Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's everyone feeling?

Replies

• Options
    I'll try not too πŸ˜” it's hard isn't it I think next month I'm just going to stay off forums no cervix checking etc just DTD and hope for best πŸ™ˆ xx
    Haha ives tried that before.... it didn’t last long!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
  • Options
    that's what I was doing this month hence why I don't know where I am in my cycle πŸ™ˆ xx
  • Options

That's my chart but it is predicted! with me been irregular it's quite hard! so I found a calculation on Google to find my average cycle and it said 30 based on like the last 6/7 cycles so I did a implantation calculator based on my last period and a cycle day of 30 and this is what I got..Β 
  • Options

That's my chart but it is predicted! with me been irregular it's quite hard! so I found a calculation on Google to find my average cycle and it said 30 based on like the last 6/7 cycles so I did a implantation calculator based on my last period and a cycle day of 30 and this is what I got..Β 

looks good. So your a few days behind me then! Af is looming and I’m dreading it! πŸ˜–
  • Options
    Yeah was meant to be due Tuesday but this bleeding has started on CD 25 earliest I've had since August x
  • Options
    The bright red only happened that once now it seems to be turning into a browny/pink creamy cm.. I just need it to start full on so I can get o  with next cycle 😭 x
  • Options
    The bright red only happened that once now it seems to be turning into a browny/pink creamy cm.. I just need it to start full on so I can get o  with next cycle 😭 x
    I know! You just want to know either way. Hopefully the fact that it’s only once is a good sign?! 🀞 implantation maybe? When are you testing?!!!!
  • Options
    I wasn't going to test because of the bleeding πŸ€” should I still test? πŸ™ˆ just to be sure maybe? πŸ™ˆ x
  • Options
    I wasn't going to test because of the bleeding πŸ€” should I still test? πŸ™ˆ just to be sure maybe? πŸ™ˆ x
    Yes!!!!Β 
  • Options
    I'll do one in the morning if the bleeding hasn't started again πŸ™ˆ x
  • Options
    I'll do one in the morning if the bleeding hasn't started again πŸ™ˆ x
    Keep me posted 😬🀞
  • Options
    will do 😊 I already know it's a bfn but I'll let you know haha x
  • Options
    will do 😊 I already know it's a bfn but I'll let you know haha x
    Af due today or today.... still no show as of yet. Bfn again this am 😢
  • Options
    keep trying hun! and I did a frer got a very very faint line but I don't trust them at all and bleeding seems to be coming back so defo not pregnant for me :( xx
  • Options
    keep trying hun! and I did a frer got a very very faint line but I don't trust them at all and bleeding seems to be coming back so defo not pregnant for me :( xx
    A lines a line hun. Keep an eye out the bleeding and do another test in few days xxΒ 
  • Options
    I don't trust them hun honestly I had lines last month too :( it's turned to bright red blood now not coming out on a pad yet but got a feeling it will soon πŸ™„ how you getting on? x
  • Options
    I don't trust them hun honestly I had lines last month too :( it's turned to bright red blood now not coming out on a pad yet but got a feeling it will soon πŸ™„ how you getting on? x
    Meh af due today or tomorrow and no sogn. No cramps or anything. Just really tender nipples!!Β 
  • Options
    well AF arrived heavy and painful for me last night 😭 fingers crossed for you though! that's a good sign :) 
  • Options
    well AF arrived heavy and painful for me last night 😭 fingers crossed for you though! that's a good sign :) 
    Ohhhhh I’m sorry. Day late for me and still bfn. No sign of af in the slightest
  • Options
    it's okay hun thanks though! and ooo I hope it's a good sign for you 😁😁 x
This discussion has been closed.