Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else TTC#1?

Replies

• Options

That looks promising to me! Good luck! Xx

• Options

Thank you Elmo, I'm quietly praying.

• Options

So I did a clearblue ovulation test thursday... negative friday I needed to pee after finishing work and realised I hadnt been for a while so why not test again out of curiosity anyway it came back positive. So me and oh dtd Friday night with me laying with my legs in the air for 20 mins- freezing my feet off in the mean time, anyway last night Saturday would have been the 2nd day. We went to bed me expecting to dtd again seen as OH seems more desperate for a baby then me (keeps asking me when I'm most fertile and if we're baby making tonight or if it's just normal love making) but turns out he anted to try in the morning- don't think he understands the whole falling pregnant process. Anyway after all the emotions- me getting up in a huff and spending the next 2 hours tossing and turning on the sofa I'm thinking I may as well write this month off? I really don't want to get my hopes up. dont know if it's just my emotions getting the better of me but I'm starting to lose hope and patience with him and everything baby related. I've spent time money and effort trying to improve chances and all I get if a visit from AF every pigging month. 😤 Sorry ladies I'm being a right negative nina today. Felt sorry for myself all day just needed to vent.  

• Options

I know how you feel hun, you just want your OH to cooperate with you lol and support you and you always feel yes this has got to me my month and then the witch appears! 😏 then you see everyone else around you is getting pregnant and you think when's it gonna be me??

I think we all need a moan we wouldn't be human if we didn't xx

• Options

Laulau next time put some socks on and bring your phone with you so you don't get bored, I find laying down for ages so boring so play angry birds 😂

It is so hard and stressful as well as an emotional process so you really need to be sticking together as a couple. If you have crossed wires try and explain to him and show evidence on when best to try.

I don't even tell my oh when I'm ovulating as he said he would feel on the spot so I just initiate when I get my positive. 

• Options

Hahaha worse part about cold feet were my socks were just out of reach meaning I'd have to sit up to get them! Haha I had my phone with me I may have even been on here! Haha 

yeah i think I'm just having one of those days where I'm just feeling mega sorry for myself. The oh seems to be pushing it more he's older then me & can see everyone else on 2nd babies etc I think he's feeling frustrated because he seems to think it should have happened by now and when we are dtd he can't last as long. I'm trying to not tell him whens the best time but he asks.i always seem to initiate it when I do get a positive/know I'm ovulating. I'm now googling "men's guide to trying to conceive" to show him. Maybe Its my fault that I thought he'd know more then actually does. I really don't know I'm approaching it from another angle later... always best to ask him in bed! He can't escape Hahaha. I'm sorry girls. 

Hope everyone else gets their bfp I love seeing those posts. Xxxx

• Options

I'm 9 days late I'm normally always on time for AF, I've had spotting 11 days after my last AF and tested after being 4 days late and 7 days late using CB but they both came back negative, hoping to be pregnant but I don't wanna get my hopes up, I've had lower back ache, sore boobs, been feeling sick and had cramps, could I be pregnant ??x

• Options

My oh is 11 years older than me but it's me who'd like one asap as I want him to enjoy running around after them e.t.c

CCIH - You could be, I'd give it another week and if it's still negative and no AF then I'd book into the GP.

• Options

Miley15- Alright thank you and my aunt had that problem her OH was I think about 12 years older and they waited till she was 30 before having their first child and now he can't do much with her because his not fit enough to run around with her etc x

• Options

Where does fb get these suggested posts from? 😂

I wish they did an adult one they look super comfy.image

• Options

So I'm still trying to conceive. I have missed my period this month. Me and my boyfriend had sex on January 1st. I had this weird pinkish brown discharge a day after that. I was thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding. Does anybody else know what it could be?? And if it is that what else should I look out for?? 

• Options

Teenmum- 24 hours would be way too soon for implantation bleeding to occur. That might have just been from sex. Implantation doesn't occur until at least 6-12 days after ovulation. Do you know when you ovulated?

• Options

Hi ladies, new to the group here!

I'm 27, my husband and I have just officially  started trying - currently in the 2ww. (Still learning all these abbreviations lol)

looking forward to joining the support!

• Options

Welcome September x

• Options

Hi everyone!

I came of the pill just before Christmas so we could try for our first. I had my first period since coming off on the 1st on Janurary and have had these results over the last few days...

I did a clear blue digital test today which came up as 'not pregnant' so I'm hoping it's just not very sensitive! 

It's nice to be able to share this with someone!

• Options

Haha my Facebook has been suggesting all things baby, think my obsession with bbt charts and stick peeing has been noticed haha. 

So we are due on today-4th no sign yet. Have 24-30 day cycles so it's hard to pinpoint the AF day as this month is the first month we ran outta sticks around ovulation day so can't be more exact. We poas two days ago-neg, I gave all our sticks to a friend we don't see till Thursday because otherwise there will be none left... 

I hope this is the month for all of us :-)

• Options

Boycey I think you can safely say you're pregnant. Digitals aren't very sensitive, has af been missed yet?

• Options

I'm gussing AF should be this week although being on the pill for so long has left me with no idea how long my cycle is. 

• Options

Boycey- definitely looks positive! Congratulations!! 

Welcome September!

af was due for me yesterday, and no sign of her yet...but bfn this morning. Tempted go buy a frer but not sure I want to waste the money. The thing that is so annoying is that I'm so regular usually and my period is like clockwork, so I'm a little frustrated...

• Options

I hated waiting but give it a couple more days to see if she appears!