Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @dd1001

so I took the same test a few days earlier and was a negative so maybe I ovulated later than I think and it’s taken this long to get a positive. Maybe wait another week and test again as hormone levels rise apparently every 72 hours or so.

x
  • Options
    @kklou would be good if u had a clue what is up with @dd1001 before assuming things. Her situation is different.

And we do not go symptom talk in here. Coz we all know most of them are coz of progesterone. So u are very welcome to wait it out with us, u will know definitive answer soon enough. Fingers Crossed for real bfp. That's why I'm not testing earlier than af is due.
  • Options
    I was just trying to be supportive I thought this was meant to be a supportive group to be able to talk about anything and everything with similar people going through similar things. But if your going to be like that I won’t bother commenting again! 

A great welcome into a made for mums group!!
  • Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Nov 4, 2019 9:25PM

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• Options
    @MissM2203 can you tell me your story? How come you aren’t TTC?? I ask because it sounds like I am sort of in a similar position 
  • Options
    @MadDoda
    Thank you, it’s a pain but am trying just to keep busy and not dwell too much.
    How are u getting on? 
    I haven’t been able to read all the posts as I have been fleeting in and out and working etc.
    I did see u were stopping BBT after O? 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 I'm OK, trying to cope, bboy is going through a phase and is a nightmare and I got essay on hlaG and paper analysis for next week. I'm getting worried I will not finish on time. Then my Cycle is a mess I ovulated cd10 and stores charting from 4dpo, no idea how long my lp will be this time. So I have 0 hopes coz my cycle maybe even 22days and it's not good
  • Options
    Hi @Aliciab90
    Of course...
    My partner goes away for 3 to 4 weeks at a time with his work so last cycle and this one he’s been away when I have been in my fertile period.
    He would have been away next one too but I ovulated earlier and after MC my LP has shortened to 12 days so I might be lucky and just make it for Dec.
    How about you? 
  • Options
    Made it over! X
  • Options
    @KKlou this is one of the most supportive groups I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, but please be sensitive to each of our situations. Some of us ladies have been in the group a long time and have complex situations. Please by all means introduce yourself and take the time to get to know us (if you want to) I promise you the information, advice and support is amazing. 
  • Options
    MissM2203 said:
    Hi @Aliciab90
    Of course...
    My partner goes away for 3 to 4 weeks at a time with his work so last cycle and this one he’s been away when I have been in my fertile period.
    He would have been away next one too but I ovulated earlier and after MC my LP has shortened to 12 days so I might be lucky and just make it for Dec.
    How about you? 

Aaah that must be difficult! Well, we had been TTC for around 2 years and after 2 MCs, it’s taken a toll on him and he said he doesn’t know if he wants kids anymore. Obviously this broke my heart and was really stressful, but over the last month or so he seems to be coming around and now it’s not as definate; he says he can see it changing and even had unprotected sex (actually at the perfect time!) although AF is here so I’m out for this month. But yeh, I know what you mean about not being able to just BD all the time. I can’t even temp anymore because it stresses him out! So it’s going to be really difficult to time things right when he doesn’t want to know anything about fertility tracking because he feels pressure!
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 did you think about keeping all tracking to yourself and not involve him? Maybe that would help him relax a little more
  • Options
    Yes but not everyone in this group tries to get to know new members
    ive posted multiple times here and the only one to respond most of the times is madoda 
    she seems to genuinely provide support 
    also Rachel has been very helpful

i hope you continue to post here 

but KKlou said:
    I was just trying to be supportive I thought this was meant to be a supportive group to be able to talk about anything and everything with similar people going through similar things. But if your going to be like that I won’t bother commenting again! 

A great welcome into a made for mums group!!

• Options
    Hi all,

im new to the group. I only started trying to conceive in October. I am charting my bbt and have used ovulation strips this fertile window. I am about 1dpo. Is anyone else charting?
  • Options
    @MadDoda yeh that’s what I’ve been doing, temping when he isn’t there etc, he goes to work very early so sometimes I can sneak a temp in 😂 do you have any recommendations for BBT devices that don’t beep?! Or that record the temp and store it so you can look later?
  • Options
    Hi @Kisses I would say the majority of ladies in here chart BBT so of you need any help feel free to ask. I'm still a novice on cycle 2 tracking but other ladies are much more experienced
  • Options
    @Revbomb was that aimed at me? I try and respond as much as I can but unfortunately my work has been keeping me very busy. I'm still a novice myself with BBT but like to think I am supportive towards all of the ladies in the group.
  • Options
    @Emmy012 thank you for responding so quickly. My temp was 36.4 before ovulation on Saturday then rose to 36.7 yesterday- (ovulation day predicted) and then this morning it dropped back down to 36.4 ?  Any advice 
  • Options
    @Kissess are you recording your temps on an app? The majority of us use fertility friend. Once you input your temps you get an overall picture of your cycle and the app will pinpoint ovulation so you know exactly how many DPO you are. I'm afraid just giving us numbers won't help too much, we need to see a chart to be able to help. 
  • Options
    @kissess welcome, I can help you with bbt, shower ur chart Im sure I can give u some insight

@Aliciab90 by beeps too, but @PinkSnow410 was recommending I think it was phemometer or smth, it automatically connects and saves data it so. Try it, not sure if name is correct.

This discussion has been closed.