Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone TTC September?

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel.a21 that's odd...i cant say I've had that unless I've had a water infection. Have you looked into it at all?
    Can anyone else shed light of mid cycle pink discharge?
  • Options
    I am also on 8 DPO.... but feel nothing... I'm not too hopeful as we managed to BD only in CD 8, 11 and 13... besides DHs semen analysis showed really low sperm count last month so we probably aren't in the TWW running even anymore... it's now just visits to the fertility doctor :-(
    Baby dust to all.... it was so nice to see so many BFPs last month hoping everyone else sees theirs this month 
  • Options
    @SwithR I don’t feel anything either, so you never know! My husband and I only had sex twice when I got pregnant unexpectedly with my son
  • Options

Update! Nothing exciting. Just on CD 8... but I started using ovulation strips. Has anyone used these before?
  • Options
    @Waitingbbg CD 8! Ovulation is coming!!!
    I use LH (ovulation sticks) every month and keep a record. I use an app but you could use a calendar. I usually start testing between day 10-18 as i usually have my LH surge around day 14 but everyone is different so maybe for the first month its good to use over a wider time frame. 
    I once assumed that the day I got a positive LH test was the day I ovulated but i since learnt that its within 48 hours AFTER you get a positive test. So this month i am DTD for a couple of days after my test as well as the 3 days prior.
    xx

• Options
    @x-Alice-x I know I’m so excited!! I was confused about the surge as well. So good to know that it shows that it’s going to happen. Not that ovulation has already occurred. Do you know how it corresponds with tracking BBT? 
  • Options
    x-Alice-xx-Alice-x Regular
    edited Sep 3, 2019 3:19PM

Ladies please correct me if i am wrong on the following advise - 
    @Waitingbbg as i understand, you have a 5 fertile day window.
    3 days before your LH surge and then 2 days after. Ovulation should occur within that window. 
    Your BBT should rise daily 3 x after the day you ovulate. So you should get a positive LH test and then over the following week your BBT should rise 3 days running to confirm the exact date of ovulation. The exact date of ovulation should be considered the day before the rise. 
    Your temp rises to keep you protected during the TWW (how cute!)
    If you have an app where you log your info it should inform you the exact day after gathering all the information.

BBT should drop to normal on CD 1. I have attached an example of a BBT graph over 1 cycle.

Remember to take your temp the second  you wake up! so no running to the bathroom or having a glass of water! i keep my thermometer by my bedside so its the first thing i do in the am.
    I hope all that makes sense and please know i'm only going by my own research and discussion with Docs - its always worth doing your own. Let me know if you find i am incorrect! :) Happy Tracking!! :) x

• Options
    SwithR said:
    I am also on 8 DPO.... but feel nothing... I'm not too hopeful as we managed to BD only in CD 8, 11 and 13... besides DHs semen analysis showed really low sperm count last month so we probably aren't in the TWW running even anymore... it's now just visits to the fertility doctor :-(
    Baby dust to all.... it was so nice to see so many BFPs last month hoping everyone else sees theirs this month 
    I have absolutely everything crossed for you! do you know what day you ovulated? You never know...When is AF due? x
  • Options
    x-Alice-x said:
    SwithR said:
    I have absolutely everything crossed for you! do you know what day you ovulated? You never know...When is AF due? x
    Thanks sweetie! So I only tracked Flo as per which I ovulated 8 days back and AF is due in 7 days!!! DH is on medication now and we have a doc visit tomorrow but we've been told to keep trying irrespective so I am hoping to be happily surprised with a BFP this month 
  • Options
    I am currently 8dpo! Had a tiny spot of pinkish tan discharge yesterday when I went to the bathroom, but I’m honestly not thinking anything of it. I am coming down with a cold, so I hope it goes away soon!
    This might be spotting...Has it continued at all today? x
  • Options
    @x-Alice-x I haven’t had anymore of it yet, but I will check on my bathroom break!
  • Options
    edited Sep 3, 2019 3:31PM
    @Rachel.a21 i've just re-read what i wrote and i in fact meant 'implantation spotting'...it could be a good sign....
    i understand that not all women get it but implantation bleeding can mean early signs of pregnancy? lets cross all fingers and let us know! x
  • Options
    @x-Alice-x I would be sooo happy if that’s what it is!! I can test in 6 days!
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    @x-Alice-x yeah I told him, he was disappointed but supportive as always💗 I’ll be tracking from around day 9 this time just to make sure I don’t miss it ☺️I’m using the clear blue ovulation stick. Has anyone used it? I used it last time and did find it useful :) any other top tips would be greatly appreciated haha. 
    @Rachel.a21 fingers crossed for you!! ☺️ 
  • Options
    Thank you @x-Alice-x. That helps a lot. I wasn’t sure if you see a surge happen at the same time as the BBT change. This is the first time I’ve used them so Ive already started to test every morning!

Im going on a cruise on the on CD 21 and wish I could know before! 

@Rachel.a21 fingers crossed for you!! 

• Options
    Morning everyone - still no positive LH test for me yet and i'm on CD 12 now  :s  My app predicts ovulation tomorrow which i assume wont be correct as not had the positive test yet - going to do another this evening to check....Hows everyone else getting on?

@Rachel.a21 any more spotting today? x

@Lauralouke i'm glad that you've got that support <3 What CD are you on now? I use the stick tests as I've been trying for 21 months and they are so cheap - i would be broke if i had used clearblue all this time! but i hear they are great! hmm only thing ive been told is to lie down for 20 mins after BDing, try pre-seed (using for the first time this month) eat, sleep well, take vits and exercise. Knowing your fertile window is a must! Good luck for sexy September! x

@Waitingbbg as far as i know you should see the surge and then the BBT should rise. Let us know when you see your positive result - remember to not use first morning urine and to not drink too much water before testing! x
  • Options
    @x-Alice-x No more spotted as of yet. I am currently 9dpo today! Getting closer to test day 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 getting close now - let us know if you feel any more symptoms! 
  • Options
    @x-Alice-x I sure will!! I hate this wait lol In my mind, I'm not pregnant. But you really never know until you test.
  • Options
    edited Sep 4, 2019 11:56AM
    @Rachel.a21  The TWW is the worst - i'm not looking forward to it this month at all- just trying to keep myself busy is the plan - lots of busy weekends ect.....i guess at least by that point its out of your hands! - Will you test early or wait for AF?