Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else TTC#1?

Replies

• Options

Congrats SDA! Super exciting!

• Options

Congratulations sda, how long were you ttc?

• Options

Thank you! 

This was our first month of trying but I did a lot of research beforehand so bought opk's and then we DTD 5 nights in a row! I stayed laying down for 10mins after each time as well. 

I'm feeling a little nervous at the moment, I think I'll feel better next week when af due date has been and gone xx

• Options

Hi all! 

So exciting to hear from people in the same boat. We are ttc after I had LLETZ surgery in November. Despite being in my first year of teaching we felt we needed to get on with it, especially as I turn 29 today! Had spotting yesterday, wrong time for AF but right time for implantation. Fingers crossed for us all!

• Options

That's what I had Elmo, gosh I was so scared but so relieved the treatment wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, had my follow up smear last week so I'm hoping it's ok.

I have noticed my period pains are nowhere near as bad as they were after the treatment and they really were awful.

Happy birthday and lots of baby dust for you. 

SDA you must be super fertile congrats on bfp x

• Options

Haha, I guess we must be 😊 thanks Miley and best of luck to you and everyone, I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

• Options

Thanks Miles :) how many days until hcg is high enough? I'm thinking another week, is that about right? 

Xx

• Options

How many days past ovulation are you, Elmo? Some really sensitive tests can pick up levels as early as 10 dpo, but for best results you should wait until af is due. And Happy Birthday!

• Options

Yes wait until af is due for best results. 

I am waiting until the 3rd or 4th if AF doesn't arrive by then as we are going away on the 3rd to my in laws in Spain so if no AF will be testing before I get my drink on 😂

• Options

I estimate about 9/10dpo today. AF due about the 31st. I plan to wait until at least then, despite feeling impatient...

• Options

So finally... after coming off Cerelle on 27 December, I have AF! It started Friday, and to begin with I thought it could be spotting (or even implantation bleed!) but I've got heavier, and I'm convinced it's a proper AF! (sorry if TMI!) Never before have I been happy to see my AF!

So now I'm hoping I will be able to track my ovulation a little better, fingers crossed I get into some sort of routine with my cycle!

Although we are BD-ing every 3-4 days, so that should cover it! ;-)

Baby dust to all! xxxx

• Options

Aww no bad AF, well if your like us, we have a few hours of grrr when we get af, but it also means your now into your next cycle and can get prepared. I'm quite excited about next cycle as we are into the tww now, it's hell lol

• Options

Ugh, so having suspected IB at roughly 8dpo I now fear af is making an early appearance. Don't know for sure but don't feel hopeful either. Wondering if spotting prior to ordering during first few days of af could be after effects of LLETZ (Miley?). I was cramping a little in bed last night so I suppose wasn't a surprise to see a little red this morning. Perhaps something tried and failed to stick.

Good luck ttcrnch and everyone else in tww . I fear I'm out of the running for this month.  

• Options

I had spotting and pain for a while after loop treatment but can't remember anything specifically around af as we are going back over 6 months ago.

Fingers crossed the witch doesn't show.

I had uncomfortable cramping last night and I've got a blocked nose.

Couldn't get to sleep for ages and the dog wasn't helping as she kept laying on me in annoying places and making me feel trapped lol.

• Options

Took a test this morning and it was a bfn, but I think I may only be 12 dpo when I thought that I was 13. No signs of af yet, but it's still a little early. Having a few pg symptoms, but nothing major. Have been getting very tired mid-afternoon (enough to put my head down at my desk!), very thirsty, peeing a lot..especially in the mornings, have had slight waves of nausea a couple of times, was super gassy yesterday but also had beans for lunch (sorry if tmi, haha), and my temp is still high....I guess while writing it they seem to be conducive to a possible pg, but I guess we'll see in a few days! 

Boobie- it sounds as though you are covering your bases...glad that you are able to track this month!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

• Options

Ha Miley I know! I have a runny nose and an absolute beast of a spot on my chin hence hopes were up. It would be worth if for bfp, hope it is for you! Xx

• Options

Haha, my oh (the one TTC) has come out in spots, her bbt has gone up and stayed up, her (tmi) trump's are from a different universe and she had a few 'twinges' and has been falling asleep at the drop of a hat ... So in my head she is pregnant, but I do this every month, it's much worse this month tho lol

I haven't pestered her about it all tho, for two whole days :-)

• Options

How is everyone getting on? AF still not appearing despite on/off spotting. Today i have pinching cramps, dizzy/lightheaded, headachey, runny stuffy nose, achey back, books getting sore, yawning all day. Add in the chin zit and I'd say my body is doing a good job of acting preggos. Of course, I probably just have a cold and am due on. Would really like to know as a glass of wine would really help right now... AF due in next couple of days.

• Options

Awww bless you hun fingers crossed you are actually pregnant 😄 I took 2 Ov tests today both negative but the line has gotten less faint each time but not darker than the control line yet lol my CM has started to be stretchy so hopefully I will Ov this month, my app has predicted that I Ov tomorrow so we will see if it's then or maybe a couple of days time xx

• Options

Well I gave in and tested this morning, for Curly this won't be a surprise for you 😂😂 we tend to run in the same circles.imageimage