Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Options

Is your AF late as well Patty? 

• Options

Coffeejack my last period was 27th july i dont know if im late or not cs i only came off pill start of june and didnt have my 1st period 27th july so dear knows. When i was on pill it was like clockwork and its all over the place :(( xx

• Options

Thank you for the congratulations all.  

I'm so happy. X

• Options

Before I came off the pill. I hadn't had a period for around 10 years. The type of pill I was on i took every packet back to back with no breaks. So I was very surprised mine returned to a normal cycle as quick as it did. 

I'm just frustrated by it now. If I'm not pregnant I was AF to hurry up so we can try again next month 

• Options

Amazing NEWS SO SO happy for you my love!! Xx

• Options

Thanks Patty   so nice of you to congratulate me  

Just sinking in xx

Sending baby dust to everyone. 

x

• Options

Should I test again tomorrow or Tuesday if af doesn't come?

• Options

Tomorrow yungyeesh  x

I had been experiencing loads of symptoms that's why I tested xx

• Options

So looks like I will be expecting AF in September not August so joining this thread! 

I am CD21 and only just got a positive/very nearly positive OPK today!! I had an early MC last month after falling pregnant on first cycle of trying. Soo frustrated that this cycle is taking ages already! 

• Options

I've ordered clear blue ovulation digital test to use next month. I noticed they sell them in packs of 10 or 20. I chose the 10 just wondering if anyone who uses them, uses more than 10? Also what day should I start testing I don't want to start too early and run out of tests before I ovulate 

• Options

Hi ladies, 

I posted earlier on but im not sure if anyone’s seen. Im on My ovulation week, think I’m going to ovulate tomorrow/Tuesday. However today I have spotting, has anyone else experienced ovulation spotting? Should I DTD tonight just incase? 

Welcome LouLou. If I were you I’d get BD’ing. Baby dust. 

Coffee Jack, id buy the pack of 10. How long is your cycle? I’d begin testing CD12. x

• Options

hi Coffeejack I bought the ten and have two left over. There is a chart on the instructions to say when to start, I think we have the same cucle length (27/28) days and I think I started on day 8 and got a static smiley face on CD14 which is what I was expecting. 

If you’ve bought the dual check ones Once you get a flashing smiley (high fertility) you will keep seeing that until you hit peak (static smiley) regardless of if you Use tap water instead of wee because it’s trying to find your peak. 

Good luck, it set my mind at ease just knowing that I was ovulating (weird I know).

Stuzy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

My OH has just said how calm I’m being this month - I haven’t told him that you girls are keeping me sane by showing me that I’m not the only symptom checker BFP wisher x 

• Options

My cycle is usually 27/28 days. This current cycle is longer I am 3 days late and still waiting for AF. Test are negative so just waiting for AF then I'll be ready to go again. I'm looking forward to using the digital ovulation tests. It will give me peace of mind that I'm ovulating and DTD at the right time 

• Options

Ttc1 Katie thank you so much for the congratulations  

It's nice that some of you ladies can be happy for me. 

X baby dust x

• Options

Hi Ladies, hope everyone's had a great, relaxed (I know, who am I kidding?..) weekend.

So this is my fist cycle of TTC, could you please help me decide when can I start testing if today is 5DPO and AF is due next weekend? I know there's the info from the boxes, but probably make sense to ask experienced users instead.

Thank you thank you!!

• Options

Hi ags x

I tested at 9dpo and it was negative so wait til approx 11 or 12 dpo if you can  x

• Options

The earliest tests can pick up a positive is 8dpo but it's safest to wait until 12dpo but we all know how difficult it can be to wait!

• Options

Aw brilliant news stuzy. Congratulations. You must be over the moon. Remind me how many cycles you've been ttc for again? 

So happy for you xx

• Options

I know broody.  I am  completely. 

I have a 1yr old already so thought we'd have a first try this cycle and caught immediately   me and OH cannot believe it.  AT ALL 

We only dtd twice In the whole fertile window so I wasn't expecting it. 

Shocked is not the word. X

Baby dust 

• Options

Wow. That's amazing. I deidnt realise that was your first cycle. Amazing congrats xx