Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies how is everyone has a busy birthday weekend for my boyfriend , woke up with a sore throat today and a few sneezes so feeling a bit run down not good :-( 

anyone symptom spotting? Little one id say it's positive but maybe a blood tests the only way xxx

• Options

image About 11 days, thank you! Xx

• Options

Hey Leo

pleased to hear you've been having a fab weekend, we've been getting ready for our holiday, really can't wait now.

still no AF for me, my tummy is tender but cramps have gone off, feeling v tired and still have backache so who knows!

littleb sorry to hear your feeling yuck hope it soon goes off! 

xx

• Options

Amy I can see a faint line, maybe wait 2-3 days and retest? I know those days will be agonising but hopefully you'll then get a stronger line xx

• Options

Yeh will do its horrible all this waiting, just couldn't understand why I got a negative cb, but reading everyone's posts I think the change in tests makes the diffrence sometimes xx

• Options

Thanks bec Iv had a great weekend I'm in bed now trying to get all my energy back from yesterday.. I'm not cut out for drinking anymore. 

Littleb no symptom spotting for me just yet still a while before I ovulate I'm gonna start testing next weekend. Did your BF enjoy his bday weekend? Sorry you not feeling too great hope your feeling better tomorrow.

Any I can see a second very faint line, they say a second line faint or not is a positive. Like Bec says give it a few days and test again. Good luck keep us updated. 

whats everyones plan for tomorrow bank holiday I'm working 😫😫😫

• Options

That's amazing Claz! Must have been so nice to see...

Littleone, I agree with the other girls - maybe wait a bit and / or do a more sensitive test.

Sharyoh, I guess it's best to get ahead with these sorts of things. How long have you been TTC for?

Glad you enjoyed your day out Leo. Nights out are so much more tiring than they used to be aren't they! I reckon it's coz we have to get up for work / kids now. When I was at uni I could go out so many nights in a row and feel fine. Well I ended up telling my friend before we went out - I didn't know anyone else there and thought it might be awkward otherwise. I was literally the only person who didn't have steak and everyone kept asking if I was a vegetarian lol. At least my mocktail looked like a cocktail...

Amy, I can see a faint line too. Maybe wait a few days and test again like Bec says?

Littlebg, I have a bit of a sore throat too. Not sure if it's a cold or a symptom.

Well it sounds hopeful for you Bec! Fingers crossed and at least you have your hol to look forward to no matter what happens.

• Options

Sorry for the long message - didn't want to miss anyone out! As for me, I'm feeling exhausted. We went to the rugby this afternoon (Wales lost boohoo) and I fell asleep for two hours when we got in. I woke up feeling ever so slightly nauseous but not too bad. Not enough to stop me eating my lamb, houmous and feta pitta for dinner! I am feeling super emotional though, like I really want to cry lol. 

• Options

Thanks :) will keep you updated! I will wait as long as I can before my next! Nice to no I am not imagining it! xxx

• Options

Thanks Sugar, guess the symptoms are gradually setting in...hopefully they will be tolerable.

Been Ttc since dec-jan. I have 28 day cycle and i always ovulate on CD14. Never used birth confirm pills. I have been using seven seas trying for a baby since feb16 and hubsta is using wellman conception. Just really feel i should get checked just to be certain all is well 

• Options

* i meant i have never used birth control pills

• Options

Thanks girls. 

Yeah I will wait and do a CB digital, so expensive all these tests, I need to be more patient! 😂

I'm now about 10-11 days late!!

Feel very rubbish tonight, really sleepy and little bit sicky but did eat lots of popcorn when we went to see X-Men! 

Bless OH think he wanted some romance tonight but I feel knackered. 😂

Really hoping for that BFP soon so I can peice this together! 😓

Who else is currently 2WWing? 

Littleb hope you feel better soon!

Leo I'm working too 😒 Hospitality Pfft

Bec my tummy is sore too. Right in the lower lower tummy but only if I touch it. MAJOR bloated too....

Sugar plenty of mock tails to come for you! 😝

• Options

Well good luck Sharyoh - at least if they do tests it should be relatively easy in terms of timing, given you're pretty regular. Let us know how it goes!

Littleone, tell me about it re the tests. It's so maddening! That's why I ended up having such a big gap between my last BFN and my BFP - I was convinced it would be negative and didn't want to waste any more tests. 

I think we will relax tomorrow - quite tired after the events of the weekend so far. I need to get back into working on my book - I haven't done anything since I found out but OH is off work tomorrow so probably won't be until Tuesday...

• Options

Little one sounds like we are in an identical position!

im going to be so cross if AF arrives while I'm on hols after all this!!! 

Half tenpted not to test til after my holiday... Part of me thinks m being ill just stopped me ovulating last month, I change my mind all the time lol. 

Watch this space i guess....

• Options

Thanks Sugar, will post updates. do enjoy your day tomorrow and all the best with your book.

• Options

Morning ladies how is everyone? Wow I'm so tired today hubby has a very late drunken night lastnight so I'm up with LO then I have to go to work at 10 booo!!!

bec how many day/weeks late are you now and when do you go away? 

Sugar glad you enjoyed the rugby. It defo take it out of us now we have got older. I think it's cause like you say we have to get up earlier now and also we have a million other jobs to do through the day haha we have no time to to rest In the day. Hope your feeling more with it today lovely. 

Littleone it's hard waiting but it's exciting isn't is. Did you say you are working today too. I'm hoping I to finish earlier I just want to rest lol. 

Hipe you all have a lovely bank holiday xxx

• Options

Sugar it's so frustrating! And obviously you wanna get CB or or an early detection test which are more expensive ... 😂

Bec I know, when are you testing? Wouldn't it be great if we both got our BFP's. Although I'm trying to convince myself it's not my month as to not get my hopes up ....

Leo yeah you're right. I should make the most of all this trying before I do get knocked up! 😝

I am working indeed .... only untill 4, then straight to the gym 👌

Suuuuuuuper tired today ..... 😵😭

• Options

Leo im now 9 days late and I go away early weds morning. One min I think we could be pregnant cos of the symptoms then I can't be cos of the negative tests,.. It's so hard to know what to think. Doesn't stop us still trying though we dont seem to be able to leave each other alone!! 

ive got to the point where I'm too scared to test, part of me wants to wait til after my holiday.. Do you know if the digital clear blue are more reliable than the normal clear blue anyone??

Hope work goes quickly for you both xxx

• Options

Hiya all ... Im completely new to all this to please bare with me! I am now 12 days late. I have taken 3 tests over the past 6 days and all BFN's (two CB tests and one First Response). No sign of AF and i have had thrush for the past 4 days! How long do you think i should wait before retesting?! X image

• Options

Hi redhead it's really hard I'm in a similar position. Are you normally regular??

If youre normally regular I would be tempted to go to the doctors, I'm going on holiday this week and will tempted to go to docs if I haven't come on by the time I'm back xx