Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

no other compass* it should say :)))

• Options

lilou - they say every other day is plenty to dtd! We only do it every other day because we just don't have the energy to do it every day!

I am 1dpo today:-), the 2WW begins! xxxx

• Options

Hey girls i have been away for these past days because i went for an operation and im still recovering.im cd 7 today..im really hoping for a bfp because im tired of trying.goodluck to all xxxx

• Options

7 dpo* not cd 7

• Options

Thanks tulip!! Thats a relief hehe :)

8 dpo today, had a scan (a friend is an OB), and she coulsnt see any signs of early pregnancy, so she says its too early to tell.

gonna test for my bday which is on Sep 9th :)

• Options

Need some advice 

I am 10 days post ovulation , had really bad ovulation cramps and a little spotting ... 

this week have been feeling very quesy and sick , sensitive to my pets litter trays and poops and sensitive to my partners cigs smoke ... 

Massively sore boobs , and bloated and constipated ..

could I be pregnant ??

• Options

Dianne, wait 3-4 more days and take the test :)

no way to know for sure until you do :)

baby dust your way xx

• Options

dianne best to test in a few days, then you will know for sure :)

christyanne hope your operation went well, and wishing you luck for this month!

I'm 3dpo today! xox

• Options

Liloujamais baby dust to you xxxx wish you a bfp :)

Thanks tulip till now i havent noticed any symptoms..im 8 dpo today..im going to test soon

• Options

Hey ladies.im 10 dpo today and i tested and it was a bfn..we will se later..

• Options

Fingers crossed Christy Anne !!

Average time for a good reading is 13.5 days dpo.

I am 10 DPO too :))

I'll be testing on Sep 9, for my bday, as a present to myself and a reward for not obsessing much this month as I did the previous month haha.

I did feel the strangest uterus fluttering last night. Have NO IDEA what it is :) Hope it was implantation but could it be that late? Hmm.

• Options

lilouj implantation can occur between 6dpo-10dpo so it can be likely it was implantation as you are 10dpo! 

christyanne i am wishing you so much luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you to get a BFP. 

I am 5dpo today!xx

• Options

Ladies, best of luck to us!!

i just got emotional xxxx

• Options

Wishing all you ladies the best of luck! Hopefully you will be in the expecting in May group xxx

• Options

Hey ladies thank you so much for your nice comments :) hope it will be a lucky month for all of us... today im 11 dpo and with clomid my period was always starting at 11 dpo..but i havent had any af symptoms!usually i get af symptoms very early,right after ovulation so this morning i tested again and i think im seeing a box but no colour yet..for me its still negative but im going to upload a picture anyways ..image

• Options

Hey ladies i tooked another one now to be sure and i dont know if im seeing a reallyyy faint line..can you see it?image

• Options

Hey Christyanne, my bfp didn't show until 12dpo... It's not common for it to show earlier at al although I think I see something too. Best to maybe get a frer in? All the best xxx

• Options

Hey sophsandova i tested again today and it was a bfn :/ i think im out

• Options

Oh ladies, this is the longest 2 weeks ever!
    I swear months have passed since I last peed on a stick hahaha :)

Time doesn't fly...

Sprinkling baby dust for all of us xxxxxx

• Options

Hi all, im 8dpo today. Planning to test on Friday morning when I am 12dpo. So far have had some strange symptoms, 

6dpo - felt very very sick all day but was so hungry! We went out for lunch and had meal and was still hungry afterwards. 

7dpo - Very very itchy skin.. partner wasn't itchy he suggested maybe it may mean my body temperature has increased? Not sure. And yesterday I was very very emotional and kept crying over silly things. Usually don't get like that till a few days before AF. 

And today I am very very hungry. Can't stop eating.

Don't want to get my hopes up though, but just wanted to log the symptoms ive noticed just incase for next cycle haha xxx