Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

So excited for all of you on your tww and the ladies during your ovulation Time !!! Baby dust to you all! 

Mom currently CD10 ! The days are dragging so slow to ovulation day. I can only imagine how awful the tww is gonna be ! 

Xxx baby dust xxx 

• Options

Not long til your fertile window Rachel good luck!! I'm a week behind you now lol x

• Options

Thank you broody !!!!!

you too!!!!! Its saddening when it doesn’t happen , but exciting when you try all over again 💙 

baby dust to you xoxoxox 

• Options

Wish my AF wus hurry up im Cd 31 now so i can start trying again and it doesnt feel like its going come anytime soon so dear knows feel like giving up xx

• Options

yes broody - i'm really lucky.  i can't believe it to be honest - still a shock

i'm desperate to tell someone though and i simply - cant.........

baby dust to you all x

• Options

Right, I’m due today or tomorrow, no signs of AF but a BFN for FRER and CB digital so I think I’m out 😫

A couple of questions If you can help:

1, I had a wee at midnight then did the CB test at 4am - was that too soon? I really needed to go 

2, I’ve just done the FRER im not sure when I last went to the loo but think it was about an hour and a half ago - should I have waited? 

Move just smashed some brazil nuts (thanks Stuzy) so hopefully I’ll get a more positive result next month if AF does read her ugly head. X

• Options

Katie - right.....

1) yes it was too soon to test at 4am - you need your wee to be as concentrated as possible... so if you can sleep 7 hours without weeing, then test, you'll have a better, stronger result.... 

2) same for FRER needs to be concentrated urine xxx

Don't drink loads either before you test so that its not weakened down.  

all the best sweetheart xx

• Options

Today is 12dpo and I tested the morning an got a bfn! I think I'm officially out this month waiting for af hopefully here on Wednesday or Thursday so I can start over! I'm a little disappointed I really hope next month is my month and it's my husband's bday next month! I might try preseed but it just depends I already got my clearblue opks ready too. 

How is everyone doing? Coffeejack how are you holding up??

• Options

Yungyeesh: there’s always next month , don’t loose hope hunny ! Xoxox 

xxx baby dust xxx

• Options

Hi Yungyeesh, 

Remember it is very muhc possible you don't have enough HCG in your body just yet, my friend was testing negative for a week (!) after her AF was due, please don't give it up!

• Options

Thanks for the encouragement Rachel! I hope you get a bfp and stickybean next month! I just can't wait to start trying again!

Ags It's just hard to hold onto that hope and I just don't even really feel any different except for my boobs being sore :( I'll test one more time on Friday if af hasn't arrived! Thank you for the advice/encouragement!

• Options

Sure, I know I won't give up until AF comes. I am also 100% sure I will start testing on Wednesday, that'll be way too early. There is no way of stopping me even if I know I should wait. This is my fist month of TTC, I will learn the lesson and will be smarter next time :)

• Options

Hello ladies ,

today is CD 11 for me and got my first flashing smiley face this morning ! Getting closer to ovulation day! Getting excited ! I hope this is it ladies ! Baby dust to you all xoxoxo

• Options

Fingers crossed Rachel for u this is your month! Im Cd 32 no sign of AF yet and BFN on saturday past there xx

• Options

I also dtd on my peak day with clear blue tests so thought maybe i had a chance maybe i didnt ovulate at all. Xx

• Options

Patty how long are your cycles normally ??? 

• Options

Hello ladies. 

Yungyeesh thanks for asking how I am. Still no sign of AF I am now 4 days late. I did think it might have come yesterday as on Saturday I had a bad headache most of the day which is usually an indicator it's soon to arrive. My test the other day was negative and other than a late period I haven't got any symptoms I could be pregnant. 

I don't think I'm going to test again. It's upsetting seeing a negative. I'm going to wait it out. If I end up being over a week late I'll consider another test 

Hope all you ladies are well. How are you feeling Stuzy, I understand that you must be desperate to tell people I know I was the same last time. That's why it makes me glad we can share our news on here. Thanks for creating this thread. X 

• Options

I think we o'd around the same time coffeejack so it might be right on its way! I hope you get a bfp or af so it will put your mind as some ease and you can try again quickly! I know I just can't wait to get there again. I'm going to be taking that supplement conception for three months at least before I decide if it's really helping me and I honestly feel like it has helped already even if I didn't get a positive this month. They say it takes at least three to get something like that fully into your system and to be helpful. I'm hoping next month is the month!

Honestly I'm not really fond of the idea of a summer baby with the heat and all I can already see my husband stressing out about my attitude I keep the fan on year round and I prefer it cold so June is going to be tough on us if we successfully conceive next month haha!

• Options

Yungyeesh I am quite certain I ovulated on the 14th. So 2 weeks ago tomorrow. This is my longest cycle yet. What supplement have you been taking? I was taking pregnacare conception but stopped this morning because I'm worried it's making my cycle longer. I have swapped to just a regular supermarket brand of folic acid instead x

• Options

Rachel this is my 1st month trying and ive came off the pill in June my last cycle was Cd 52 :( and now im at cd 32 its really upsetting me now as my cycles are being so long xx