Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 8

Replies

• Options

Defs will do.... will ask for the lady doctor this time 

• Options

Well.I'm due af tomorrow and not even spotting any more  so 4 days and il will. Take another hpt if the wich dnt turn up 

• Options

Good luck mummyof2:)

• Options

Thank u mma so nervous as normally start getting peroid stuff big time by now 

• Options

Hey everyone :) I need some help with my strips! Any advice would be appreciated. I'm not sure which one is the positive. The nov 9 and 10 the second line is as dark as the control line, but then today the test line is darker than the control line. Which line is the true positive?  I can see why people use clear blue lol but they are too expensive for my liking! Help ladies! 

• Options

Morning ladies today is mwant to be af day but she hasnt arrived yet  . I'm never late on . My cm has chabged from creamy to wet when i check my cervix .. is softish high and feels closed  . Had spotting on the 4th and on the 8th but nothing since I took a early pregancy test from bnm yesterday with fmu and it was negative  

Any advice  would be greally please xx

• Options

Hello ladies I am sorry for barging in 😂 I am new to this I was just wondering if anyone can help I had sex on the 8th 9th and 10th and I got a possitive opk on the 10th I ovulated yesterday but didn't have sex, is there any chance I could still conceive? thanks for any help 

• Options

@eastcoast.... that last one is the most postive so will be 12-36 hours from that one!!

@tiegan sperms live for between 3-5 days so should be covered...

@mummyof2 am not sure, my AFs have been nothing but spotting the last few cycles so can't really comment.... jusy a waiting game am afraid  

• Options

Eastcoast definitely November 11th:) good luck 🍀

Tiegan you'll still be covered:)

Mummyof2 I'm guessing AF maybe just playing games:/ frustrating I know!!

• Options

So, MMA, it's pretty much stopped now and what is there is just brown.... 😡 So annoying! All cramps have gone, but it was more of a dull ache continuo rather than actual cramps! So fed up :( 

• Options

Well ladies af hasnt showed yet and ive been feeling quite sick past two days so if it hasnt arrived by tomorrow I will do a test to rule out pregnancy befor my op either way it will be good if af dosnt arrive so I get my op Monday :)good luck to other ladies and welcome to you new ladies your in the right place here :))

• Options

Fingers crossed for you mrs T :) maybe a surprise BFP after all

• Options

The which has just arrived bloody af maybe next cycle 

• Options

I hate the witch.... mine has stopped now.... that's less than 24 hours with hardly anything. Bloody annoying 

• Options

Bless ya on to the next cycle for me  .. me n my partner have agreed we will keep trying till the end of the year if we nit preg then we are giving up as qe both 26 now and we have to winter boys n both want a summer baby but I want to go back to work at 30 at the latest and start thinking about myself as we planned for the next baby to be 3 when I'm 3p or around that so that babe could go to preschool and I could start working part time 

Most piece dnt agreed with what we want our planto be but I said to myself at 30 I want to make a career for my self as I have gI've my family 2 grand sons 

• Options

I don't have that option sadly as am 36 and don't have one at all yet which is why I am getting so worried with these stupid periods :(

am taking myself to the doctors next week to ask for bloods or something as this isn't right.... this will be the 5th cycle after the MC now 

• Options

Awww hun sorry didn't  realise xx it will soon hun il send u all my baby dust if it helps xx 

Il also been seeing if the docs nn hospital will accept my eggs at the beginning of next year as I think is unfair for me to waste mine if I dnt want any more x 

• Options

Thanks butterfly :)I hope so xx mummyof2 it might not have happened this time but hopefully u will next cycle :)xx we all need a bfp very soon xx

• Options

Butterfly it must be so frustrating for you to not even have one child I really hope u get your bfp which I'm sure u will :)xx mummyof2 thiers nothing wrong with planning your future that way whatever works for your family is what counts not what others think xx