Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No period after stopping pill but having various pains and aches

Replies

• Options

I thought so around about that date, do you think I should still do a ovulation test every day ? 

• Options

hi Guys

any updates ??

• Options

Hey all. I stopped taking my cerazette on the 19th oct, had a withdrawal bleed shortly after and then start to bd on the 26th then once every night bar a couple. I got ewcm end of the week and tons of cramping along with a rumbly tummy daily. the past couple of days weve had to put the bd on hold as my insides feel swollen and tender. Is this all signs of ovulating please? I've been on various pills for 13 years I hAve no clue about my natural cycle or recollection of what it should feel like. 🙈 xx

• Options

ooooo and I had a lump in my throat for days whilst I'm assuming I was ovulating and now Ibe gained half inch all over for the first time in my adult life despite my eating tendancies not changing. Sure signs af is coming to town? We've just got married and are leisurely ttc so I'm hoping this all means my bodies getting back to normal or who knows we may be very lucky but I'm not trying to get my hopes up xx

• Options

Hi, 

My situation was bit similar, i stopped taking the yasmin tablet had my bleed and a period the following month. I have only just started to use the ovulation tests from clear blue. which has come up with positive flashing smiley face.

When i did come off the pill was horrible feeling, very bloated i must of put some weight on maybe gone up another size which i was not happy about!.. gradually over time i started to feel better.  

For me the best way to know if i was ovulating was by doing the tests i wouldn't bother buying cheap ones as they didn't really work for me 

• Options

Hey - hope you dont mind me posting in.

I came off the pill 28th September had my withdrawel bleed 4th October-7th October, I then had real bad cramps a week after the withdrawel bleed, they were the worse cramps I'd ever had and then I had a period which was my first normal period 2 weeks after my withdrawel bleed which was from 19th-22nd. After I had this, it felt like my body had started to get back to normal. I do keep having twinges/cramps in my back and stomach on the occasion but i've put it down to it all getting back to normal. I then ovulated on the 30th. It can take some time for it to get back to normal for other women, it just depends on your body! xx

• Options

Yes your right Tulip2309, not everyone is the same..but i think some people start thinking the worst as people post there own experiences and you just assume you have the same problem

• Options

Hi miss glad to hear your ovulating 😊 I finally got my af last weekend after 112 days so I'm now TTC officially yay. Really do believe the Agnus castus worked for me. ive started tempting but not used ovulation tests yet. i hope you grt your bfp soon ☺️

• Options

HI khw 

aww that's good to hear! I brought some cheap ones online off amazon I wouldn't recommened them..I was not showing as ovulating but on my clear blue one which I have done for last two-3days twice a day have come back with the flashy smiley face. Just waiting now for it to stop flashing..hopefully next day or so..didnt think it would work! U hear so many stories about people not ovulating properly or they miss it because they just come off the pill didn't realise this was going to be such hard work lol 

• Options

Hi I have got the same sort of problem and despite for some advice plz , I came  off the pill at the beginning of September after being on it nearly a year.. then had a late period and a small bleed but it mainly brown blood , I thought  could be implantation bleed But had negative tests from then so I thought maybe that was a period.  Now a month later and Iv missed another period by 2 weeks and still negative getting tests and my boobs have started to ache I'm so confused. Is this because Iv just come off the pill And it's messed my body up? 

• Options

Hello ladies,

So I got my first AF in CD60. Currently on CD32 of my second cycle and no OV or AF yet. So annoying! Xxx

• Options

Lorn125 - I think the pill can mess some peoples body up for a while xx 

• Options

Hi,  

You may or may not see this, but how long was it till you had a period? I've just come off cerazette after 5 years. I don't know when to expect a period because I've had no symptoms after 4 weeks of stopping. 

Any info would be amazing! 

• Options

Hi Charlotte, it took 60 days to get my first period after stopping the pill (I was on it 13 years straight), then took 50 something days to get my 2nd period and then 40 something days for my 3rd!  So cycles were slowly getting shorter. Went to GP who did a blood test and that came back normal. Paid for a private ultrasound and was diagnosed with atypical pcos (no other symptoms other than the long cycles and confirmation by ultrasound). Started to take a bunch of herbal supplements and started acupuncture. 5 weeks later i was pregnant! I now have a beautifal 12 day old baby girl 😍. Isn't cerazette one of the pills that take even longer to get out of ur system? I'm not 100% sure tho as never been on it. 4 weeks still isn't that long. I never had any symptoms or warnings before I got my period and they were really light and short. xxxxx

• Options

Hey I stopped my pill a month ago no and still no bleeding, I did miss my pill for 4 days and had unprotected sex before stopping my pill and have been getting horrible sharp pains in my right ovarie any ideas? 

• Options

iv Been waiting 5 weeks for my period to

come back after cezetta still nothing:(

• Options

Took me just under 3 months to have a period after coming off cerazette xx

• Options

It took me 60 days to get a period after stopping celest. Don’t worry, 5 weeks still isn’t that long.

Abbienicole, have you gotten your period yet? One of my early pregnancy symptons was sharp pains down my left side where my ovary was. Which is weird as my pregnancy resulted for ovulation from my right ovary! Sharp pains in your ovary is usually ovulation pains xx

• Options

I've been off my pill nearly 4 weeks now but had stomach pains feeling sick in a morning tired but no period yet 

• Options

Pregnant?!