Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking For Some Hope After MC

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies,
    Good luck for your cycles this month. 

2nd MC confirmed for me last week, was very different to my last one. Was back at the hospital this morning to confirm hormone levels are dropping so will get a call tonight. 

We have decided to wait a full cycle before we try again so no BD for us until after OV confirmed as we know I fall pregnant easily, they just arent sticking at the moment. 

Spoke to the GP and midwife today and they wont do anything until I've had 3 :( 
  • Options
    Hi @Butsie185 I have seen your posts and am sorry with what you have been through. 
    I know it is so hard to believe but it can just happen just. I had 2 MCs and was disappointed when I heard that nothing could be done until we'd had 3. To be honest I did push though, mainly as I am 36 and I had blood tests done and husband had semen analysis. Both came back fine and it was really just a case of being patient and waiting, and we were lucky. 
    Try to stay positive x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 its just crazy, everything you read says one is unlucky, 2 is unfortunate and 3 means there could be a problem. 

We have just decided that we will try again either way, even if we can get tests and help, nothings going to happen until Covid starts to get under control. 

We also have had one healthy pregnancy and my husband has 2 from a previous relationship so not sure if we would even qualify for anything. 

Will leave it one full cycle and try again, getting pregnant isn't the issue! 
  • Options
    @Butsie185 keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    @Butsie185 :( my heart hurts for u love and i am sooooooooo sorry :( take all the time u need <3 lots of love <3
  • Options
    @Butsie185 so sorry to hear about your MC. 😢 here if you need to chat/vent/be angry. We are all here 
  • Options
    4dpo today <3
  • Options
    I’m taking cd18 as my peak as it’s back down to low now 🤷🏽‍♀️ @Catlady220
  • Options
    hmmmmmm @AyeeshaB do u do bbt too??? if not then i would say yes thats ur peak but u cant b certain...if that is ur peak u may have just missed the higher peak over night
  • Options
    I would still keep testing and bd every other day, in case it goes up even higher. X
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I’m going to get a bbt thermometer so I’m on it even more haha. Thanks ladies 🤞🏽
  • Options
    @AyeeshaB i agree with @MadDoda .....i got very lucky as my LH surges are very high.... like 2+ my highest one was 2.81 lol so theres no mistaken that for me.....i just hate not having a visual confirmation of ov
  • Options
    AyeeshaBAyeeshaB Regular
    edited May 7, 2020 6:21PM
    So I couldn’t wait!! 10dpo if I was right and that was my high! I might be imagining this but what u think??? 🤞🏽
  • Options
    @Catlady220 @MadDoda see post above 🙏🏼☝🏽☝🏽
  • Options
    i see half a line....test seems defective....id do another n try not to get hopes up
  • Options
    cd4 here ladies

• Options
    @Catlady220 hi how are you doing? 
  • Options
    @AyeeshaB im cd7 now..... ur welcome to join Hoping for a BFP in June 2020 group
  • Options
    Im sorry to hear about your loss.. it is a difficult period of fighting in your head and asking questions like "why" and "what if i would/wouldnt have.." (because oftentimes people blame themselves for the loss...i did) 
    I had 2 missed miscarriages in a row and it was a devastating time for me... 
    But after that.. when i got pregnant with my son who is now 7 years old..i was very obsessive about  that pregnancy and worried, but it turned out all fine and no complications whatsoever. 
    Its good to mourn a loss.. but its breaking to play the blame game or go through all the reasons of "whys" out there. 

When i was pregnant with my son i saw a dream.. in my dream i had an ultrasound..i was so worried to see it not having a heartbeat. But what i saw in that dream instead was that i had 3 babies there.. 
    I, being weird and all that, thought it meant that both those beautiful angel babies (the ones i lost) were still with me... alongside with my son :)

Good luck and keep on trying!! 
  • Options
    <3