Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6

Replies

• Options

Morning ladies... how are we doing? 

Congratulations Emmalouise!! ❤

So I'm currently 10dpo and I'm having some symptoms but as usual trying not to read too much into it! My bbs are big/full and veiny but only my nipples are sore, I'm really bloated, I keep getting heartburn, I am hungry all the time, and exhausted! I am fighting the urge to test lol! Would love a BFP in time for Christmas 😊 

Xx

• Options

Hi ladies, may I jump on this band wagon! Am new to this site. I am ttc my 3rd n the 2ww is tedious I can't imagine how those of you who have been trying for longer must feel my heart goes out to you all. With my 2DS I knew 5 dpo as my sense of smell heightened all of a sudden like someone turned the dI'll up on my nose. This time I'm so confused as I'm still bf ds2 have a cold n stuffy been under a lot of stress as well. I can't remember what my cervix or cm was like in my last pregnancies, I'm currently 11dpo have had cramps dodgy tummy emotional a lot of creamy cm (sorry tmi) bloated hard to tell what my bbs are doing whilst bf-ing. Has anyone been in the same boat? Would like to know your thoughts. Good luck to all you ladies ttc fx for you all x

• Options

Test in 3-4 days and you should get your answer. 

I'm trying for my first so can't judge your symptoms.

• Options

I think things might be more recognisable if I didn't currently have a cold and was bf-ing or under a lot of stress atm. Have one last hpt left will poas tomorrow morning if another BFN will resist buying any more, af is due on Xmas eve!

Have you been trying for long miley15? Fx for you x 

• Options

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing today??

I'm 8dpo and the only "symptoms" that might be something is that I'm consistently nauseated, especially after eating, and tired at odd times when I shouldn't be, especially since I get a good 7-8 hours every night..but even that is kind of going away. Oh, and I'm having some weird tingly pain in my right ovary very occasionally. It even hurt when DH and I were having sex the other day, just the right side though. And it was just the first couple of thrusts, but then pretty much went away. Sorry if that's tmi, but I haven't had that before and not sure if that's common at all...

Strongly resisting the urge to test, because I had a feeling that I'm not so trying to wait it out. When I was pregnant in October I just knew...sore boobs and really bloated and tight were the biggest clues, and I'm feeling nothing like that. AF is due the 28th and I have my yearly gyno appt on the 30th, so hopefully I can wait it out until at least then! 

Hope everyone is having a good day!

• Options

We've been leaving it to fate for 2 years 7 months, last month being the 2 year 8th month I started testing for LH surge and believe I had a chemical pregnancy as stupidly tested early.

I'll start with the ovulation tests again in the new year as so much going on coming up to Christmas I don't want to be distracted x

• Options

imageTime to dtd ✨

• Options

:) Yay! Looks like a lot of us are all going to be in the 2ww together :) although I haven't been doing the OpKs. Temps are. Still low, so no OV yet, but been getting the aches and cramps so thinking its soon! Cd11 today :) 

• Options

HI ladies! 

Well done on the job butterfly! I'm 2dpo, ovulated on Tuesday and bd'd tues, sun sat so really hoping this is our month. I'm getting fed up with everyone trying to second guess when we will be having a baby. I've been asked about 4 times this week, and got people trying to guess just because I had drove somewhere and didn't drink. Like they think I'd be that stupid to slip up and announce it that way! Xx

• Options

People are idiots and dont think before they open their mouths! Am dreading Christmas Day  when no doubt I will have to endure endless baby chat! Have already seen a present under the tree for the baby! Instead of relaxing I am going to be sat there resenting that pregnant belly and thinking about how I should have been a month ahead of her  :( 

• Options

Ah ladies :/ I am so sorry to hear that :/ some people arw just far from understanding, the only thing I can wish for you for the next year (apart from BFP) is that you would be surrounded by people that will be supportive and understanding and will not make you feel bad... 

and butterfly.. I know it is hard for you, but you should try to not let it get to you, as you have been through a lot and you just sorted your job out and now you should get some time to relax and enjoy  yourself during holiday period, then maybe with everything sorted out maybe there will be no 2017 AF coming :)

• Options

Came home and had a ton of clear stretchy cm so gave in and done an ovulation test.

Came up within seconds.image

• Options

imageBit clearer now after a few minutes.

• Options

Thanks girls! I know I ovulated tue so only 2 dpo but having this weird pinching sensation in my lower abdo, necer had this before, anyone else? that's good miles, I would guess you will ovulate tomorrow! xx

• Options

Feel like crap today girls....full of cold and don't no if I'm dpo or not as the bleeding never got heavier n has completely stopped last 2 days xxx

Hope you are all okay? 

Only thing I'm happy about today is finishing work for christmas lol xx

• Options

Sarahj1985 my 2dpo I had the same pinching feeling! I've only ever experienced it while being pregnant.. (I had a miscarriage when I was younger 💔 Although heartbroken, I was too young to be a mum) has anyone ever had these, but has gotten af afterwards? today I'm 8dpo and at around 4am this morning I started getting heart burn really bad it woke me up.. And I didn't eat that much at all yesterday and I've still got the bloated/full feeling.. My af is due 29th, I'm really excited to test if I'm late fingers crossed!

Also just wondering where is everyone from? x

• Options

Oh fingers crossed for you brooklyn hopefully the pinching is a good sign xxx

I'm in Lancashire..uk x

• Options

Ha ha I've just realised I posted the same photo twice when I was meant to post the clearer photo of ov tests after a couple of minutes, never mind.

Well I think I must repel my oh as last month when I got my postive ov test he was down the pub and guess where he is tonight?

• Options

That's a lot of 2ww my heart goes out to you i couldn't imagine doing it for that long it's already driving me bonkers now! I hope you get your bfp soon!

I don't feel this is my month unfortunately BFN every day cramps mood swings n I'm 2 days away from af, it's been so long since I had a proper period I actually don't remember! Had a marina coil in for 10 years wih no af at all didn't even have a proper one when it was removed as conceived ds2 n with breastfeeding they've not been normal! Had 3/4 mc after ds1 (one were twins!) Hence had the coil as I couldn't are the heart ache any more. Makes me over analyse everthing when ttc and even more so when was pregnant last! 

Hope santa brings us all bfp for Xmas x x x x

• Options

Men!!!!!

kaza.... small bleed could be a good sign 🙊

I have stopped second guessing my body now..... been vaguely temping.,,, had some ewcm and got some bding a bit more. Now I have a job the OH is more willing to give up the swimmers.... Xmas day will be hard.... I should have been 32 weeks :( instead I have to watch everyone pour all over my niece at 26 weeks :( going to be a horrid time..... need Xmas day and my due day out the way