Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Back to normality today lol, back to work! Since I’ve woke up I’ve had aching in my right leg and it hasn’t gone 😩 defo in the tww now but not getting my hopes up! Hope everyone is well xxx 
  • Options
    Congratulations miss sunshine xxx

Genebella hunni hope your ok? The bleeding had stopped yesterday but started again today only when I wipe but now thinking it probably is stress related as don't think implantation bleed stops and starts xxx
  • Options
    Flowers hope the 2ww goes quick for you hunni and you get your bfp at the end xxx
  • Options
    Well she has arrived which means it was only a 22 day cycle I've never had one of them b4 gutted 😢😢 xxx
  • Options
    Trying so sorry to hear she has arrived, probably was due to stress, sending hugs to you lovely xxx 
  • Options
    Seriously guys don't know wtf is going on but false alarm not my period as it's gone back to spotting lightly when  I wipe help!!!! Xxxx
  • Options
    Trying could you ask at a chemist/pharmacy or talk to a doctor? Or could be your body still healing from mc? Sorry I can’t be much more help, when is af due?xxx
  • Options
    Hi flowers app says af due next Monday but I do think I ovulated couple of days earlier so suspected Saturday instead.... I'm really not sure what is going on maybe stress, maybe due to the mmc just don't know 😢 xxx
  • Options
    Maybe take a cheap test and then again in a couple days? Really hoping it’s all going to end good for you hun! Xxx
  • Options
    I'm going to wait until it fully stops then wait a couple of days then test just to rule it out but don't think I am tbh xxx
  • Options
    Well fx for you lovely and either way hope you find out what’s happening. It’s so annoying when the body messes around and plays tricks xxx
  • Options
    Thanks hunni I'll keep you posted xxx
  • Options
    Please do xxx 
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Sorry just catching up it's been a busy few days. 

Trying how confusing for you. Is the bleeding heavy or just spotting? I agree with you about waiting until bleeding stops and testing. I really really hope it is IB. We are here if you need us. 

Hope you are well flowers. Are you counting yourself in tww now? When is AF due? FC for you. 

I've tried to get a doctor's appointment the last two days but they are always taken when I get through. Going to try again tomorrow already seen a local fertility company that does private fertility tests so if the doctor doesn't do anything I'll be booking in with then asap. 

Hope everyone else is good xx
  • Options
    Hi Sas hunni yes it is very confusing I really thought my period had come as the blood came back briefly and was bright red but only a little bit came out on panty liner then it went bk to slight spotting and it has almost completely stopped now really am not sure what is happening but think it's probably the stress of everything ......really hope you get through to your doctors and get the ball rolling hunni xxxx
  • Options
    Hi girls hope everyone is well! 

Trying how are you? Have you had any more spotting/bleeding? Xxx

sas I hope you manage to get yourself seen with the gp or private clinic! Let me know how you get on xxx 

if im right about ovulating Sunday then af will be due on the 10th of june, one thing I’ve noticed about my body is that af always comes exactly 14 days after I ovulate but time will tell, not holding out much hope xxx
  • Options
    Morning flowers, not feeling good still with the stress but PMS wise I have mild cramps and slightly sore boobs, the spotting is same as yesterday only a tiny bit when I wipe barely noticeable but not fully stopped yet xxxx
    Thank you for your support xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling good, always here for support and hoping you feel better soon ❤️Xxx 
  • Options
    Thank you hunni xxx
  • Options
    Trying do your boobs normally hurt during your AF? Mine normally stop the day AF arrives as hormones crash. It's a good sign that your still having PMS. I have everything crossed for you. 

FC for you too Flowers. We need some more bfp. I'm currently waiting to see Doctor. Hopefully shell be nice with my requests. 

Xx
This discussion has been closed.