Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC - feels like it’s just not happening, nearing previous EDD 😢

Replies

• Options

Still no sign of AF for me, no idea what’s going on! Don’t know if I should test again or wait it out xx

• Options

When’s your af due Ariel?xx

• Options

I’m 4 days late now but I’ve taken 2 tests (first response) over the last few days and they have both been a clear negative 

xx

• Options

That’s strange isn’t it Ariel! Maybe it was too early to test??xx

• Options

It’s really strange, I’m never this late (occasionally a day or 2 out either way). I tested yesterday and when I was 1 day late - not even a hint of a line so I don’t know what to think. 

I bought a clear blue today but don’t want to waste it if you know what I mean!

xx

• Options

How you feeling KatieLou? Hope you’re ok hun xx

• Options

I know Ariel, all the testing costs a fortune!!!! 

Katielou, I hope you’re ok too. Sometimes you just need a day or two to be emotional and then you feel a lot better. 

Fingers crossed for this next cycle.xxxx

• Options

EmJ what do you think I should do? Test or wait?

KatieLou, as EmJ says it’s ok to be disappointed and emotional right now, I know I have been many times! Feel better soon 😘

xx

• Options

i think I’d probably test in the morning. It’s so hard not to isn’t it. Especially because your af’s late!xx

• Options

I got one of those + or - clear blue tests, i find them normally easily to read (from the positives I’ve seen on the group)

xx

• Options

Thank you ladies, it means a lot to have people like you to discuss this with. I’m feeling ok just can’t help but tear up over it. Like you said sometimes a day or two feelimg emotional and then can start to feel better over it! 

How are you doing emj? And Ariel your situation is strange, I’d maybe give it another couple of days and retest if still no AF maybe see a doctor? Hoping its your BFP! Xx

• Options

OMG I’m sorry I haven’t asked how you are feeling EmJ? 

Xx 

• Options

Don’t worry, I’m just plodding waiting till I can ttc again. Fingers crossed for December. I hope  2019 is a better year! 

ariel are you glong to test today?

katielou this cycle is a fresh start- fingers crossed it’s your month.xxxx

• Options

Hi again ladies. I'm 4dpo but only managed to dtd twice, I just hope it's enough. We've never done it less than 4 times around my fertile window. I'm also feeling absolutely gutted as my GP who is amazing has left with no warning and feel like a new doctor might not put us forward for fertility tests as we know how difficult they can be. I was crying so much about it yesterday but hopefully they'll be understanding. 

Sorry to hear about AF katielou. Ariel if AF doesn't appear in the next few days I'd try to book a GP appointment. 

• Options

I’m not sure whether to continue testing or try and book a doc appt (which is nearly impossible when working full time!!). Didn’t test this morning as woke up late and would have been late for work 

xx

• Options

Hi Ladies, I am back from brooding over my AF. Now is another cycle, lets hope. I have some fertility tests this week to make sure I have nothing wrong with my tubes or uterus this thursday and friday. Lets hope. :)

• Options

Ladies - just been to the loo and AF has arrived (5 days late!). Of course I am disappointed but I’m kinda relieved that I have an answer either way. 

I’m going to go the doctors soon to see if they can do any fertility tests on me as like I say we have been trying for over a year now!

xx

• Options

Ariel I’m sorry about your af but I totally get why your relieved!!! Fingers crossed for next time.xx

• Options

I’m sorry she appeared for you Ariel, was so hoping this would be your BFP! I’m glad that she arrived so you know where you’re at though must be a relief!! 

It’s worth Going to the doctors as they may be able to help :)

After some advice about AF. It feels like every cycle my AF is getting worse, the pain I was having yesterday which must have been the build up then she appeared properly was absolutely horrendous!! Every cycle I seem to be suffering really bad, and it’s full of blood clots! I know it can be normal. but it seems heavier than it ever used to and the pain is actually so so horrible and makes me feel so so ill. Is this normal? It’s been worse since my MC xx

• Options

Onto the next month I guess 😥 but yeah at least I know where I stand. 

Getting an appt is difficult but I’ll let you know what they say. 

Hard for me to say KatieLou as I always have heavy periods but if it’s abnormal for you, you should try and see the doctor. 

Xx