Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Thanks. Am feeling crampy today... guessing that maybe it's OV!? Feeling super tired and sicky... probably too much sun! Getting the last few hours in and then off to the airport at about 3.30.... hate all this hanging around 

• Options

I know how you feel emy - I told dh about my flashing smiley yesterday but he didn't seem to understand the need to BD. Started going on about me putting him under pressure again so it ended up with him cross and me crying. Luckily we managed to BD this morning but I had to get up not long after and always worry that the little swimmers won't be able to do their job if I'm not lying down. I never realised how stressful ttc is. Am dreading telling him he has to perform if I eventually get my static smiley. Hope you manage to get some BD time in later xxx

• Options

Your symptoms sound good for a BFP though butterfly - you must be feeling nervous. 

• Options

Yeah a little bit... trying not to think about it. Could just be too much sun.... or OV symptoms! Basically I am going to ignore any symptom I get moving forward 😂 

• Options

Hi ladies,

Just on my way to Norfolk for my week away, Heading into my fertility window so hoping it helps as so stressful at work at the moment.

Fingers crossed butterfly and safe journey home.

Maybe don't tell your other about the OPK- mine said put to much pressure on that's why we are trying every other day and see what happens.

I'm good thanks Emy! How's things with you? 

Hugs to all 

• Options

Have a lovely break kimmi xx

• Options

quick question girls? Is it normal to have implantation bleed after periods due? My periods a week late. But yesterday i noticed a bit pink blood when i wiped? Thought oh periods here. Very strange cos i have severe pains with period but not a thing so didn't even realise. Blood was super light pink and only a little when i wiped. Put a pad on and went about my day. No pain all day what so ever. Odd niggly pain that's it. Went for a pee at 4am pads completely empty except a tiny dot of brown. Wiped and 1 thin line of blood a little cramp and extremely itchy hands weird lol. Went back to bed. Got up had a pee no further blood and a little pink when i wiped. Pad still completely clear. Went for a pee 5 mins ago. Pads still completely empty. Except that brown dot. Wiped and looked like discharge with the tiniest hint of pink and a little brown on the wipe. Still no pain. Very strange for me because first day of AF is usually so heavy with little clots and nothing of the sort is happening. Im so confused 

• Options

That's what I had with my AF last week. After my positive OPK on cd3 am going to test when I get home.... are you sure you OVd when you did?

i too am going to keep positive OPKs secret now. He feels under too much pressure to dtd! 

Flight is delayed which is annoying.... still have to start getting ready and leave on normal time though.... annoying

• Options

Nope butterfly my last period was very irregular and now have been for a few month. Haven't used ov sticks yet so have no idea when i actually ovulated. I wouldnt bother but my whole life I've had period pain so bad I've been pit on medication and stiff. So i always know when im bleeding I've never ever had any kind of bleeding like this before. And for there to be no clots. No pain and it to be pink is very strange for me when should i test do you think? Wait a week? 

• Options

Yeah if it's an implant bleed can take 4 days for hcg to show. 

• Options

definitely worth trying the OPKs though. Takes the guess work out of it 

• Options

imageHi everyone. Just wondered if anyone thinks this is positive yet or whether it will be another day or so? Thanks xx

• Options

Louhan it looks positive to me, it will be confirmed if they start getting lighter again x

• Options

Thanks emy. Will use another of my clearblue ones later to see if get a smiley 😃. Looks like another argument with hubby 😩

• Options

Oh no louhan I hope you don't have an argument 😒 I'm planning on using this line this evenin to ensure I get some, " honey why don't you go have a shower and I will remind you while you call me the dyson " 😂😂😂 I farely confident It will work 🙈

• Options

Lol emy!!!😂😂. Good luck!!!!

• Options

hi ladies :) louhan - looks like a positive to me. Good luck!!!

im not sure anyone can answer this ...but I'm going to ask anyhow :) 

i am 13dpo - AF is due in a day or 2. On the hcg test this morning.... got a BFN. Not even a squinter. So, I tried an opk Test and I got a faint line. Can the LH opk Pick up the hcg hormone ? I've attached a pic. It's not normal for it to show up unless I'm ovulating .... any insight would be appreciated. 

Xoimage

• Options

eastcopast it a hugely debated theory, lots of people say they had a positive opk just before they had a BFP, on the flip side people also say they get a strong opk just before AF. I hope for you it's a good sign that you will get a BFP x

• Options

I hope it's a bfp soon lol thanks emy

• Options

Eastcoast opks  do pick up hcg. When I had my miscarriage the opks were very dark as the hcg was still in my system from my pregnancy so I had to wait till the hcg had left my system to be able to use opks . Will keep my fingers crossed for you xxxxx