Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

image  AAAAAAAJJJHHHHH

TOLD YOU I FELT DIFFERENT.  !!!!!     WOOOOO HOOOOO

XXX

• Options

Omg congrats Stuzy!! That's amazing. So happy for you ❤️

• Options

Thanks Sas X obviously couldn't wait to test hahaha  🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈  

I'm so overjoyed. X

• Options

Amazing news lovely, h and h 9 months. Xx

I'mm waiting to test until AF but I know I'll probably cave and tomorrow. I'm like you, feel totally different. Xx

• Options

*test tomorrow

• Options

Test every day for next 3 days like me xxx

• Options

I've already had a pee this morning so will start tomorrow. Will keep you updated. XX

Yay congrats again hun. Xx

• Options

Sas thank you so much.  What you doing up so early Any way?  Xx

• Options

I've had trouble sleeping the last few nights. Woke up as I was having a hot flash. Im off back to bed for some much needed zzzz's...lol x

• Options

Wow Stuzy massive congratulations to you xx

Yes today will be day 3 with no AF if she doesn't show. 

• Options

Coffee 3days late? That sounds very promising! When are you planning on testing?x

• Options

Congratulations Stuzy! 

wishing you a smooth pregnancy. Keep us updated.

Good morning Ladies, I too will be jumping on this thread, as August was out for me. 

Second cycle TTC. I am on CD14 today, on my Ovulation week, still continuing to test every day and trying to BD every other. AF due 13th September.

Stuzy did you follow the SMEP? As is everyone else doing so? I may do this once I get my first positive On the OPK! X 

• Options

Oh wow Stuzy CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! I wish you the best on your journey with baby no.2 :)

• Options

I am 11dpo today and I can't seem to catch myself before I go in the morning! I'm a stumbler in the morning there's no thought to what I'm doing or how I just kinda zombie my way through it so it makes it hard for testing ugh! Boobs are still sore and still a bit a that creamy yellow cm. Sorry if Tmi! 

• Options

Yungyeesh leave a pot or jug next to loo and wee in it first thing.  If you're too tired put it to one side with a cover or tissue over and do the test when you wake properly. X

• Options

Sounds like a good idea Stuzy did you have any big symptoms before you tested like cramps or anything??

• Options

Just went to the loo, and I have brownish/red blood only when I wipe. Im only on my 3rd day of ovulation, surely it’s too early for implantation bleeding? Any advice ladies? 

• Options

Stuzy , so happy for you 💙 can’t wait to hear your journey ! 

• Options

Hello ladies. Just tested again and its negative. 3 days late today. I did read that taking pregnacare can lengthen your cycles so I suspect this is to blame. I'm going to stop taking it and see how long it takes for AF to arrive. I am 12DPO today so thinking if I was pregnant it would have showed up on a test by now 

• Options

Coffeejack same as me i did a clear blue digital and not pregnant. Xx