Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Dear ladies,

I have a fever. Had a bikini wax and now my body temp is 37.1 C.

12 DPO and a BFN today but I will try tomorrow too.

can i bring down the fever naturally and safely?

I need your advice xxx

• Options

Hi Ladies , have any of you used the CBDM? (Clearblie Digital Monitor)? Today CD20 I had what looks like a positive/near positive on IC but a weak second line and negative on the CBDM. So confused . I usually ovulate on CD19 but last month I ovulated on CD 24. hoping I am ovulating today . I had fertility acupuncture last night so feel like trusting the IC. It's also my first month using the CBDM. 

• Options

lilouj maybe apply a cold towel to your forehead or have a cold bath. 

chelseakitty wish i could be of help but have never used the clearblue digital monitor. Good luck to you for this cycle.

I am now 10dpo, keep feeling very sick and can't stop eating but keep snacking with fruit and keep having stomach cramps. Will be testing in 2 days. Also I have had very vivid and strange dreams the last 3 nights 

• Options

Hey ladies unfortunatly my af showed up 2 days ago..today is cd 3...im loosing hope..im going to give it another try this cycle and if nothing happens i will go again to see the gynae.tulip beat wishes for you xxxx fingers crossed xxxx

• Options

Fingers crossed for all!

my fever is gone, had a bfn this morning.

AD expected to arrive today but I haven't seen AF in 3 months no so it might be another month without it.

still tracking my Ovulation though. Gonna catch the next one :)

• Options

lilouj have you tested today? 

christyanne i'm sorry AF arrived:-(, i'm trying to stay hopeful but don't want to get my hopes up for them to be shattered down again xxx 

• Options

Yeah I've tested this morning. Bfn :(

poo.

baby dust to you all!

Lil xxx

• Options

Hi.

can anybody help?! I came off the pill the end of June after being on it for 10 years. I has my withdrawal bleed then the month after (July) no period then in August I has stopping which was exactly the 5 days my period should be. 

When wilI I get a normal period again?!.

Any help would be much appreciated x

• Options

Hiya, i think the first few pages of this thread deal with that - go give it a read :) and good luck!!

• Options

Hey all, 12dpo today and I tested this morning with FMU and was BFN image

Just have to wait and see if AF arrives x

• Options

Me: bfn and no sign if AF in 80 days.

Going mad.

• Options

Hey ladies how your doing?have you tested again tulip and liloujamais?im cd 8 today

• Options

Hi all!

I'v tested again and BFN :(

Still haven't got my AF.

I need a pep talk. This not getting my period thing makes me feel hopeless.

I feel like I dont have a compass and if anything I'm doing is correct.

• Options

Im sorry to hear that liloujamais  i never experienced that before because i've never been on the pill .hope it will arrive soon!

• Options

Hi Lila, I would highly recommend acupuncture to regulate your cycles and encoirage strong ovulation . If anything it is a stress reliever and will give you someone to vent to . Just look for someone who does fertility acupuncture . Where are you from ?

• Options

Was on cd 32 before AF turned up again , when I was sure I was preggas ... Had all the symptoms , morning sickness etc , she just didn't take and stay 😢😢

• Options

Hey everyone, AF arrived for me today after it being 3 days late. Body was just playing games with me i think. Got my hopes up. Back to CD1 for me. 

My blood tests I had carried out last week came back normal and confirmed I am ovulating, so all is looking good at the moment.x

• Options

Good news about the good blood test results, Tulip, everything will work out fine - the beans just want us to be more patient hehe. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow, to solve this mystery of 85-day long cycle LOL. Hope they do a blood test to see if everything is ok.
    I'm sending you baby dust and holding my fingers crossed!

Dianne, sending you a big hug! It must be difficult going through that, I can't even imagine. But us women, are strong. And I am sure your persistence and positive energy will pay off and you will be changing stinky diapers in no time xxxxx

• Options

My dear ladies :)

Just left the doctors office. 

She examined me and said my ovaries look polycystic - but thats no reason to worry, she said.

On the scan she noticed my endometrium is thicker, around 9 mm :) So it suggests ovulation has either happened, or happening now.

We might be late this month but we'll BD tonight anyway - my partner had a fever the past few days so we stopped :)

My doctor is very convinced I will have my AF in 2 weeks. It's been 3 months since I stopped that crazy pill Cerazette, and she thinks in 2 weeks I will definitely have my AF.

And if I don't - she is monitoring me now. So i feel so much safer now :)

Hope all of you are doing well :**

• Options

Hey ladies stay strong everything will be ok for us all we just need to be patient..i know that it is frustrating but it will be worst if we loose hope.baby dust to all xxxx