problems lately? Maybe she felt you oving though, that might be what she felt in your fallopian tube! Saying that if she didn't feel your back problems it makes me wonder how good she is???

Like Jay says don't worry about nearly falling out over bding, me and dh did a couple of months ago when he was sick and didn't feel like it - pretty selfish of me but I flipped my lid as he was feeling sick - you probably remember - it's to be expected considering how long we work up to these few days each month!

So just got off the treadmill did 2.5 miles of interval training - now I've just got to get the diet under control and stop drinking so much wine. I want to be nice and slim for my cruise in Septmeber - If I can't be PG I WILL BE SLIM image
  • Options
    Oh she did mention the back ( lumbar) and cervical(????Didn't know that was part of the back....did I hear wrong?). She also mentioned my two shoulders. Think I need a new body!

Just on the way out the door to work but really confused so maybe you can use your charting expertise to help Bob. Have a look at my FF chart...temp rose this morning but I only got a peak (straight from low to high...I was tricked) this morning too. Does that mean that I more than likely ov'd yesterday. I still have loads of slippery EWCM and little ov cramps.

What do you think?

Off to the seaside in Wales tonight girlies so prob won't speak to you until Sunday. Have a lovely weekend. Take it easy in work Bob!

xxx
  • Options
    Just a quick one Frecks as at work - you haven't ov'd yet according to your temps - it's not gone above the cover line yet. Keep bding hun! image
  • Options
    Hi Girls how's the weeknd going? I'm just wiping away my tears after watching England play :\( Whay a pile of poo!!!

Me and dh are off out in a couple of hours to a friends house for some drinks and food but I have been on the treadmill yesterday and did 2.5 miles of interval training and am going to get on in a minute and try and do the same - whose a good girl! image

Frecks how's the diet going?

Did you both manage to get some BDing in this WE? Jay has your temp risen yet? I have a good feeling about this month for you girls, trouble is I don't want to be left here on my own :cry:
  • Options
    Hi girls, well ive had a very naughty weekend with lots of pimms, mojitos, and wine. Well lets hope this is me getting it all in before i get my BFP! hehe
    I know England were absolute pants werent they! A complete and total embarassment! pah
    Well as i got a pos opk on thurs we bd'd that evening but then i was out fri and stayed over at a friends so didnt do it then. Last night we were both too hot. We did BD tues, wed, thurs though so im hoping it might have been enough. My temp rose to 97.73 friday morning so got a feeling definately ov'd thursday. Well fingers crossed anyway. My temp was 97.58 thurs am and 97.20 the day before but i had taken it an hour later when it was 97.58 than the previous morning so thinking that slight increase on thurs was due to the fact that i had taken it later?

BOB i dont think you will be left on your own hun as if it does happen for me this month then should be due in march and as you are about 2 weeks behind me i think, then wouldnt you be in due in march too?
    Well have fun at your friendsd anyway x

Frecks - how was your weekend?

Jx
  • Options
    Hey girls...just a quick one. In bed trying to ignore OH's snoring.
    Lovely weekend at the beach and today bbq at ours for the match. FF says I ov'd on Thurs but I'm positive it was Friday. CBFM jumped to Peak and I still had ov pains.
    The diet was going great until saturday and I caved and had a few glasses of wine and the thinnest sliver of chocolate cake.
    Dr Dukan would be really peed off today with us because we ate and drank without limit to counteract the depression of England playing rubbish. Really couldn't care less though. OH and I had the best BD session when the guests had gone image . It was lovely beacuse we knew ov had gone and it was pure passion! Sorry...still tingling. Thank goodness for sex ;\)

Hope you girls are okay. If I was lucky this month my little one would be born on March 17th...Saint Patrick's day. How good would that be! Not feeling very optimistic but as long as I've got my golden girls I'm happy!

Talk soon

xxx

• Options
    Hi Frecks I just looked at FF and it says you ov'd Friday and I agree with it as your temp has been up for 3 days in a row now. That would be great to have a paddys day baby! No green beer for you though image

Jay what was your temp Saturday as your temp usually rises and stays up once you've ov'd, even if you ov'd later though on Friday the fact you bd'd Thursday night will cover that! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

So I think dh is getting cold feet about the whole thing as we've had a month off now, he doesn't seem keen to try this month, maybe it's just because we're both stressed with work at the moment. I'm feeling a bit down about it as because he is unsure I'm unsure now too as like I said we are fine on our own, we've been on our own so long now, but then I think about the great things about it, but then I think again about all the awful things about having a baby - oh I don't know! :roll:

I have my sono-histogram on Thursday and all being well we should be able to ttc straight away as I'll be due to ov over the weekend if we decide to carry on. I'm looking forward to getting this out the way though and I should also get my blood results back then too.

Anyway I did do my run yesterday, 2.5 miles interval training again - I will keep it up. We had a leaving party at work today and there was loads of food and I only ate a few things that were good for me - nothing bad at all! I am due to run again tomorrow - taking today off as have done 2 days in a row now.

Well I'm going to put my feet up - had a long day. :\)
  • Options
    Well done you Bob on the running. Good going! Don't worry too much about OH. He probably hates seeing you upset and doesn't want you to be hurt anymore. You will get your little baby! Really hope the sono goes well and gives some answers!

Well I had the biggest, fattest plate of fish and chips last night! I was like a barrel after but it tasted great. Diet has slipped a bit but I have other things to worry about! OFSTED have decided to pay us a visit !!!!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH. Which explains why I am up at stupid o'clock working. They are in Wednesday and Thursday. My kids are writing on pieces of paper with colouring pencils at the moment ( no money = no supplies :evil: ). Cross your fingers for me girls!

Bob ..I changed one of the temps because I can't remember if I wrote down the right one and the chart changed itself to Friday.

How are you Jay?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls,
    Well had my bloods today and should get the results next Tuesday. Im really really hoping that when i go back to the docs next tuesday she says that im already pg so i dont have to have an internal! urgh
    The nurse took 4 viles of blood from me and i wasnt a wimp about it, which i really thought i would be! haha I really dont like needles.
    BOB ive been a really bad girl and not been temping properly. I didnt do it sat morning as i was at a friends and forgot to take it with me then on sunday i was up late so it was at something like 98.?? and then yesterday morning it was 97.45 (which was quite low i thought?) and then this morning i cant remember what it was but i had already been up a couple of hours earlier to go to the loo so thought it would be higher because of that.
    Well will just see what it says tomorrow i guess.
    Quite sad at the moment as my sisters doggie has got to have an operation as he has a twisted gut. He might not make it either CRY CRY. He is such a lovely doggie too but he is 11 years old so getting on a bit.
    So sounds like you definately had a good time the other evening Frecks!! hehe good girl
    Good luck with your sono BOB - hope all goes well and i also agree with Frecks that maybe hes playing it a bit cool so as not to stress you out?? xx
  • Options
    Stress is my mantra right now I can't seem to get away from it!

Poor dh had a nightmare this morning with the car he had flat tire on the way to work and it was pouring with rain and he had to change it and take it to the shop to get it fixed! Meanwhile the bank messed up our money transfer and now can't transfer the cash we need for a cheque that's due to hit the account tomorrow - so it's causing us all kinds of greif. To add to that I still hate my new boss and work it s**t!

Right sorry girls I'm having a complete moan and have lost all PMA! I also went to get the tablets from the pharmacy ready to take tomorrow night before my sono Thursday and they don't have them ready and they told me I will have severe cramping with them - whoohoo - it just gets better - right I'm jumping on the treadmill to run off some of this stress........ :x

Hope i feel better later if not I'm breaking out the big guns - rum and cokes (diet) tonight image