Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• Options

Usually 24-28 days. That’s been 33. I don’t feel pregnant at all though so bit scared of disappointment of it being bfn. Tested on Sunday which was day 29 so period was due day 28.x

• Options

I would deffo test! That’s some serious will power you have right there!! But if you want to hold out then do! Maybe 1 week after af was due? I’m so tempted to test today 😂😂! I’m not even due af till Sunday or Monday 🙈! x

• Options

I just end up so upset when I get BFN then know I will start to panic that i can’t get pregnant. 

• Options

Sorry to hear about your loss missy moo! OJ definitely take a test. As hard as it is seeing a BFN at least you will know, do you know when you ovulated? 

AF is due tomorrow but I usually start spotting a few days before. Nothing yet but can feel it's on its way. I have a doctors appointment booked next week so focusing on that rather than AF.

How's everyone else getting on? 

I hope your results are okay today Annie, let us know how you get on XX 
  • Options

Yeah I totally get this! Even though I tell myself that I know it’s gonna be bfn it still hurts so much!! But you have to keep that hope! What would we have without it?!!

• Options

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Lacey 🤞🤞x

• Options

Not sure when I ovulated. I’ve stopped using that and just trying to bd every second day. If I do get my period it means was way off with ovulation.  

Having a bad day today. Just want to Cry. So worried won’t ever have a baby and that kills me. feel Like the worst person for feeling like this but how come some people have 3 or 4 kids and others can’t have one. Or people who aren’t that bothered about wanting kids get pregnant so easy. I just want to burst into tears. You girls are being a tower of strength. I don’t know anyone else who has struggled so don’t have anyone to talk to apsrt from dh. 

i feel like can’t make plans for things like a big summer holiday or spending a lot of savings doing house things just incase I get pregnant. Feels like my life is on hold and just feel so unhappy x

• Options

Also i know this is terrible and could never tell anyone but sometines feel a bit resentful towards dh. We’ve been together since we were 16 and only got married last year. lived together for years and I would have got married younger. Sometimes I feel angry like if we had Started trying younger might not be in this situation. We are both 31. 

• Options

Big hugs OJ 😘 we are all allowed to have bad days so don't beat yourself up over feeling down. I feel like that most days recently and totally agree that this forum has helped me. I know what you mean about putting your life on hold. Last year there were so many things we didn't do incase I was pregnant but as the time passes I've learnt to just live my life and we will work things around it (if it ever happens) just can't plan holidays too far in advance! 

Life isn't fair at times and it's hard to not feel bitter towards people but the struggle will make it even more special, that's what I keep telling myself. Nothing good ever came easy so we can't give up and have to believe it WILL happen, even on the days we think it won't. 

As for how your feeling towards your husband, men will never understand things like women do but don't push him away as you need to support each other. There's times I don't think my husband feels as upset as I do about our situation but they just don't show it like us girls do, so don't be too hard on him. Sending lots of positive vibes xxxxxxx 
  • Options

Thank you so much. I know dh is honestly so supportive. Think I just need a cry and some chocolate!

• Options

Hi OJ19, and lacey till, 

Oh my, I can totally relate to the feelings. We had halloween yesterday, and I couldn't bare to go out with my dd and dh for trick or treating, cause I kept seeing strollers, or kids with siblings. I ran into my neighbor and we got talking and apparently they have a new born, I am glad I had no knowledge of this or I would be crying everytime I looked at their house. It is another child they have had within 1-2 years, and I was like, why me? why is misery lurking around me? My husband was like we havn't been trying that long, stop being so miserable, and I was like seriously, you don't know how sad I feel, and he calls me emotional. I don't think most men understand the sadness. I am at the point of cancelling my kid's daycare and taking a medical leave of absence from my job, which is a family environment with children and preggos. I don't think I can handle shopping at the market or anything public really. especially with Christmas around the corner, I feel like lot of people will be out and about with they cute prams and baby pictures. There are days for which I could just have sex, take a giant sleeping pill, wake up in 2 days, have sex and sleep myself for another 2 days. So I don't have to feel all this sadness and that time could go faster. Another thing is that sadness comes in waves for me, lasts an hour or 2, fades away till I see some diaper commercial, and off I go again . 

• Options

Oh guys 😢😢! We will get our chance!! It hasn’t happened for us yet because the time just isn’t right, which totally sucks! It’s so unfair! But when the time is right, it will be THE BEST!! And we will enjoy every single second! Every single wave of nausea, every single contraction 🙈! us ladies got to stick together! We will get there!! And we will have each other to talk too every step of the way!! Sending you all lots of love and positivity! xx

• Options

Yes missy moo positivity is exactly what we need! Annie I work with children too so even harder being around them day in day out. One of them actually asked me today why don't I have any children yet. My answer is always "your my babies" and I always get a funny reply. It cuts like a knife though everytime they ask but their innocence is so sweet. The girl who asked me today was like "you'd be a cool mum". I wanted to hug her and cry at the same time. Did you get your scan results today? 

• Options

I totally get your feelings. I feel like my hubby doesn’t understand my feelings completely. I’m still not over losing our baby in March. At 20 weeks we‘d told everyone. Our 13 and 6 year old knew and that was hard. My mum held my baby after it’d taken days for me to give birth to him and I still cry at some point every single day, even if it’s only for a minute. I so desperately want another baby.

i go to work and pretend everything’s ok. It’s like a performance But funnily enough,I’m actually ok then! 

I miscarried again at 11 weeks in August but this time, I hadn‘t allowed myself to bond with the baby and every day I was a wreck brcause I was still grieving.

this baby journey is hard but when we get our babies, rainbows in some cases, it will be worth every second of the pain we’ve gone through.

baby dust to all.xxxx

• Options

This is definitely way too much info but this is all I’ve had and I was due AF on Saturday. Should I test again?

• Options

Yeah you need to test again oj, that could’ve been implantation bleeding.xxx

• Options

Lacey, 

Oh my results, I thought I would have it by today emailed to me, but I guess they are still not ready. My doctor's appointment to follow up on my test results are november 13th, which is a long time to wait for them, so I did the option of having them email me the results too, so I can look over them at home. So impatient of me. !! sigh. 

That must be difficult working with children and being asked questions. I had a child, friend's child ask me that, and just stared at the child and said, I guess if i am a good person, I will get a lovely present for being good. 

Oj, That looks like it could be a beginning of a period, as it looks like old blood. but I could be wrong. 

• Options

when did that bleed start oj?xx

• Options

EMJ so sorry to hear what you've been through. I hope you get your well deserved rainbow baby soon, I can't imagine what it must feel like but I admire your strength. 

Annie i hope you get your results soon! 

OJ looks like start of AF ☹️ If youre 5days late then it's too late for implantation bleeding. You could either wait to see if the bleeding progresses or take a test as some spotting is normal in early pregnancy. 

• Options

Yeh too late for implantantatIon. Will maybe hold off until Saturday morning before taking another test. Thanks