Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    Hi @Giegie I am in the UK too and also don't qualify for NHS help at the moment. We have been trying for what feels like forever with one chemical. We tried one round IUI unassisted and now fertility drugs. If it hasn't worked this w round we will try another and then it will be IVF for us too. I'm 36 and can empathise with what you're going through. Good luck with the IVF, sending baby dust xxx
  • Options
    I called my gp this morn to arrange a phone app for what happens next, which is what I was advised to do by my oh go surgery(we are in deferent clinics) i started work at 930 and called solidly from 830 to try and get an app and no luck getting thru. I’ve called again there and explained and they basically told me the apps are full up and to call again tomorrow. If I don’t get speaking to someone tomoro I’m gonna say I’m sick and request and emergency app, or else swap surgeries it’s so frustrating 😡😡😡
  • Options
    Hi Kazam I started trying 15 months ago and had a mmc and a D&C in March I have to wait till Sept b4 going for any tests as will be 6 months trying again then also I'm 6dpo so only one more day than you xxx

Giegie really hoping that you get your positive in 2 days hunni will be thinking of you xxx

Genebella hope you get to sort it tomorrow hunni it's a bloody pain 😡😡 xxxx

Sas, hope once was enough and you get bfp Saturday or whenever you test xxxx

Hope everyone else is ok xxxx
  • Options
    hi @Trying4number2now that's nice we are so close together always nice to have someone around the same time. Have you felt any different? I feel like i am cramping all the time and feel exhausted but am sure its just the drugs taking their toll as i think its way to early for any actual symptoms. Keeping fx for us this month. When are you testing? 

Hope to see other BFP's soon :) 
  • Options
    Giegie I'm really hoping that vvvf Line is a true bfp! Keep us posted. 

Kazam I've been trying since January last year. I'm trying for #1. My oh has two children from a previous relationship but they are adults now. I'm 37 and oh is 47.  Ive not been pregnant yet but have been for lots of blood tests and all good. Oh recently had his SA and the results came back abnormal. We have our first fertility clinic appointment next Wednesday. Not sure what to expect. Im currently around 10/11dpo. But due to oh SA results I'm not holding out much hope. 
  • Options
    Gena what a pain in the back side! I'd definitely be doing the same as you tomorrow if I don't get sorted. Good luck lovely xx
  • Options
    Hey @sas1101 there is an age difference between us too. I am 36 and my OH is 50. I never notice it though. They also have two kids boy and girl both early/mid 20's who I get along with really well and both of whom are really supportive and excited about the prospect of another baby so fx for all of us this month
  • Options
     Hoping you BFP is just around the corner. Xx
  • Options
    same for you xx
  • Options
    Hey Kazam, I'm having some problems with my stomach it is swollen and has been for weeks now I actually look pregnant which is just cruel 🙄, so any symptoms I get at the minute I'm ignoring as have been having strange symptoms on and off for weeks, I had bloods done Monday and I'm waiting on a scan apt to come in the post......also tbh I always ignore any symptoms in the first week as they would happen regardless due to increase in progesterone for AF its normally from about day 9 I start going crazy lol xxxx
  • Options
    Lol @Trying4number2now I admire your restraint, 9dpo is far on lol. I am struggling today at 5dpo. You would think after so many BFN's that it would be easier to deal with. Just feel like I am letting my OH down and so stuck between trying to be positive and trying to ignore the feelings of fear at it not working again. . Still its just a bad/emotional day, will try and get my positivity back for tomorrow :) 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hunni I was the same until I told my mind in no certain terms can it be pregnancy related in week one and then the symptoms I had been having for first 4 months or so in week one calmed down massively the mind is one powerful tool....sending big hugs hunni xxxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hunni I was the same until I told my mind in no certain terms can it be pregnancy related in week one and then the symptoms I had been having for first 4 months or so in week one calmed down massively the mind is one powerful tool....sending big hugs hunni xxxx
    Thanks for this, the logic part of me knows this and agrees. I also try to tell myself that it's either happened or it hasn't and I can't change it either way and I know that I have to just be patient and wait. Normally I am very positive about it all, today is just a bad day :smile:
  • Options
    We all have them hunni, this is a g8 group for support hope you feel better soon xxx
  • Options
    We all have them hunni, this is a g8 group for support hope you feel better soon xxx
    Thanks I really do appreciate it x
  • Options
    I think we all start this process thinking we will never get to the point we are right now... I just looking at my journey... I am waiting for our first appointment for IVF and so excited I can barely control myself... Still 4weeks to go, but at least it was broken up by an appointment for HSG next Tuesday, so at first I'll be looking forward to that, then the IVF appointment that just can't come soon enough. Never thought I will be one of those women heading down this route, but life can surprise us sometimes. I think once we are holding these babies it won't matter how we got there. 
  • Options
    @Ags1985 nope, it defo wont matter once we have our little bubbas. There are women who are much worse off than us too I keep reminding myself of that when i have an off day x
  • Options
    So the flo app is wrong and I’m feeling ovulation now and blimey it’s defo happening! Pains/aches on my right side which is usual ovulation pains for me. And for the first time I actually told my oh that I’m ovulating, I know he isn’t feeling well either so he said he will try later which is good enough for me, I don’t want him to feel pressured and I’m relaxed enough to think if we don’t bd tonight then there is always next cycle xxx
  • Options
    Goodluck Flowers. 
  • Options
    Happy bding Flowers! 
This discussion has been closed.