Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12dpo BFN, can I still get a BFP?

Replies

• Options

Aww so sorry Mickey ❤ hopefully next month will be your Month. I'm due AF today and I can't bring myself to test. I've only got the Clear Blue digital apparently there not as sensitive x 

• Options

Sorry to hear that Mickey :( 

• Options

Its not heavy just painful. Poorly little one and got carpet fitters here in an hour! Just want to hide..

Aw hun i know, its scary, i would hold off for today if you can, maybe try tomorrow/wednesday 💜💜

• Options

Ladies I've just got a very faint line on 2 First responses! Trying to get a photo but the clearblue digital is not pregnant?  Xx 

• Options

I can't get it to show very well on the photos might open the first response up x

• Options

Eekkkk, I can see a line Jade!!!!! How exciting, congratulations!!!!!!xx

• Options

imageis that one any better? I'm waiting for my partner to get home from work before I open it up I want to see what he thinks. I'm off work today sick got such a bad cold/flu. This is with afternoon urine not morning so fingers crossed it's stronger in the morning.  What do u think of the Clear Blue Photo jessica?  Xx 

• Options

I can deffo see a line there! Clearblue digitals aren't as sensitive as first response, so don't worry that it was negative, you should get a positive on a Clearblue in a couple of days xx

• Options

Thanks Jessica. I'm going to chemist now to get a First Response for tomorrow. I've taken it out of the test now and added a photoimage xx 

• Options

How exciting!!! It's deffo positive!!!🎉🍾

• Options

Fab news Jade 😘😘

• Options

Thank you both ❤ I felt like my eyes were playing tricks on me. Keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you all 🍀🙏

• Options

Its looking positive Jade! Keep us up to date & hope this is your sticky BFP XXX

• Options

Thank you 😊 please keep me up to date all of you!  I've got another first response sat on the windowsill just can't bring myself to do another. The lines look more clear this morning from yesterday's. 

Sending lots of Baby dust 😘🙏🍀👶 xx 

Sen

• Options

Congratulations and good luck x

• Options

Hi Jade, I'm sure if you did one today it'd be darker, keep us updated!! I've got my fingers croases for you 🍀 Xx

• Options

*crossed

• Options

Just took the plunge and done another first response this is today's test immediately afer imageimage I think it's still too soon for the digital. Will do another first response tomorrow and not going to do a digital until Monday next week.  What do you think Ladies? Xx 

• Options

Well that's definitely a positive on the FR!🎉 You should get a positive on a CB digit in 2 or 3 days, good luck xx