Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in Feb - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Jtk96 is that always how u do ur temp??????????? if u have multiple temps like this then thats y ur chart isnt showing ov.......u should only take ur temp right when u wake if u miss it just skip the day
  • Options
    @FlossyLZ are u in usa or uk?
  • Options
    No I always take my temp at 6:20 the moment I wake up. I know how bbt works...
    I won't acknowledge the temp I took today, I know it's not accurate 😊 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    ok temp question....... i woke up and took my temp at 8:15ish and got 96.97F n then went back to sleep and took it again at 12:30pm and got 97.87F ......i normally take it at noon but this is such a jump so im thinking the 8:15 one is better bc i got more sleep but want an opinion
  • Options
    @MadDoda so glad to hear your blood results are looking good. Keeping everything crossed for you. Do you have a date for the scan yet? 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I mean if you usually temp at 12 then I would use the one at 12, since the temp is much lower I have a feeling that's the accurate bbt temp.
    Problem is that even if you got more sleep, that's doesn't mean your bbt is the number it would of been if you slept till your normal time, I might not even have gone down all the way yet. Remember Ff says bbt always within tbr 30 minute range, so I don't even think Ff would consider this a accurate temperature since it was taken much earlier than normal. 
    I would take the temp from 12, however I would ask @MadDoda about this.

• Options
    @Jtk96 the only reason y I chose the low early one is bc 97.89 seems too high for pre ov???? N they said my hcg is back to 0.......flu shot shouldn't give high temp 3 days later?
  • Options
    @Catlady220 it doesn't matter u can't pick early just coz it suits u better, early one is invalid with this time difference.  If u feel that the later temp is abnormal discard it completely x
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I am UK.
     At the moment paying for private tests isn't an option but will make a decision after this next cycle. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda still keeping everything crossed for you xx
    @ginajolly90 @kasaelee35 14DPO seems sensible but if temp high in the morning and no sign of AF the romantic in me wants to test I would love that for my OH 💖 let’s see what st valentines brings xx
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 I also don’t like it if I can’t test every now again I don’t sleep or wake up super early x
  • Options
    @Wishingforbaby3 oh bless you! Well in that case....I have everything crossed for you for a high temperature tomorrow and two little pink lines!!! 🤞❤️
  • Options
    @MadDoda ok thanks I'll change it but that's 3 days now I don't have a temp 😖 hopefully it's just the flu shot still
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Hoping it's just the flu shot  😞 .....I don't think it's possible to ov on cd7 right after I bled so I'm sure it's the flu shot 💖 staying positive
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Morning @kasaelee35 :) temp still high but defo pink/red spotting so didn’t test if it stays at spotting will test Sunday which is 14DPO 
  • Options
    Well you guys were right I haven't ovulated yet 😯 
    Oh well, I'll do opks and see what happens 😊 😘 
  • Options
    Morning everyone, hoping to see some bfps soon 🤞😁 afm 7dpo anddddd.....nothing, no symptoms what so ever which I'm taking as a good thing cos at least I have nothing to obsess over 😂 well saying that my left breast is quite tender but that could be caused by anything. Oh well 3 more days and I can test 😁 x