Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Hi sas hunni my boobs have not hurt b4 AF since the mmc BUT b4 they used to hurt until she came but if it's a stress bleed then she is on her way by Monday at the latest hope that makes sense......one thing though just had some ewcm tinged yellow with bits of blood in it so not sure xxxx
  • Options
    It definitely doesn't sound like AF Hun, and didn't you have yellow tinged EWCM before your bfp? I really hope times goes quick for you to get your answers. Xx

So I've just had a lovely appointment with my doctor. She was so fab, I'm going for all kinds of bloods and she's referred me to the fertility clinic straight away. So should get that within the next month. Just need to get OH to do his sperm analysis my she even gave me his forms for that so he doesn't have to make an appointment to see her. Xx
  • Options
    That's fantastic news hunni it really is all fingers and toes crossed that you get seen and help (if you need some) soon xxx

Yes I did but I had other symptoms by now like strange taste in my mouth and I suspected I was deep down right now I'm just thinking it's a stress bleed and I'll come on soon enough maybe it's because I'm terrified that the stress I'm having will lead to a miscarriage again if i am pregnant so in denial I'm waffling but my heads all over the place sorry 🙈 xxxx
  • Options
    I can imagine hun, I know way way easier said than done but try to distract yourself. Sending hugs. Xx
  • Options
    Thanks hunni I appreciate the hug and support xxx
  • Options
    Sas glad to hear your doctors appointment went well! I hope it all goes well (if anything needed) and will have your bfp soon 🤞xxx 

trying i I bet your head is all over the place, really hope it’s good news for you at the end xxx
  • Options
    Hey guys it's all been sorted basically I was suspended on Friday but did not know why just that an allegation had been made against me, anyway had a disciplinary today and found out that a colleague had reported that they had smelt alcohol me I obviously had not been drinking at work and tbh not a big drinker at home either so must be the alcohol gel that I use regularly anyway work believe me (easy to believe the truth) and I'm back in work next week so relieved as love my job 
    Still spotting a bit though be a week tomorrow hope she comes soon as don't want this to throw me out of sync xxxx
    Hope everyone is ok and thank you for the support xxxx
  • Options
    Wow trying to sorry you had to go through all of that I bet that was scary! It’s a shame that someone making up a silly and a not true allegation can cause so much trouble for you xxx 
  • Options
    They may not have made it up or I don't want to believe they have it may have been the alcohol gel they smelt on me or that's what I'm telling myself otherwise bloody cruel and plain nasty xxx
  • Options
    that’s a nightmare to go through trying. I hope ur feeling Better an less stressed now that’s it’s sorted. Fingers crossed for u this month that things work out 
  • Options
    Trying I'm so happy to hear it all got sorted. Yeah I get  what you mean about trying to believe it was done from the correct place, but being in healthcare myself we all know how much we use the stuff!! What a weight of your shoulders. I really hope you now get your bfp!!! That would be amazing. Will you test on Monday of she doesn't arrive? 

Thanks flowers, FC for you. 

My oh is being a pain at the moment and doesn't want to go for his sperm analysis until I've been checked out first. I didn't really speak to him last night as he's not budging and I was a tad upset. I just think it'll save time whilst I'm being checked out. Grrrr! Oh well I'll go for my bloods today and go along to clinic when I get my appointment regardless. Why are men such pains!!!  Sorry for the rant! 

Xxx
  • Options
    Sas, men are royal pains! Mine did the exact same “no pint me going there’s prob nothing wrong with me” turned out our issues are male factor. He’s now realised how much time we have used up since Feb to get to this stage and he’s getting impatient as well as me know so he’s happy now to press forward. Just try your best to go with it, or tell him the Dr said it’s the best way to do things and save time. He might listen to Dr over u 🙈
  • Options
    Guys  I'm just really relieved that's it's done  now and can go bk to work the stress and upset has been too much and I do think it was a stress related bleed rather than implantation due to it has not completely stopped and don't think implantation lasts this long however, I will test on Monday if she not arrived properly by then xxxx

I'm sorry sas that your OH is struggling hunni and hope you both talk and sort it soon xxxx

Genebella I'm glad your OH is on board and overall really hope to see some BFPs on here real soon xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Genabella, I've already told him that what's the doctor suggested but he's having none of it and adamant that I should get tested first. I've told him that even if they do find something wrong with me and they 'fix' it then there still could be  something wrong with him.  It's not a fix me then we are cured scenario. I just think I need to give him time to digest and work slowly on him. Hope all good your end, where are you upto in cycle and what is your next step? 

Trying sensible to wait until Monday and sensible not to read too much into it. I'll be waiting for your update! 

Xxx
  • Options
    Thank you hunni and think your sensible in trying softly softly approach men can be so sensitive when it comes to their man bits and I'll keep you updated xxxx
  • Options
    Hey guys she has arrived in full force now so must have been stress related but one good thing I ovulated couple of days early like I thought xxx 

Hope everyone is ok? Xxxx
  • Options
    Ah sorry to hear she has arrived trying but at least u know u were bang on in thinking u ovulated early. I had a 26 day cycle last month and ovulated around day 12, and like u I had some stress last. I think with realising my hubbys infwrtitily etc. Hopefully you will get this one over quickly and get back to trying! 
  • Options
    Thank you hunni I really hope we all get our babies soon I really do xxx
  • Options
    Sorry trying, feeling it for you but at least you got your answer. Sending hugs xx

Girls I'm feeling very delicate today, had my friends hen party and at the end if the night totally lost it...so unlike me. Luckily my friends forgive me but I'm mortified. Think this TTC journey is affecting me more than I can imagine. Sorry girls, hope you don't think bad of me. Xx
  • Options
    I think I can answer for everyone in this group when I say no one is going to think bad of you at all hunni it is a bloody difficult journey when I think back to our first conversation around this time last year I didn't think we would both still be on the journey tbh but we are and that's really sad and I feel the same as you at times I really do we are all here for you hunni anytime xxxx
This discussion has been closed.