Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Replies

• Options

I meant because babimama was having 5 days of positive opks that she could have thought she had af but could not have been an actually period and therefore could have conceived last cycle. Although unlikely it's not impossible and could easily be ruled out with a pg test. Ovulation tests detect pregnancy aswell as lh surge and I know someone who had "periods" and found out they were actually 5 months along.

• Options

Danielle mine are like that too, but only since my MC. 

• Options

Danielle- ever since I had the miscarriage, mine are like that now too. Last month it was 5 days, but it was also a chemical pregnancy, so I think that was the difference. The af right after the d&c was only a day, and this one is basically done now too..only a smidge of something when I wipe, so that was only 2ish days. So weird!

• Options

Mine seem to be getting heavier now.... hoping that now my body has sorted itself out. My erpc was July and it's only the last 2 AFs that have been relatively normal... still light though

• Options

I am a new joiner (:

• Options

Yay! You're here!!! There are loads of us on the same cycle chick so we can all support each other :) 

• Options

Thank you (:

Honestly I might not try again till May

• Options

Hi everyone, first time posting. Iv been reading your posts and they have been very reassuring to me, you seem like a lovely group of people and so supportive. Iv been ttc for 3 months now and currently 12dpo , expecting af on Monday. Really don't feel pregnant tho so not expecting much this month. Fingers crossed for you all that you get your bfp's 

• Options

Don't give up.... just keep on as normal without using protection and see. I fell last year after 15 months of just not being careful. At the time I was on all sorts of pain relief for a spinal conditon and still fell just 2 months after a serious operation. The consultant assured me that my drugs had no affect on my pregnancy but I stopped them anyway. Sadly at 10 weeks it wasn't to be. I think his whole TTC lark is completely down to luck. I only temp so that I know when to expect my period but am tempted to just stop it all. It happened before and it will happen again the more pressure we put on ourselves the less likely it is to happen! 

I am going to try and throw my thermometer in the bin this month and just live my life! 

• Options

Well my fiancé and I are getting married in April.

i did t care to be pregnant on the big day because we really want a baby, I haven't drank in about 5 months and changed my diet and everything for TTC.

• Options

Sorry I acvidently pressed reply... lol

what I was finishing saying...

is... my son is 4 years old and his Birthday is Jan 8th, if I happen to get pregnant next month the baby's due date is November, foll month so forth and so forth.

i am trying to not to have a due date in December or January due to Christmas and my son's birthday 2 weeks after Christmas.

the wedding is in April and we just booked an amazing honeymoon for rught after the wedding that's why I am just gonna hold off I think until May.

one I am feeling discouraged because 6 months of TTC is a long time in a persons world who wants it so bad.

two, I would love to drink on our big day and enjoy the honeymoon.

maybe it will take less stress on me to not try for a few months because I have been so committed the past 6 months. 

• Options

Just keep going as you are then... you just never know x

• Options

I couldn't wait any longer I knew buying the tests In preparation were a bad idea please all put me out of misery I'm seeing line I'm sure arent really there! image

• Options

Sorry Chamilto, I can't see a line, are you due AF? It might just be a little bit to early x

• Options

That was when I first time I done it this is after waiting the wait time 

• Options

I'm not going to get my hopes still have 4 days until period i will retest on due date x

• Options

I can't see anything hun.

• Options

Chamilto- I *think* I see a little something but it's really hard to tell because it kind of looks a little blob like too. Give it a few days and test again!