Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

I hope we all do! Has anyone experienced this.... Since yesterday my back has been agony about mid way up its really sharp pains when I move, last night moving in my sleep it was really painful?xxx

• Options

I haven't had that. Could it be you pulled a muscle?

• Options

I've never had that x

• Options

hey ladies

scribble you left me out on that list..AF was due on 31st but I've just been so wet down there (sorry tmi) mildly nauseated in the mornings and slightly during the day ... tummy still feels full and stretched..dont know what to think...

baby dust to all waiting to test this week xx

• Options

Hi ladies

@scribble glad it's not just me with the funny pains. It's pretty been there all day now, very low in my abdomen but really hard to tell if it's wind or cramps?? otherwise I feel totally normal, no tiredness or anything.

AF due Saturday so can't really do anything till then, if she doesn't show though I'm not going to test til midweek, I've been known to have 40 day cycles which is not helpful! 

Fingers crossed for everyone! 

• Options

Been having AF like cramps since morning though...I feel like I'm out haha with each passing day I feel this is it...im out...

• Options

Could be I don't know, it just came on quite suddenly just by me getting into the car!

Good to hear so many of us are having symptoms :) I keep getting strange cramps but it's to the right I'm pretty sure. I don't know when to test as had two BFN last week!  Xxxx

• Options

Sorry kristanna didn't mean to forget you huni!

Can't wait for tomorrow now, when I've decided to test. So afraid af will show 😟

• Options

Awesome so many people near the same time. Love it. Hope everyone receives the results they want. I'm not quote sure when I'm going to test yet. AF will be here tomorrow or the 6th (according to my partner) so maybe next 

• Options

Week*

• Options

I have started spotting so think af is on its way

• Options

I'm out, af is here.

God. Dammit. 😫

• Options

2 bfns -.- on clear blue 11 days late according to ovia and 7 days late according to another app 

now what ;'( the latest ive been in 10 then got my af so annoying 

• Options

Lauren i had back pain too! Hurt like mad

• Options

Sorry to hear the witch has shown :(!!!! Fx for next month scribble!!! Yeah it is very painful ;( xxx

• Options

So cm is really wet with white in is this a good sign girls xxx

• Options

i am so sorry Scribble and Becca.. i dont know what to say.. i had a feeling this is the month for you guys.. never mind.. just stay strong... we do everything we can.. it will happen when it is meant too.. lots of love to u both.. 

• Options

Af definitely here a week late. This next month I am going to go with flow and try not to stress. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting 

• Options

Oh gutted for you both - I'm pretty sure the witch is on her way for me also... fingers crossed for a bfp for one of us this time! X

• Options

Thanks chaitz xx

Sorry Becca. Not our time yet I suppose 😞 x