Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thanks scribble, I'm feeling ok about it and just going to go with flow this month and try not to worry 

• Options

Think that's the best thing to do just see what happens valentines week is my next fertile time so Hopfully will be  week for making babies :) any plans for valentines day think we will just be having take away at home 

• Options

I'm so sorry ladies. 😢 here's to next month girlies.

Slight cramps in the left lower abdomen where my hip is. Tomorrow should be AF. Or maybe the 6th, according to the partner. We shall seeeeee 

• Options

SJ83.. i am fertile during that week too.. lol.. what a week it wud b to make a baby.. i am gonna just chill too.. jst took a weekend trip to a vineyard on our wedding anniversary.. so i guess a quite romantic dinner and snuggles will do.. sephor opened here in Mumbai.. so i am gonna stock up on some make up!!! Yeay!!! Trying to do everything to take my mind off of the baby making business.. 

• Options

Chaitz vineyard weekend sounds lovely is very hard to keep minds occupied though lol 

• Options

i so agree SJ.. i wonder what the hell it takes to get knocked up.. lol.. it shudnt be this difficult!

• Options

Lol it's crazy with my first I hadn't been with my partner long and I fell pregnant with my second we planned to try but took 5 months drove  me crazy the month I ended up getting pregnant only did the deed   once that month cos he was ill and got pregnant out body and minds are weird im determined to keep chilled this time round 😊 lol 

• Options

lol.. thts funny.. u knw the problem is.. i dont stress.. but somehow have gotten into the habit of reading everything abt ttc.. which eventually stresses me out i guess.. weird.. i try so hard to not read forums and things like those.. just dsnt work.. 

• Options

Just done a test but the window didn't return white it still has pink in the background?  X

• Options

AF showed up, definitely out! From now on I don't think I'm gonna try anymore, I've had it! lol (sorry for ranting)

• Options

This is a stressful time for all of us. Hopefully there will be lots of good news in the future.

I've been having some pains in my low low stomach. It doesn't feel like cramping at all. It feels tight and twingy. I've been so tired the last couple of days. Been taking naps a couple of hours after waking up. And I've been really nauseous today and no food sounds good. I have no idea what's going on. Ovia says that I'm still 4 days out to being able to take a hpt. I might try and wait alittle longer than that.

• Options

Tomorrow is suppose to be the day my AF is suppose to arrive.

I've been very congested and snotty. Had a sharp pain and a tug. May be AF teasing me. I've let loose a lot and tried to be stress free.

• Options

Hey guys 8 days late no sign of af -.- got 2 bfns basicly got sore throat and i think i got thrush -.-. I feel like a vampire i cant sleep at all at night and wake up feeling horrible. Do you think af is not comming because i sleep late? 

• Options

Hey Manaarli. I have been waking up on and off throughout the night. My throat hurt me maybe 4 days ago but I've kept this congestion and it stinks.

AF should be here today. Hope something happens because I want a restart. I dislike not knowing.

• Options

Took a test BFN still no af xxz

• Options

Tmi but just had white sticky cm in my knickers when I went to the ladies???? Xx

• Options

How many days are you late now Lauren 

• Options

Was due the 31st (Sunday)

Done a asda test last night and was negative done one this morning with fmu and was negative too 

• Options

Wait till next week if still getting negative see if doctor will give you a blood test to test for pregnancy Hopfully just not strong enough to show  bfp yet 

• Options

Okay thank you xx