Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Yes very very regular! I have one little on and i had a positive after 4 days late. He is now two and a half - since then i have been like clockwork! Ive been tracking my AFs on an app on my phone and im always 1 day off at the most.. Ive been reading the thread and saw that you were simular to me 😊 Which is lovely to know that Its not just me! i think im going to wait until this saturday and retest! Then ill be 17 days late!! And if still a BFN with my first wee of the day (using First Response) ill get myself booked into the docs W/C 6th June! Nightmare is the long wait! But im sure thrush is a sign?

Have a wonderful holiday! 

• Options

I know it's agonising isn't it?? You just want to know one way or the other. 

Sounds hopeful for you as youre usually regular, fingers crossed 😊

I hadnt heard of thrush as a sign but I guess it could be, ive learnt a lot since TTC loads of things that are signs that I  no idea of before!  Xx

• Options

Morning ladies - hope you are all ok! trying to catch up on posts as lots has been going on 😀 I caved in and tested this morning....BFN I had a feeling this month isnt out month but now I am pretty sure it isn't! AF is due on wednesday I havent had any symptoms other then feeling really tired (although DH and I have been painting our lounge over bank holiday weekend) and had a few sharp pains yesterday in middle of ovarie area and have had a bit of a sore throat and cold. kindof looking forward to AF coming so we can get trying again xx

• Options

Bec any news for you? Xx

• Options

Still the same Lhw cramping is back a little today, and still no AF 😞 Xx

• Options

Aww I hope you get an answer soon and hope you feel a bit better x

• Options

Hi redhead, im also 11 days late but I'm fairly irregular !

do you have any other symptoms ?

Im really remoted to do another test today although feel it will be negative. Im being so so impatient! It's also not fmw ...

Just wanna know for sure Argh!

• Options

Hiya littleone! And tbh apart from thrush no! Which makes me think i might be even more. with my last pregnancy i had no symptoms until i was 6weeks gone and then i was extremely bad with sickness. But i didnt have an inclin before then just a missed P x

• Options

Hi ladies Iv got a few symptoms but they probably just nothing , sore throat very dry and tickly, and very moody and annoyed at everything , bloated but Iv ate rubbish all weekend , and I think I'm getting thrush I'm very dry and stingy down there sorry tmi :-(

how is evefyone xx

• Options

Red head, yeah I've heard a lot of women say they have no symptoms until 6 weeks! 

Hi Littleb a lot of that sounds like what I'm having too except thrush... But I am getting a lot of CM! I'm also getting heartburn today and my appetite is non existent ....

Tempted to test... Just bought a cheapy....

• Options

BFN ... 👎

• Options

Littleone, when is AF due? There's still a chance till AF

• Options

AF has just come this afternoon! X 12 days late

• Options

AF was due 11 days ago !!

I reckon she'll come in the next few days 😂

• Options

Sorry to hear that your out Redhead, next month!!

• Options

Oh redhead I'm sorry 😟 Bring on next month 

Guess what... Still no AF from me, backache getting on my nerves.

my hubby is cooking a chicken balti, sag aloo, Rice and poppadoms for tea yummm can't wait xx

• Options

Hope work wasn't too bad Littleone and Leo. We had a nice lie-in, read for a bit, went for a walk and a drink, and now I'm working on my book for a bit before I cook dinner. Bec, we're having Indian too - I'm making chicken vindaloo and mushroom rice and we bought some ready made samosas and pakoras to go alongside. Can't wait! 

Sorry AF came Redhead - maybe next month. 

Littleone, I reckon that's right - I haven't really had any noticeable symptoms and I'm prob about 5 weeks. If I didn't know I would just put my tiredness down to a cold coming or something, and my sore nipples / cramps to AF. I had way more symptoms the first month I came off the pill. I felt nauseous for days in a way I don't at all atm. So there is definitely reason to remain hopeful. 

Hope you're all having a nice evening.

• Options

I felt the same as you sugar, really really nauseous my first month off the pill.

my cramping comes and goes as does the backache, do you know if the digital clear blue tests are any more reliable than the normal ones? Now 9 days overdue and mystified as to why in getting symptoms and still no AF was tempted to resort to a different type of test? Xxx

• Options

Hmm I swear I read somewhere that the digital ones are less sensitive but I have only ever used two CB digis - my BFN about 2 weeks ago and my BFP last week. I have mostly been using cheap dye ones. Have you been using the ones you can use early or not? Most of the ones I have used have been the ones you use the day AF is due but the two BFPs I got last week were the early kind.

That is literally exactly the same as me with the cramp. I haven't had much backache, maybe a tiny bit over the last day or so. Are you going to test tomorrow or wait like you said?

• Options

Ah ok... I change my mind every half an hour lol. I really don't know what to do. I might try with first morning wee tomorrow.

you do hear of lots of people getting BFP's 2 or even 3 weeks late. So I guess there's hope xx