Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Liloujamais baby dust to youu :)) xxx

• Options

Hi all - did explain this to sophsandava the other day but my GP called and suggested bloods. But cannot carry these out until the end of this cycle as have to have bloods 7 days before I am due on my next AF, GP tried to reassure me and said because I am young probably nothing wrong but doesn't harm to check. She said to carry on this cycle as normal, and try again this month and go forward from the bloods but I am hoping I wont need the tests. Just trying to be positive about this cycle xxx 

• Options

Hey tulip, sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle....I have everything crossed for you ❤️ xxx

• Options

Hi Ladies, I've been following this post for some months now . I am on my 7th cycle TTC no. 1. Getting harder as the months go by . This cycle I am due to give my day21 (or 26 for me ) for progesterone test and my GP had agree ls to do the sperm analysis on my DH. I had an internal exam last week and had swabs also so waiting the results of those . I'm also in my second month of acupuncture. Last month I started acupuncture before ovulation and it delayed ovulation from my usual day 19 to day 26! As a result I ended up with a 39 day cycle . I have been taking all sorts of vitamins for months, use softcups and pre seed and lots of BD! FX for you all and congrats on the BFP's!x

• Options

hi chelseakitty, I feel your pain! This is now my 12th cycle TTCing. So has been over a year now:-( for No.1. I haven't had any tests done yet, trying to be patient as much as I can be. I am also taking vitamins. I wish you lots of luck and babydust xx

Hi everyone, I am now on CD8, I am due to ovulate on 28th (sunday). I have started using a new app this month on my phone, and have to say this is my favoruite one I have used it has lots of features to fill in all symptoms etc. I am also recording my CM and cervix positions this month. Figured i'd go all in this month imagexx

• Options

Good luck tulip xxx

is it Ovia? I am using Ovia and I love it!

lots of baby dust your way xxx

• Options

hi liloujamais,

no I am using OW. It's really good.

Wishing you luck xxx

• Options

Thanks sweetie you too!

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us :)

• Options

Hi all, just wondered if I could pick your brains on something. CD9 now today!

Since i had AF i have had cramps, and they have carried on when usually they stop after CD3. They're the same as AF cramps, very very intense and very sore. I'm not entirely sure why I am getting them, it is very unusual for me.

Any ideas? xxx

• Options

Hi Tulip, I normally get them after O until period. Are you taking any supplements ? Sometimes I wonder if it's the Cassanovum plus as I take it. However I don't get them before O. I'm trying the CB fertility monitor this month. Its telling me to start the fertility tests aka OPK's tomorrow which is CD 6. I normally ovulate CD 19 min. However I don't want to upset the monitor so guess I'll start testing . Has anyone used it ?

• Options

Sorry Tulip, would't know really.
    My entire system is completely strange after I got off my BC, so I don't recognise anything.
    Wish I could help ya :)

But good news, after 61 days of nothing, I finally saw 2 same lines on my OPK. My first real positive O test.

I am taking good use out of my window, and hope I see a little bean soon :)

After today, the 2ww begins!

Wish me luck, dear ladies! Without a proper regular cycle, I've felt like I was spinning in a vortex, blindfolded. So so so lost. But here's a glimmer of hope xxxxx

• Options

I stopped taking Cerelle 4 weeks and 2 days ago and still no withdrawal bleed or AF! It's driving me crazy now :(

I tested last week and got BFN but will test again tomorrow morning to make sure. I just wish I knew what was going off with my body! I have every single pregnancy symptom going - particularly sore nipples :( but I know this is common when coming off the pill.

• Options

Mine was Cerazette - 61 days with 3 breakthrough bleeds (spotting that lasts for 2-3 days) and nothing else.

i cant believe how easily they prescribe these meds without informing women about ALL the risks. 

rant over :)

• Options

I was on Cerazette for 6 years then they moved me over to Cerelle because apparently it was cheaper but 'exactly the same as cerazette' ...ok!

I had no symptoms for the first 2 weeks after stopping the pill, it's only been in the last 2 weeks Ive had nausea, sore boobs/nipples, fatigue, weeing in the night - god knows whats going on!

• Options

The first cycle I came off my pill, I felt nauseas and had every symptom under the sun but think it was just the pill coming out of my system. I had these up until the the third cycle then they seemed to die down a bit including the length of my cycles got shorter. 

I am on CD11 today, waiting to ovulate. Cramps have died down now. I had very watery CM this morning and cervix is high so we are BDing every other day until Monday. 

Good luck everyone xx 

• Options

Good luck tulip!!

I had my LH surge 2 days ago and hoping to have ovulated yesterday or today.
    No way to know really since I don't track my BBT.

I'm now reading all these articles about women who ovulate "late" and I am wondering whether or not I am actually ovulating.

Paying too much attention to details - but  will try to refrain and listen to some nice meditation music while I'm at the office :)

baby dust to all you lovely ladies xxx

• Options

Best of luck lilou and tulip! xxx

• Options

lilou I dont track my BBT either! How long has it been since you came off the pill again? (I'm super forgetful) Me and you must be due for AF around the same time then, as I am due to ovulate on Sunday (29th) xxx

Sophsandava thank you! Sending you lots of hugs xxx

• Options

Hi everyone! Cant wait to get to know everyone!!

I stopped taking cerelle on 9th but stupidly I hadn't read up on the side effects of coming off it so we've been dtd unprotected. I know it's not that long but after 2 1/2 weeks no withdrawal bleed and 5 days now of cramping, backache, headaches and hot flushes plus wind. I don't want to get too excited thinking that I'll get a bfp so soon but not sure when I should test. Been using ovia to help track but its pointless when I don't know when day 1 is!!

• Options

Hey Tulip, here's the story:

Stopped the pill 63 days ago (so lets say 2 months)

My cycles have ALWAYS been irregular. My ovaries only LOOK polycystic but they are not (they're perfectly fine) - I had that confirmed by a Dr.

2 short spotting incidents the first 2 weeks after I stopped the pill

1 short spotting incidents a month and a half after I stopped the pill.

Then I finally saw a positive OPK (LH surge) 4 days ago, so we BD-ed like crazy. for the next 3 days.

So according to that I might have my AF 10 days from now... but since my cycles were always irregular (and no AF at all since the pill) - I wouldn't know.

I keep peeing on ovulation sticks every day at 2 pm, and I will take a pregnancy test in about 8-10 days, hoping for a BFP :)

One thing I read yesterday - the LH surge only points to an impending ovulation, it doesn't guarantee it. Some women ovulate a lot later than the average 12-36 hours after the LH surge, so I'm tired of BDing every day to cover all my windows :/

If AF comes this month, I am definitely tracking my BBT, because I have norther compass to go by.

Love for all my ladies today xxxxxx