Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Finallyyy!!

my AF arrived after 82 long days - since stopping with Cerazette!

so happy! Now I can actually track my cycle and know what's going on 😊

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

• Options

Yeyy thats good liloujamais.goodluck :D xxx

How are you doing girls?im dpo3 now

• Options

thank you for the words of encourage christy anne! I needed that, these last 12 months have been long and hard. Hoping for the best this month xx

• Options

Yes tulip i know how you feel!its very hard and we dont deserve it but we cant do anything..but it will happen!im dpo 4 today waiting anxiously for days to pass to know the result

• Options

Hey ladies im 8 dpo today and this morning i noticed that my bbt chart is begining to look like a triphastic chart.what do you think?heres the pictureimage

• Options

Hi ladies,

I had another high temp today.heres the chart nowimage tell me what you think please.this is the first time that im having this pattern

• Options

Hey ladies i need your help!my bbt is still high and today is the highest and my period is 1 day late.im posting my bbt chart and my pregnancy test here so you can tell me what you think pls!imageimage

• Options

Hey im 15 dpo now (2 days late) and my bbt is high again!but i teated again today and still no bfp :/imageimage

• Options

Hey ladies..im shaking right now!i tested again and the test is getting darker!i dont know if it is a bfp...plss tell me what you thinkk xxxximageimage

• Options

looks like a faint line :)

in a few days, you'll know for sure, fingers crossed xxxxx

• Options

Here is another picture..the first one is my last test iv done..i made some edit in itimage

• Options

Hi christyanne 

Looks like a faint line to me!!! So exciting! I'd wait a few days and test again, as they say HCG levels double every 48-72 hours xxx

• Options

Hey ladies im so sad today because i dont know why my af showed today :( im feeling really depressed i even cried 

• Options

Oh no christyanne :( i am so so sorry! Sending lots of hugs your way xx 

• Options

Thank you so much tulip xxx how your doing?

• Options

Honestly christyanne I am not doing very well. Spent this cycle not tracking because I knew I needed to de-stress and because I just wanted a month to not worry about it and not sure what DPO I am but I know my AF is due on Wednesday (12th). 

I am having cramps so pretty sure AF will arrive soon enough, just starting to lose all hope I ever had imageimage

• Options

Hello everyone my name is Caroline my husband and I have decided to come off the pill it is been one week and a day since I've been off the pill and we are now trying to conceive any advice or experience would be helpful  I am now waiting for my period Guys it has been over a week and I have not had a withdraw bleed is this normal 😞

• Options

I havent had onein 82 days. its all individua.

i advise you to check out the entire thread as most questions are answered there, and good luck xxx

• Options

So AF arrived today right on time image

Don't know how much more of this I can take xxx

• Options

be strong tulip!! i am sending you such a big hug!!!

i peed on a stick today, clearblue for early detection, and i played with the contrast of the image.... do y'all see a faint line?