Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's everyone feeling?

Replies

• Options
    Let me know how you get on 🤞🤞 x
  • Options
    Will do 😚
  • Options
    Well that was a waste of bloody time! Bfn! ☹️ Totally getting me down now. 
  • Options
    aww never hun keep trying! it's not over yet 🙈 what test did you use? have you tried a frer. I was tempted to get a test last night and do one this morning but I resisted and now I'm scared to do one on Friday because I don't wanna see another bfn :( x
  • Options
    Don't think I'm buying tests AF is arriving :( x
  • Options
    Don't think I'm buying tests AF is arriving :( x
    Ohhh no hun has she arrived? I’m due fri or sat. I used internet cheapies so gonna by some frer and test on Friday and sat cause af will be due or a day late by then. This tww has killed me off! I stress too much over it! I need to forget about it but it’s soooo hard xx
  • Options
    Not yet but I had like browny/red ever so slightly tinged creamy cm so I'm guessing it's the start 🙈 and yeah best bet hun fingers crossed! and yes I know what you mean I told myself this month no tracking no googling etc just wait for my period and now I can't stop googling stuff 😔 maybe next month haha xx
  • Options
    Not yet but I had like browny/red ever so slightly tinged creamy cm so I'm guessing it's the start 🙈 and yeah best bet hun fingers crossed! and yes I know what you mean I told myself this month no tracking no googling etc just wait for my period and now I can't stop googling stuff 😔 maybe next month haha xx
    Your not totally out until she shows properly! af isn’t here yet so fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    According to my chart it would be implantation day today but I'm not feeling hopeful as I've had sore boobs etc basically AF symptoms for a while now so she's defo on her way xx
  • Options
    According to my chart it would be implantation day today but I'm not feeling hopeful as I've had sore boobs etc basically AF symptoms for a while now so she's defo on her way xx
    I’ve had af symptoms since ovulation though hun. Maybe it’s implantation? Don’t give up. Keep your eye on it as af may not show properly and if she doesn’t then definitely test over weekend!!
  • Options
    Yeah I'll see how I get on 🙈 make sure you test with a frer hun you never know! xx
  • Options
    Hey hun how you getting on? I've had bright red blood when checking cervix this morning.. not coming out on pad or when I woke but it's definately there.. not going to lie I've been upset this morning think it's getting to me a bit too much xx
  • Options
    Hey hun how you getting on? I've had bright red blood when checking cervix this morning.. not coming out on pad or when I woke but it's definately there.. not going to lie I've been upset this morning think it's getting to me a bit too much xx
    Ohhhhh hun. Fingers crossed for you it’s not af on the way. I tested this morning and Bfn but feel like af on the way 
  • Options
    i think it definately is AF would explain sore boobs and stuff:( plus it's bright red which is new blood I'm out 😭 when's your AF due? x

• Options
    i think it definately is AF would explain sore boobs and stuff:( plus it's bright red which is new blood I'm out 😭 when's your AF due? x

Af due tomorrow. Cramps have gone. I seem to get them on and off but got sore boobs today so thinking af is coming. Had sex last night though and it was actually a bit painful like he was hitting cervix. So strange! 
  • Options
    I had that last month after getting my 3 faint positives but then AF arrived although my friend said that was one of her first syptoms like pressure pain when having sex! so fingers crossed x
  • Options
    I had that last month after getting my 3 faint positives but then AF arrived although my friend said that was one of her first syptoms like pressure pain when having sex! so fingers crossed x
    😬 fingers crossed. Hope full blown af doesn’t show for you xx
  • Options
    Mine isn't coming out on a pad or the tissue yet it's only when I check the cervix (gross ino) just checked now to see if anymore and it's a orangy red and just had a bit of pink EWCM weird! but I'm pretty sure this is how last month's was then I got full blown period 😭 xx
  • Options
    Mine isn't coming out on a pad or the tissue yet it's only when I check the cervix (gross ino) just checked now to see if anymore and it's a orangy red and just had a bit of pink EWCM weird! but I'm pretty sure this is how last month's was then I got full blown period 😭 xx
    Don’t give up hope. It might not be af xx 
  • Options
    I'll try not too 😔 it's hard isn't it I think next month I'm just going to stay off forums no cervix checking etc just DTD and hope for best 🙈 xx
This discussion has been closed.