Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies, just thought I’d check in ☺️

I’m one day late today and still no sign of AF.

I had what I thought could be implantation bleeding last Wednesday 5th and was really nauseous Wednesday just gone (12th). 

I tested yesterday on day period was due and BFN. I guess I just keep waiting, I can’t bring myself to do another test and see another BFN. This is our 8th month TTC 

Hope everyone is okay?xx 
  • Options
    edited Feb 14, 2020 9:37AM
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 🤞 it's just a shy bean and it shows soon 😁

Now I know I said I want doing to symptom spot but I've just had a hmmmm🤔 moment. I've woke up this morning with a dodgy stomach I've been to the loo (tmi) twice in as many hours, I've eaten nothing out of the ordinary and feel generally well in myself so can't be a bug, anyway I've done the worst thing and googled it 🤦 apparently a dodgy stomach can be an early pg symptom..why do I do this to myself 🤷
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Progesterone causes funny tummy. I m always constipated coz of high dose iron I take, since i started taking Progesterone I'm getting funny tummy
  • Options
    I'm gonna do a beauty day today, just finished doing my hair and now doing a face mask. Then doing my nails, then my hairstyle for tonight. 
    Feels good to focus on something else. 
    When it happens it will happen, I don't wanna stress or panic about everything anymore. Like my boyfriend says, positive thinking normally brings a positive outcome. 😊 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 thanks for the advice about the app
    Started using it now 

• Options
    Hi everyone, I have a bit of catching up to do again I can’t keep up 😄 hope everyone is having a lovely Valentine’s Day ❤️ 

@Wishful.Thinking sorry only getting back now, I’m not in the TWW yet I don’t think. Still temping so I will see what that tells me 😊 hope you get an answer soon 🤞for a bfp xx 
  • Options

Hey everyone! CD 26. 13dpo. Temp went up but bfn. Going to test again at the drs office on the 21st if AF doesn't show.

@Wishingforbaby3 fingers still crossed for your bfp.

@Jtk96 Aww sorry hun. Hopefully opk helps.

@Happymummy14 fingers crossed for bfp!
    Its quite a blurry photo but I'm sure I can see a faint line on that. Is it definitely a clear bfn?
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 I think I see something too.
  • Options
    @SmithL35 I thought I saw a very very faint line but just assumed it was my wishful thinking since it was not a bold line. So I went with bfn.
    Did you get any other photos of it? I would do another soon if it was me
  • Options
    edited Feb 14, 2020 1:40PM
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 can u share an overlay?
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

@kasaelee35 that chary is promising, if ur temp will not start dropping soon it's a good chance there. Fx
  • Options
    Sorry not been on here for a few days but @Catlady220 thank you for your help. xx

Decided to take both tests and they were both a bfp! It was lovely to share it with my husband this morning! ☺️ 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    @GreenSky22 that's great hun 😘 congrats.

Guys I think I need a break from this page, as lovley as it is to see all these bfp its also hard to be happy for everyone when my cycles are so long.

I'll be back at some point, Untill then I wish all of you the best of luck with your ttc and your pregnancies 😘💙 

See you guys soon