Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I told my mum and dad and my 2 best friends.xxx
  • Options
    morning beauties <3
  • Options
    I regret telling one person. Only told them because I'm a theatre nurse and had to explain why I couldn't use my full power to move beds across wards as she were making me do it all 😩🙈 then she's been and told someone else, and about my miscarriage but it's someone who I trusted and she already knew and told me what the other person had said. Nightmare. Had my bloods confirm miscarriage yesterday and work have moved me to obstetrics 😩 they know what's happened obviously but bad timing to move me . Feel trapped at work at the moment 😥 xx
  • Options
    @TTCnumero2 i just got my bloods to confirm everything has passed today :( so i know how u feel........and as for ppl telling ppl.....my mom did get excited and told a few of her friends....one being my hubbys friend who asked him about it.......it wasnt a big deal but ughhhh my mom has a biggggg mouth
  • Options
    I’m a vet and so work with a lot of dangerous stuff for preg..X-ray/anaesthesia etc so had to the work colleagues I work closely with..we also told my mum, his parents and our siblings as didn’t want work to be the first to find out..this was at just under 8 weeks we told family and day before scan at work so 8+5. Was so glad of all their support so I’ve no regrets telling anyone. However I would prob tell work straight away without waiting again as I beat myself up wondering if something I did at work could have contributed to MC even though I know it’s completely unlikely. 
  • Options
    Morning Ladies,

@Alannah786 it says the sensitivity of the test is 10mIU. Is that quite sensitive? I also have a CB digital but not sure if that is 25mIU or 50mIU as there are different things on the internet...

Thank you for taking the time to reply xx
  • Options
    @Babog83 honestly it was prob nothing u did.....just chromosome abnormality
  • Options
    @GreenSky22 yes the 10mlU is the most sensitive
  • Options
    @MadDoda hope all ok? Still spotting? 
    @ginajolly90 @kasaelee35 DPO11 OH doesn’t want to test yet 😩😩😩😩 if no AF by Sunday I am doing a secret one 🤣 slight temp rise trying to not raise hopes 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 morning lovely 💖glad your apps all good fingers crossed for your next cycle xx
  • Options
    @Catlady220 thanks. I know it’s most likely and most of the time I just accept that and as time goes on I know more and more it likely wasn’t anything at work but sometimes it’s hard to be rational about it! 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Usually temp at 6:20 but took temp at 10:15 today after being up for 4 hours since I forgot thermometer at my home.

@kasaelee35 that's great hun, hope it's a bfp

@Wishingforbaby3 haha I would of tested already but it's better to wait so you don't get let down if it's not a bfp yet. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Huge positive for the day got my first flashy face on cd10, yay for normalish/short cycle! Second chance for a November baby 💜 Walking out the door hubby “so your gonna come home and jump me, I will look forward to that” 😂 hit me in the feels 
  • Options
    @Jtk96 @kasaelee35 if temp high tomorrow I might crack and do a sneaky one while I make the morning coffee xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Haven't been on here for a few days. I have decided to see where this cycle takes us. If I get another bfn I think I will go back and try and see another gp about at least doing some initial tests. It is really difficult to get an appointment but I don't want any additional stress when I have an ongoing cycle. I am now cd7 so got at least a week before predicted ovulation. 
  • Options
    @Wishingforbaby3 Sunday would be really reasonable, that's 14dpo! My temp is pie in the sky today as woke up at 5.27, forgot to temp, then was awake for an hour so only got half an hour of sleep in before I took bbt when I woke at 7.05 🙈 But...it means it is probably lower than it would be normally. I've discarded anyway. My temperature goes down as soon as I start moving, it can be lower than 35 degrees! I have high hopes for you, lovely lady 🤞❤️

@kasaelee35 I've got high hopes for you too 🤞❤️

@Lonestar great news on early ov! I know you've been on this journey for what seems like forever - I hope this is finally it for you 🤞🤞😍

@Jtk96 hey lovely, I would recommend discarding today's temperature - it is useless if you've been up and about for 4 hours

@FlossyLZ did you look into going private? I can't remember what you said, sorry! That'll definitely be less stressful than trying to go through GP 🤞

• Options
    @ginajolly90 forever is accurate, cycle 25 now! My baby must be in there somewhere 
  • Options
    @Jtk96 u should discard that temp x

@Lonestar fx for a quick ov then!
    @flossylz definitely ur plan is very reasonable, push them!

@Wishingforbaby3 I'm finally better thank you, my hcg 159>>>498 , P is causing a miracle to possibly happen. I can now allow a little hope until first viability scan. Still can't pull out ectopic with this spotting, but will see. More blood tests gonna happen.