Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• Options

Getting very nervous for today!!! 

How is everything going for you emkay I've been thinking about u xx

• Options

Thank you! 

Ive had so many blood tests, they could see something in my uterus but not sure if it's the sac or a cyst, they said I'm just about four weeks and the doctor only said 6 weeks cause the doctor was counting from my last period

i got a blood test today and if it's lower than my hcg from my blood test on Thursday than I've miscarraged but if it's higher I've either got an ectopic pregnancy or they just couldn't see the baby yet due to not being a certain amount of weeks, have a ultrasound Thursday, how's it going for you? 

My bleeding comes and gos which is weird it'll be heavy with so many clots than light again and I only get cramps sometimes rarely but sometimes. how's everything with you Gem? X

• Options

Oh and apart from that if this is a miscarriage it'll be my third they said they're going to have to book me into see if I can have kids in the future 

• Options

Awk flip sake fingers crossed its just too early to tell!!! 

Mice vern for more bloods again this morning they have sent me away and will call me with result by 2 and let me know if doc wants me to come bk down today! 

• Options

Mice vern ??? Lol I've been haha

• Options

Haha oh god sounds like a roller coaster for us both! Fingers crossed xo

• Options

Good luck to you both ladies! Hope your ok! 

• Options

Thank you xo

• Options

Sorry to jut into the convo but I was hoping to get some opinions on my situation. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 months  and my cycles are fairly regular within a couple days each month. This month I'm 5 days late and have had 3 negative tests. Could I still be pregnant ? When is the best time to go get a Blood test from the dr. ? thanks everyone and good luck to all. I hope one of us gets a bfp this month. 

• Options

Hello, I was a few days late for my period and I was getting negative test so I waited about a week after I was meant to get my period and tested again, also I'm pretty sure you can just go to the doctor the get a blood test done whenever basically but I'm not to sure on that one :) xo goodluck 

• Options

How's it's going for you gem 

• Options

Hcg hasn't risen but it's gone down one, he said it doesn't seem like a normal pregnancy like it could be ectopic or not growing but he said i haven't miscarraged, as it's only gone down one and should've gone down more but they have got me to get more blood tests tomorrow and Friday and have an ultrasound Thursday

• Options

Well girls I got a lot of pain on sat night and went to early pregnancy u it again they scanned me and found little baby heart beat and all measuring 6 weeks in my right tube they sent me straight to another hospital via ambulance for emergency surgery to remove. turns out they have had to remove my tube along with the baby and have told me that It is no longer safe for me to get pregnant again because my remaining tube is in such bad condition! If i was to get a positive test In the future I need to get straight to hospital 😥😩 I have my appointment in Jan with my fertility consultant and he will discuss any options going forward 

• Options

Oh no! I'm so sorry! My bleeding has stopped but I get pains in my left side (rarely but sometime it all lasts less than a minute they're thinking I'm pregnant but they said it's not where it's suppose to be if I am.. xo not looking good for me either xo 

• Options

They told me I have to speak to a gynaecologist To see if I'm able to fall pregnant, 3 miscarraged in the last 2 years and I'm not even 20 yet.. I'm so scared 😞😞 xo

• Options

Oh Gem, I am so sorry :-( 

• Options

That's such sad news Gem.... so sorry. Sending hugs xxx

• Options

Thank you girls I just don't know why this is happening to me I just feel so empty I just can't get my head to understand this and take it in not just what's happened but also the fact that it is now no longer safe for me to try again. I was using the positive that it's happened twice now so we just need to go again and get it to stick in the right place but now I have had that taken away also. I just feel so down about this. I don't know what to do or where to turn 

• Options

😢 there must be something they can do.... you must surely be a candidate for IVF that would take the danger out of it not being in the right place? 

I don't know much about IVF at all but there must be some ladies on here that have a similar experience? 

I cant imagine how you much be feeling. It's so unfair :( x

• Options

I have an appointment with my fertility consultant in January im just hoping he can give me some good news about all this it seems that everything so far has been a struggle and just constant bad news im just in a really bad place at the minute with all this sorry to be so down on here Im just all over the place with this. So difficult to see the little heartbeat and then to go and have it taken away I feel so guilty