Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 12

Replies

• Options

Keep well rested Mrs Fish and roll on 14 weeks eh:) Carrying twins is probably more pressure on your body too than a singleton xxx

• Options

Yeah you could be mummy to Lilly some people are really fertile and go back to normal straight away so it's possible you're ovulating again

yeah my husband must feel very used at the minute with me telling him when I need him to do the job it's not very romantic 

I'm ovulation testing ATM and no signs yet I was expecting this weekend to be my fertile days but I'm not so sure now 

• Options

I really hope so mrs Rees, I normally think I'm quite fertile, with lily I fell second cycle, and this baby i fell first cycle but who knows it must just be luck of the draw and I might not be so lucky this time 

• Options

You never know mummy to Lilly you may well be really fertile :) if you are send it our way haha 😂 

My glow app says I'm in fertile days so I'm just dtd every other day atm and ovu testing so will see what happens but think I'm gunna be really disappointed if doesn't happen this time as really trying hard 

I've picked up extra work shifts through the tww so that may help time go quick 

• Options

Thanks MMA, apparently much more common to bleed with a twin pregnancy as your uterus grows twice as quick, and twice the size - it aches every night, as do my hip joints!!  

How are things going with you? 

• Options

I hope so mrs Rees we will soon find out in the next few months! Fingers crossed all your hard work pays off! 

• Options

Hi all. Haven't posted for a while but have been checking in

Quick recap about me - had a MMC end of Jan -  found out at my 12 weeks scan. Hideous experience and still very emotional about it. 

Have been TTC ever since and cycles have been flac between 28-31 days. 

So im CCd 18 and has a leak ovulation on the dual CB test on CD 12. Have experience all ovo  symptons sincw then, dull aches etc. This is weird in itself as normally I have pains around ovo and then nothing until AF.

So today I have spotted. Nothing major but there is a little fresh blood every time I wipe. Anyone else experience this before? I genuinely feel like I'm coming on my period but I am only CD18!!! Real low dull pain to the point I have a hot water bottle deployed! 

Interesred to know your thoughts xx 

• Options

Would it be implantation? I never had implantation bleeding so I'm just going by things I've read 🤞🏻x

• Options

I had implantation last year. Wasn't tracking but it was about day 18 of my cycle.based on my cycle lengths I ovd about cd12. I had cramps too and assumed was an early period as didn't know about implantation back then 

• Options

Seems far too early for that (secretly hoping) Has anyone on here had it and had the AF pains to go with it??? xx 

• Options

Oooo that's interesting Fly - hope you are doing well x 

• Options

Yeah still trying.... had hoped for a holiday baby but getting af symptoms so looks like another unlucky cycle 

• Options

Mrs Rees did you use your ovulation tests on the weekend? How did you get on? I was so sure I ovulated last Monday but now I'm not so sure because yesterday and today I've been having some aches on my left had side and really white stringy discharge (sorry tmi)

how is everyone else? 

• Options

Hi everyone. I took a little break this last month, and it's helped me relax a little more. Really hoping to see some bfps here soon. 

For me, I'm CD28 and 12dpo. Got a faint but clear bfp this morning. Am testing again tomorrow. It's very good. I'm fast approaching our original due date (13th October) so it would be amazing if this is it!! 

I have a question though, on Saturday I had a little bit of pink and a little of dark blood (a bit on my knickers and paper) then stopped. I've noticed a slight pink tinge (almost unnoticeable) when I've wiped today (after a bowel movement), could it be implantation or a breakthrough bleed? Or maybe a mix of both. I'm super paranoid about it. No cramps or pain or anything like that. Really sorry for tmi and the long post. 

• Options

Hey mummy to Lilly I got a faint line yestersay night and was planning on dtd but I've ended up with a really nasty cold and feeling like crap and just want to sleep, hubby even took me out for a meal after work (12hr shift) I'm gutted I just don't get any luck :( 

• Options

MrsRees, I really hope you feel better soon. 

• Options

Oh no that's awful ☹️ Hope you get better soon, glad your husband is looking after you though! You never know it might still happen it only takes once to make a baby! Positive thoughts :) 

• Options

Hey Slinky, I'm glad the month off helped you, it is good to step back and just be calm sometimes. It sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed for you for a clearer bfp tomorrow :) 

mrs Rees, im sorry to hear you are ill, I hope it passes quickly. 

I have been using ovulation sticks but it's all gone weird. The sticks are starting to fade but my cm is showing I am starting into the more fertile time of the month. I decided to trust my body more than the sticks. Is it possible the sticks are wrong? 

• Options

Hey Slinky, 

You done another test today? Sounds like implantation bleeding to me too. Keeping everything crossed that you get another BFP today. 

xx

• Options

Really hope this is it for you slinky :) 

I'm gunna test again today and see what test says but hubaby is on day shifts now and didn't sleep very well last night (apparently I kept him up) so even if I am still ovulating or the egg isn't still there I doubt he will want too he so stressful to try to get pregnant hahs