Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August 2ww (newbie)

Replies

• Options
    KiaraJ said:
    Hello ladies how's everyone doing. I am 1dpo today and AF due on 23rd. Looking for a cycle buddy.
    Hello! I’m 5dpo so not too far from you! Fingers crossed this is our month :)
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 Hi hun, that's really nice we are so close. when are you going to test? At what dpo. if i am not mistaken you will go through pregnancy test in clinic(blood test)? What did they suggest.

Hello @lyra1318 yes we are quite close. Hope for your BFP this cycle.
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    @Kazam2817 Hi hun, that's really nice we are so close. when are you going to test? At what dpo. if i am not mistaken you will go through pregnancy test in clinic(blood test)? What did they suggest.

Hello @lyra1318 yes we are quite close. Hope for your BFP this cycle.
    hi @Kiaraj you're right, well remembered!!! The clinic will have me back in for bloodwork on the 26th August. I would like to think I would wait until then but there is no way I will be able to. I am scared to test early though because the only time I ever got a BFP was 11dpo but by 20dpo it had gone as it was a chemical pregnancy. Realistically I am hoping to not test until around 12dpo so aroung the 22nd. When do you plan to test? x
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 i am planning to hold from testing. There are many new things which i did this cycle(pre-seed, seven seas, 3 metformin). So deep down i feel like my this cycle will be different than previous one. Plus i have planned holiday on 24th to 26th so if AF came then calling nurse for hyfosy appointment. Else will test after coming back on 26th or 27th. if things are going to positive it will clearly show till 26th will be 15dpo then.
    So maybe we are getting test together on 26th :)
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    @Kazam2817 i am planning to hold from testing. There are many new things which i did this cycle(pre-seed, seven seas, 3 metformin). So deep down i feel like my this cycle will be different than previous one. Plus i have planned holiday on 24th to 26th so if AF came then calling nurse for hyfosy appointment. Else will test after coming back on 26th or 27th. if things are going to positive it will clearly show till 26th will be 15dpo then.
    So maybe we are getting test together on 26th :)
    keeping fx we both get BFP's then :smiley:
  • Options
    Good luck ladies, looking forward to seeing all your positive tests
  • Options
    Good luck ladies, looking forward to seeing all your positive tests
    Thank you, how are you getting on? x
  • Options
    @mrsC102015 we havent met, at what dpo are you in today?
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    I'm 12dpo but got my positive at 8dpo 
  • Options
    wow that's great. did you got any symptoms in Tww.
  • Options
    KiaraJ said:
    Wow this is my dream!!! Did you have any symptoms during these days? I am 11 DPO... Do you think I should test tomorrow?
  • Options
    Yay you got your clear blue positive now too, so exiting for you 😊. One week until I can test and counting..... 
  • Options
    Second bout of dull low back mild cramps today.... damn I feel AF is gonna come earlier instead of staying away this month... cause i still have 4 to 5 days till AF is due !
  • Options
    Do you normally get cramping that early? 

I had some very light pinky/brown discharge when wiping this morning and a very dull ache in my stomach but I do quite often get some mild brown spotting on the few days leading up to AF (usually 3/4 days before - I am 7 days off at the moment). 

It’s very difficult to differentiate! 
  • Options
    It’s super hard to tell the difference with every symptom!! I am over analysing every symptom, some of which I don’t normally have on a normal cycle if I am due AF. Others it’s hard to tell! I wish there was a way to know NOW 😂😫 
  • Options
    Laura_J said:
    Do you normally get cramping that early? 

I had some very light pinky/brown discharge when wiping this morning and a very dull ache in my stomach but I do quite often get some mild brown spotting on the few days leading up to AF (usually 3/4 days before - I am 7 days off at the moment). 

It’s very difficult to differentiate! 
    I believe the pink/brown discharge on wiping could be implantation bleeding... I think that's a big plus! I've had pretty much nothing other than these super mild lower back cramps which could just be AF coming sooner
    I am almost 11 DPO now and want to test but OH is not letting me get tests saying I'm driving myself crazy!
    I feel I'll get AF sooner cause of the anxiety... I really really hope I dont get them at all!!
    When do you plan on testing ?
  • Options
    It’s super hard to tell the difference with every symptom!! I am over analysing every symptom, some of which I don’t normally have on a normal cycle if I am due AF. Others it’s hard to tell! I wish there was a way to know NOW 😂😫 
    What DPO are you?
  • Options
    I’m 9DPO, but that’s just the day of ovulation based on the cycle tracker I use, guess it doesn’t mean it was 100% on that day - it’s just a prediction. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    edited Aug 12, 2019 5:27PM
    SwithR said:
    KiaraJ said:
    Wow this is my dream!!! Did you have any symptoms during these days? I am 11 DPO... Do you think I should test tomorrow?
    I've only been getting symptoms the last couple of days.  I'm tired, sore boobs and today I've been getting nausea. 

Its completely up to you if you test but if you do test try and use a sensitive one like first response. Also if it is negative don't forget it could still be too early, everyone is different.  With my last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until the day my period was due
  • Options
    I’m 9DPO, but that’s just the day of ovulation based on the cycle tracker I use, guess it doesn’t mean it was 100% on that day - it’s just a prediction. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
    Yup me too... 10 DPO based only on the cycle tracker... we're  cycle buddies... all the best hope this 2WW is worth it