Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 dpo - anyone else want to join me?

Replies

• Options

Hi Ladies!

7DPO and looks like I am having implantation bleeding. Very light brown/bright pink spots on the paper when I wipe. It is supposed to be a very good sign, but I had the same last month and never got my BFP :( 

I am worried the conception happens every month, but I can't keep it, anyone have experienced similar?

• Options

Ags! Don't worry yet about it! It is a good sign. Just wait and see! Be sure to eat lots of brazil nuts and get inform on fertility diet as it'll ensure that you have all the nutrient necessary for a healthy uterus! Fingers crossed :)

• Options

Thanks Kitty, I am trying to stay positive. I felt let down in our first month as I did have all the symptoms and ended up with AF, I didn't know it gets harder every month to keep up the spirit...

I am eating the brazil nuts and took royal jelly for 28days to strengthen the uterus. Fingers crossed that worked and this time I will be able to keep the little one inside.

I know what you mean about moodiness, this period is an emotional roller coaster for sure!

• Options

ags1985 I know how you feel with trying to keep the spirt up every month, I feel so down when I get AF but then after it’s over the excitement of trying another go! 

• Options

MeganRose - I feel exactly the same, I get so anxious around this time to see if af will come or not. So when she finally shows up it is usually a relief from the wait.

• Options

Got a coldsore coming but that's kind of a plus sign even though they suck. I had coldsores when pregnant with my boy. 

Had a dizzy spell earlier even though i was sat down and that weird pain seems to have gone for now. Been keeping busy by scrubbing the house while my 2 year old is napping. Feel hungry today. Officially Half way through my wait now 🙃

• Options

Guys I'm not sure when to test. Only had one cycle off the pill before ttc this cycle so unsure if this cycle will be same length etc. Last cycle was 31 days. This month I O'd on day 19. If I go by last cycle I'm due 3/10. We tried SMEP which says to test 15 dpo which would be 6/10. When do you think I should try testing? I do have some cheapies which I was going to try. 

• Options

Hey silk! According to my app and from knowing my cycle and symptoms O day for me was the 18th so we are pretty close! Im 10 DPO And I decided to take a FRPT and there’s a very faint line ? Im going to test tomorrow morning and Sunday and see if the lines het any darker I didn’t use first morning urine for the FRT

• Options

That looks positive to me. When I was pregnant last I got my positive at 10dpo 😊. Congratulations 

• Options

Thanks Alyssa I’m still nervous it may not be real? I took a clear blue digital which was a negative but I read on here they may not be as sensitive. I’m hoping I’ll get a darker line testing in the mornings this weekend Using the first response tests

• Options

That looks like a positive to me Manda! Congratulations!! Think'll I'll start testing at 10 dpo. This waiting is killer!

FRER sensitivity is quoted at 6.3 mIU/ml and Clearblue Digital at 25 mIU/ml. I would give it 3/4 days and retest with the digital :)

• Options

Manda.. definitely looks positive! Hopefully for yoU! Xx

• Options

Thanks silk & Megan I’ll keep posting updates!

wishing you luck silk with your first tests ! This will be our first fingers crossed everything turns out, how about you? 

• Options

Manda, we are ttc for our first too!! Super excited for you!

• Options

Okay so definitely emotional/moody today.. every little thing has made me angry and I cry when I’m angry so ended up crying this evening and still feeling emotional 👎 

• Options

Silk, well I wish you the best of luck I hope you get your BFP it would be great we would be so close in a due date as my O day was the 18th ! Fingers crossed for you do you know when you will take your first test? I thought it was going to be way too early but something made me want to take it today I just had a feelin, and I’ve been dizzy and crampy and just feeling different I never had any bleedin/spotting which I’ve read a lot of people have had spotting as part of implantaction so that made me nervous!

megan, I’ve also been so emotional I cried watching a movie the other night three times completely bawling my eyes out uncontrollably and I never cry my husband was just like what is wrong with you , what CD are you on Megan? Wishing you the best of luck!

• Options

Manda I did exact same thing as you last time around and confused myself to death. The digital weeks ones are 50mlu so way higher than the frers which are 6.5mlu I believe. I got a positive digital weeks one in the afternoon of 11dpo xx

• Options

Just had a look the clear blue weeks ones are actually 25mlu as silk said above 😅. Just wanted to check for my own curiosity. I swear in 2015 they used to be 50 lol 

• Options

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling? Only a few more days and we’ve done the 2ww! 

Congrats Manda, definitely looks positive!! :) 

• Options

Manda.. I’m on cd23 8dpo.. you? And Katyttc im feeling slighotly less emotional but will see what today brings.. x