Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 8

Replies

• Options

U watch it be another bfn  hey will find out around 9/10 am 

• Options

🍀🍀🍀

• Options

So nervous 

• Options

image  bfn 

• Options

😢 so was mine I'm staying positive for an Xmas bfp:)

• Options

Same here I got 1 test  left and I'm on cd 24 12 dpo so should start af in a day or 2 .. ... MY cycle length is 25 days so  not sure what's happening as normally have red discharge start of peroid by now 

• Options

Maybe use a first response mummyof2 

• Options

I'm going use on on Saturday as that's defo when I should be on as always come the day after cd 25

• Options

Depends when you ovulated mummyof2.... if you ovulated later than normal then your cycle will be longer as your luteal phase doesn't change....

14dpo today and AF due tomorrow.... still feeling bloated and heartburny had a horrendous cramp earlier when I got up and thought she was on her way but its all gone now.... I only have ICs however, a lady on another thread is still getting bfns on those and her CB digital was 1-2 weeks yesterday! Never buying those again! 

• Options

Morning ladies.... 15dpo.... temp dip this morning to way below cover line..... just waiting for the witch now..... still got cramping on the left so I don't think she will be long.... CP is high and soft still though and white/clear CM.... wish it would just hurry up and appear now 

• Options

I got my temp dip this morning but not below cover line yet!

just done a 2 hour walk as soon as I went to loo  as I got home AF visited full on I don't cramp or ache or anything so no warning!! I had loads of cm this morning and yesterday Butterfly too another symptom I can't rely on!! I also had tingly fingers which I had with my very first miscarriage which was odd I had no bfp but it makes you wonder:/

Hope AF arrives soon butterfly

CD1 for us and raring to go feeling determined!!💪🏻

• Options

Yeah it definitely does make you wonder.... the heartburn etc I have had had been awful.... I used to get cramps before AF and night sweats but since the MC only get the cramps after it's happened.... my temp was way below the cover line. Always used to get AF first thing in the morning.... so frustrating 

• Options

Yeah is here 😢

• Options

Arghhhh mma good luck next cycle I will be on that one with u my af is due between today and Sunday the op cnt go ahead if I'm in heavy flow so I'm hoping I hold of until I spot Monday otherwise its goin to bugger things up ehich I dont need right now :/ good luck mma xx good luck flybutterfly xx and mummyof2 xx

• Options

Cd 25 and no sign of af yet 

• Options

My cp.is high open and soft  think af mite be here tomorrow 

• Options

hoping I actually get a proper AF so I know my body is back to normal.... these light periods have been getting me worried 

• Options

How's AF butterfly mines light to medium flow see what gives tomorrow if it picks up pace or stays the same!!

• Options

It's so light.... I used a tampon to start with it but it felt uncomfortable and there was hardly anything on it, just a bit of dark brown and a tiny streak of red. Pad on now and nothing.... nothing when I wipe either now.

cramping but on only on my left where I have had hip pain the last two days where as usually it's my whole tummy.

think it may be doctor time now, this can't be normal! 

• Options

It can't hurt to ask Butterfly that's what gp's are there for!! Ask for bloods to check your hormone levels etc I certainly would:)

Mines bright red and watery and nearly filling a regular tampon over several hours so not too bad. Pulling them out dry feels horrible that's what happened my last cycle 😖