Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• Options

Thanks girls still waiting on them trying to get In touch with the consultant what a long morning girls lol

• Options

I also have an appointment with my fertility consultant today at 2 to go over the results from my laparoscopy from August and discuss I've options etc lol how mad is this day!!!

• Options

I agree with Butterfly - if your levels are rising like they should then the little monkey bean should be in there somewhere! I have everything crossed that a consultant can find it for you, and its where its supposed to be! xx

• Options

Wow! What a rollercoaster of a day!!!! Keeping it all crossed for you! 

• Options

Consultant can't see anything either so because levels rose but she said didn't double means it's still somewhere I have to go bk in sat and do more bloods and if they have risen again then. I have to choose surgery or injection 😥

• Options

Oh no..... :( but surely they would see it in the tube wouldn't they? maybe insist on another scan before you make any decisions x

• Options

Hi guys,

This is my first time TTC if I have worked out my cycles correctly then the day we started trying would have been my best ovulation day but again I'm new to this... I want to be pregnant so so bad, im 7 dpo and have had bloating,tirdeness,headaches and today I felt a bit sick, I don't know if I'm symptom spotting or if I could actually be pregnant... I'm dying to take a test but am trying so hard to wait until next week so I get a more accurate result!! Is it possible to feel slight symptoms very early on? 

Thanks in advance

• Options

She said she thinks she seen a dark patch in the uterus where it maybe could of been but they can't tell, she said at these levels they should be able to see something the hcg was at just shy of 3000, my head is just all over the place now she doesn't think it's ectopic because after after  performed the internal scan she also done a physical internal and said i wasn't experiences the pain she should be causing with an internal for ectopic 

• Options

Oh Gem, I can't imagine how you must be feeling - how confusing and such a difficult situation xx

• Options

Oh my god how confusing and annoying. If levels are rising and there isn't anything in the tubes I would be so reluctant to have anything done... what a horrible time for you lovely. My levels were 3000 something and it was literally a tiny mm pinprick when they scanned me. 

I really am keeping everything crossed for you Hun x

• Options

thanks girls! I had a private scan booked for Sunday it's 100 pound but I'm kind of wondering should I just go to it anyway and see what they see?

• Options

If you can afford it then I probably would.... with mine I refused to believe it and delayed booking myself in for surgery even though I knew deep down that bubba had died .my mum even wanted me to get a private scan done but because my symptoms had gone and the heartbeat wasnt there any more I just knew. Then nature took over and it was out of my hands. Maybe see what they say on Saturday At the hospital. If the levels are doubled then defs go.... if not then I guess you would have your answer x

• Options

Again, I agree with Butterfly! Go to hospital and see what your levels are saying - if they've doubled then dont rush to make a decision and, if you can afford it, do the private scan after you have finished at the hospital or on Sunday/Monday. In my eyes, £100 would be worth it for peace of mind, and if you didnt at least the private scan to see try would you always wonder 'what if' with your levels doubling and the confusion you've had this far? xx

• Options

Exactly... Doesn't hurt to get a second opinion. X 

If I am lucky enough to fall PG again, I can see myself spending a fortune on private scans!!!! 🙊 

I am going to keep everything crossed.... can't believe I am away tomorrow until Monday.... I kind of want to be here waiting for you - is that weird? 🙊

Hopefully where I am will have free wifi and I can sneakily log in without the OH seeing 🙊

• Options

I was thinking tht, I don't know If I am just clutching at straws though since I still have cramping and bleeding aswell it's not just the scan and levels going On. 

I booked this scan as soon as I found out I was pregnant and it was the very earliest date they would do so in the same with spending to see lol!

lol butterfly it's such a drama isn't it lol I think I honestly know how it's going to end though 😩 

• Options

Just try and prepare yourself as best you can... If the levels are higher on Saturday then see how you feel. I don't know how they can suggest surgery or injection when they can't locate it.... 

• Options

How you doing today? X

• Options

Feel and look like crap to be honest lol just really want some answers hopefully tomorrow will bring a bit more clarity 😩 Just fed up with it now! 

How is everyone else getting on?? X

• Options

I bet..., how frustrating. 

10dpo for me today... Temp still climbing. My temps are higher this month than previous so am confident my body is now sorted after the MC.... which means if AF does show, she is probably going to be a shocker 🙊

Had the metal taste Yesterday and my boobs are starting to get sore and my back and thighs ache.... bloated etc. But I have kind of had that every month anyway.... hence trying to ignore it!!!! Hoping that FF and the symptoms I had for OV were correct and not earlier... had a dip on cd9 but didn't get loads of CM and the cramping until cd12 so am pretty sure it was then. Although we did Bd cd9 so am covered if it was then! 

• Options

All lookin promising for u even if it is just getting bk to normal after mc that is still good! Hopefully though af stays away and we get a lovely little sticky bean in this group!!!